Official Sony [X9] XBR-55X900A / XBR-65X900A Owner's Thread - Page 379 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #11341 of 11348 Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
PS4 is finally getting 3D!
Well I guess I'll keep all of these passive glasses I have strewn everywhere to see if they perform differently than they do on my Oppo103...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11342 of 11348 Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Could be next week. They probably weren't gonna add it just yet but Microsoft said they are adding it in the next update

I daydream about 4k streaming on ps4. Supposedly it has the stuff to do it?
post #11343 of 11348 Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
[quote=Soycrema;25988578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottman View Post
Apparently Sony disagrees since they even went to the trouble of putting a "football" mode button on the remote for 2014 models.

Actually, I think the website says you can do a pricematch to bestbuy's own price ONCE within your return period, so the time limit does vary depending on your elite status. Don't let them try to pull a restocking fee on you. Match to other stores must be at purchase time, and post-purchase you are only supposed to get one adjustment. But of course they do whatever they feel like letting you do, which is generally the most restrictive rule they can think of unless you point out terms on their website for them, since most BB reps have less than a high school education and can't even type. And make sure you get some confirmation # of whatever they say they are doing and keep track it gets done, or otherwise it won't get done.

Went to Best Buy this afternoon and got them to do a price match for the SECOND TIME. I bought my 65X on 5/31, went back for a $200 price match on 6/18 and then again today. The rep did tell me that they only allow it within 15 days but would try and put it in the computer anyways to "see if it worked" Well it did and walked out a happy customer with an extra $200 in my pocket
Lucky you.. I tried and they said I was too late ...
post #11344 of 11348 Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTuell View Post
Has anybody had any problems with the screen mirroring? I used my Galaxy S4 and it worked fine a few weeks ago. Now it won't work. The S4 can see the BraviaXBR... and says connecting, but nothing happens. I unregistered the device from the TV and tried to reregister it and it does not show up. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
CPTuell
I have the same problem with my laptop. I got it to work once, and then never again. Tried the same as you - removing the device from the tv and trying to repair it - no luck. Have not tried to mirror my Galaxy S5, though I suspect I will have the same trouble. I eventually gave up and decided its something I will not use much or care about. That said, please share if you find a fix, as it would be convenient for the occasional use.
post #11345 of 11348 Old Today, 04:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant786 View Post
Hey bro im dying to get my hands on the Noah 3d blu ray. I cant imagine how good it would look on this set. Would you mind guiding me in the right direction?
I was able to pick this up on preorder from yesasia.com - region-free

http://www.yesasia.com/us/noah-2014-...0-en/info.html
post #11346 of 11348 Old Today, 04:27 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I don´t know about shipping costs, or shipping speed, but you could always use the german Amazon, www.amazon.de, to order your copy of Noah 3D. We actually get a standard amaray and a steelbook and it should be english friendly...

BTW: Did someone notice any changes after the latest firmware update? Not quality wise, but what was changed?
post #11347 of 11348 Old Today, 04:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris69 View Post
I don´t know about shipping costs, or shipping speed, but you could always use the german Amazon, www.amazon.de, to order your copy of Noah 3D. We actually get a standard amaray and a steelbook and it should be english friendly...

BTW: Did someone notice any changes after the latest firmware update? Not quality wise, but what was changed?
It does have an English track but I don't know any German and Amazon.de doesn't make it clear that it is region free - at least that I can understand.
post #11348 of 11348 Old Today, 04:39 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Never thought about region coding the other way round (being from Germany)... Sorry, but as soon as I get a copy I´ll get back to you, for those that can wait the extra time. I have a US player, so I can check whether it works or not.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Xbr 65x900a 65 Inch 1080p 120hz 3d Led 4k Ultra Hdtv , Sony Xbr 55x900a 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 3d Led Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page