Official Sony [X9] XBR-55X900A / XBR-65X900A Owner's Thread - Page 383 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #11461 of 11461 Old Today, 07:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiED27880 View Post
congrats on your purchase! you have in your hands one of Sony's best tvs EVER made, and i turely believe that after being WOWed myself everytime i turn on this set the 3D alone beats anything out there including 2014 models. ENJOY!
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I'm super excited to get my HT fully setup. It might be a few weeks while I unpack. Thankfully the x9 speakers are really good. I'm really surprised with how well they perform, they're beyond what I was expecting.

I'm SO happy Sony updated the PS4 with 3D, that's a really big deal for me. Ug, I can't wait until Sunday when I can sit down in front of the screen and get my game on.

After reading some posts I'm pretty concerned that the Game mode is going to cause more motion blur than I want, but I guess you can't have it all. Who knows, maybe 120ms latency with my Cinema settings won't be so bad for me since I'm not a competitive gamer. I missed Gran Tourismo 5 when it came out on PS3 so I picked it up today used. Fingers crossed for a great 3D racing experience. So nice to have passive glasses at full HD! Unbelievable.

Do you guys think that passive 3D on 4k sets will breathe some new life into 3D? I have my doubts, but I really, really hope so.

ZZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Xbr 65x900a 65 Inch 1080p 120hz 3d Led 4k Ultra Hdtv , Sony Xbr 55x900a 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 3d Led Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page