Need help deciding on my next TV Samsung 75" or Sharp 80" or 90" TV. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-17-2013, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking to get one of the biggest tvs on the market that has one of the best pictures. I currently have a 60 inch elite TV and I really like the picture. Let me know what picture do you think would be the best. I don't see Sharp offering a new 90" version it looks like only the 80". I do like the samsung tv design and picture quality but I did have issues with samsung in the past. Let me know what TV would be best. Thanks

Sharp LC-90LE745U

VS.

Sharp 80-Inch LE857 (the new version)

VS.

Samsung UN75F8000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-17-2013, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Although there are no reviews yet, I am very interested in the new Vizio 80 inch TV. Hopefully, it will be out in the next few weeks. Judging from what I've seen so far, I prefer passive 3D and Vizio will be the only one offering it for now in that size. You may want to hold off until the reviews are in.

From what I've read here, Samsung is having quality control issues, so plunking down $4000+ may not be a good investment.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp 90 Inch 3d Led Hdtv Lc 90le745u , Sharp 80 Inch Lc 80le757u Aquos Led , Samsung Un65f8000 65 Inch 3d Ultra Slim Smart Led Hdtv , Sharp He Lc 70le857u 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page