Buying A TV.. Help Please? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 05-23-2013, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need a TV that is good in bright rooms, the only place itll ever really be watched is in a room with daylight, we like it bright. Has to be good for video games, plan on getting a PS4/Xbox, hoping for 800 or less. I was close to pulling the trigger on panasonic s60 but i cant really do it if its not good in bright rooms... Suggestions please? Oh and i dont care about 3D, a little smart TV is fine, but not a big deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-26-2013, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, I am not an expert but I think i could help you a little, but first, could you tell us what size you'd like to buy? People used to recommend LCD/LED for bright rooms instead of plasmas because they say they are brighter but I don't know if this is still continues to be the norm since tech has changed a bit. If you want to game on a LED/LCD, I would highly recommend getting a TV which has a refresh rate higher than 120HZ since they provide poor quality movement when gaming and sometimes even when just watching TV. I'd like to recommend you an LG since my sister has one and the picture quality it provides is, IMO, very good.

And, if possible, please let us know your store of choice, either Best Buy, Amazon, etc. (hopefully not Walmart! tongue.gif)
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - P65s60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page