Originally Posted by udtsealeod
I need to buy 4 LED Flat Panel TV's to complete my A/V system, what would you recommend and why??
Here are my elements:
1. I will have a theater room for 75% of the HDTV watching
2. No kids, just wife and me
3. Location-Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Office, Sun Room
4. about 50" LED wall mounted, rooms have a lot of light
5. All used with a Crestron, AVR, DVD/BD, DirecTV Genie, Apple TV rack
6. most likely external wall speakers
7. 3D not an issue
8. Basically a very good monitor, did I miss something??
Is your theater room the same as sun room? You want all 50" ? I would recommend getting 3 LCD' s and 1 plasma for the theatre room if its not the sunroom and bigger than 50" if you can afford, just because plasma will give you better picture quality but if your theater room is the sunroom than go LCD. I think going 50" in a kitchen and bedroom is overkill unless you live in a mansion with a huge open space. You can't go wrong with Sharp Aquos quatron/Samsung/Sony XBR. Plasma -Panasonic / Samsung.
Media room- LG 4K OLED EG9600, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Samsung 4K K8500, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable
Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC, Klipsch Reference R-62II, Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii