Best 70-75" display for multi monitor display - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-14-2013, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been making plans to get 3 70 inch displays (possibly on black Friday). Since I'm going to put them side-by-side, I'm really hoping to get a thin bezel on the sides (Though the top and bottom don't really matter). I'm hoping to get it for 3000 or under. One of the biggest problems is finding out exactly what the bezel width is. I know the Vizio M-series is advertized as ultra-thin bezel (but I don't know how wide). Anyone know of a good place to check for the actual measurements? Anyone have any ideas for what monitors I should be considering?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-14-2013, 10:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakeM118 View Post

I have been making plans to get 3 70 inch displays (possibly on black Friday). Since I'm going to put them side-by-side, I'm really hoping to get a thin bezel on the sides (Though the top and bottom don't really matter). I'm hoping to get it for 3000 or under. One of the biggest problems is finding out exactly what the bezel width is. I know the Vizio M-series is advertized as ultra-thin bezel (but I don't know how wide). Anyone know of a good place to check for the actual measurements? Anyone have any ideas for what monitors I should be considering?

Check this thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1452199/official-vizio-m-series-razor-mxx1i-thread/30#post_23000725

Poster says 2mm
post #3 of 3 Old 06-14-2013, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Thanks for the reply. I've been thinking about the M-series. It looks pretty good and may even come down a little bit in price around black Friday. I'll see if I can't get someone who owns one to take a measurement of the bezel. I don't know why it's so hard to get a measurement on those kinds of things.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page