Toshiba L1350U Series (2013) - Page 11 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #301 of 302 Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Renaming the input shouldn't do anything on this TV, that applies to other brands from what I can tell. Did you try the different picture modes, specifically "Game" and "PC"?

As for 60fps, nah, I don't think it's related to that because I can watch and play constant silky-smooth 60fps content perfectly fine without issue (though admittedly it's not as "silky" as my Trinitron CRT monitor ).

You may have been confusing it with what I said about using SVP to interpolate sub-60fps content up to 60fps where I reported weird juddering, but I found out a few months back that it was actually the fault of the PC's crappy Intel 965GMA graphics, not the TV - setting MPC-HC to use "D3D Fullscreen" fixed the weird judder (it was due to a lack of DirectDraw performance or something - I noticed that it wasn't as bad at 720p compared to 1080p).

The white glow actually could be a sharpness artifact of sorts - make sure dynamic contrast is off, the sharpness enhancement is off, both noise reduction options are off, and the sharpness is set to -25 like I stated.

Last edited by NintendoManiac64; 12-05-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 302 Unread Today, 10:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for replying, and sorry for the late response. I'll be trying this tonight and let you know.

Last edited by Rawe; Today at 10:10 AM.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Toshiba 39l1350u 39 Inch Led Hdtv , Toshiba 50l1350u 50 Inch Led Hdtv , Toshiba 29l1350u 29 Inch Led Hdtv , Toshiba 32l1350u 32 Inch Class Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page