Not sure where to put this but I am looking for a nice gaming IPS display for my gaming PC... Do you guys know them too? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 06-26-2013, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Considering it is very similar display technology I would figure you guys would know about in plane switching panels. I want to get them for my gaming pc for a lot of reasons. The colors, and the viewing angles. Now I heard that sometimes IPS panels are not truly the best for gaming because some believe they either screen tear or suffer more from Input lag. I don't honestly know how that is possible considering it still refreshes the same as an TFT screen.

Now first and foremost. EVERYONE recommends Dell however. I really don't want a Dell all that much. I know its their high-end ultra brite series but they just can't be the best IPS panels out can they? They also look bland and don't have all the cool panel features and I also heard they were all made by LG anyway.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260055&Tpk=U2312HM&IsVirtualParent=1

I am thinking of the lines of a 23 or 24 but I have to go 1080 for pc gaming. I been playing pc games on my 40 tv for a while now and it is starting to become a pain. I'd like to play on my pc in front of me instead of always switching over and using an xbox controller.

anyway. Looking for a budget of under $300 but I guess I could go $350 if it is a really nasty one with great colors great specs, and I am really trying to find the ones with the least amount of input lag and screen tearing also I want color and brightness...

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-26-2013, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

wow lol
post #3 of 4 Old 06-28-2013, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

bump
post #4 of 4 Old 06-30-2013, 05:22 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Real big help. No, don't all reply at once.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page