Share your wall mount pics! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-08-2013, 07:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 58

I'm getting ready to mount my new Vizio 70" tv to the wall above my mantle. I'll post pics along the way in hopes that it helps someone about to do the same.

Would be interested to see others pics of their wall mounts. It would be helpful to see various angles if possible (front, side and mount visible) along with any comments on challenges and tips for others to learn from.

I'm attaching my mount brackets to the TV today and hope to invite a buddy over tonight to help get this beast up on the wall.

I've just taken down the Sammy 52" off the mount and will be relocating it to the playroom (back on the stand, glad I kept up with that thing)

Here's my mount:

My Blog >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

My Equipment: 70" Vizio M-Series | Directv HR34-700 | Denon AVR-591 | Harmony Smart Control | Samsung LNT-5265 | PS3
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page