Samsung UN32F6300 Audio Sync Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-26-2013, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just bought the 32F6300 and I have to say that I LOVE the picture quality on this set, however, I'm disappointed because the audio seems to lag AFTER the video. It seems to be worse when it's on game mode. I've never had this issue on any Samsung TV (or monitor) that I've owned. I usually like Samsung hardware.

I returned my 32F6300 and got a replacement hoping that I may have had a faulty unit, but the new one is exactly the same. Same great picture, same stupid audio delay.

It's as if by turning on Game Mode, it only speeds up the video processing and leaves the audio the same as it was, so therefore the video appears on the screen first, and then the audio comes 30-60ms late.

I also did some tests where I used an HDMI splitter to hook my PS3 up to my 32 inch sony bravia and the new samsung at the same time and the bravia's video was perfectly in sync with samsung's video, but samsung's audio was quite laggy compared to sony's.

I feel like I've tried everything to solve the problem and I'm starting to just think that it's the software inside the TV that needs to be patched before it will work correctly.

Does anyone else have this issue with the F series?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page