Official Samsung UNxxFH6030 Owners Thread - Page 10 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #271 of 271 Old 06-23-2016, 06:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulthraun View Post
So I have a un40fh6030 tv that I've had since 1/10/2014. The tv for the longest time worked great, but over the course of a few months now has been turning off and on. Might be in the middle of watching something from my antenna, watching a movie from my computer, or playing a game on one of my consoles, it will sudden go through the power cycle. During this time, it will flicker through on and off, display the logo, and does nothing else. Until a few moments ago did I learn that you have to power off the tv for 30 seconds to fix the issue. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I cleaned the board with compressed air very carefully, grounded myself and the device after unplugging it, pulled the cables and cleaned the slots (This was to fix a green screen issue), etc. It worked great after doing this for a month or two, then started the flickering.
First try to reset factory default settings on your TV (write down picture settings if you need to restore them later).

Also make sure you have latest firmware installed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung , Samsung Electronics