LED TV SANSUI - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-22-2013, 11:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i have recently purchased my sansui SJJ24FK led tv. initially for a month, i used it only for my pc via vga...... but yesterday, as i finally got my set top box connected, i am now using both pc (vga) and tv (via av)..... the screen has started slightly shivering ....i dont know how to describe it actually..but...it is something like a few transparent faint lines moving downwards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2013, 04:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 543
Try the led forum

65VT60(Calibrated by Chad B)
55ST60(Calibrated by Chunon)
Darbee DVP5000
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast/I1Pro/I1D3
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
Old 08-26-2013, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: Sacramento delta N. Cal. US Don't trust any air I can't see ☺
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitdx View Post

i have recently purchased my sansui SJJ24FK led tv. initially for a month, i used it only for my pc via vga...... but yesterday, as i finally got my set top box connected, i am now using both pc (vga) and tv (via av)..... the screen has started slightly shivering ....i dont know how to describe it actually..but...it is something like a few transparent faint lines moving downwards

There is no separate LED forum here LCD and LCD/LED are the same except for the backlight and diffuser panels depending if edge lit or back light both operate electrically same same both use LCD panels You are in the correct sub forum don't pay attention to the last post he is in the wrong forum he has a plasma.biggrin.gif. nice one though .

I have all 3 types of TV so I can and do post anywhere biggrin.gif
I've also repaired many types of TV's and computers .
and lots of other electronics.

Advertisers and a lot of folks call LCD/LED sets just LED that is incorrect
all LED type sets are LCD panels also . the older LCD sets are actually LCD/CCFL panels The newer LED type are LCD /LED . CCFL and LED only describes the backlight not the panel. both are in fact LCD

That being said are you getting the symptoms on the Both sources The TV input and the PC or is it one and not the other .

Which AV input do you refer to if you are using composite av old style like VCR then you will not get HD picture
Do you have HD cable or Satellite service in which case they should provide a set top box with HDMI cable.

Sounds like you maybe need to contact your provider and upgrade your service and or box to HD and get an HDMI cable .
Only other way to get HD is Over the air antenna or Blue Ray Player or broadband internet streaming via PC or something else
like a roku box If using PC you will need an HD capable PC or video card with HDMI output from PC to TV to do it right VGA is analog .

HD LCD/LED panels do not like std def (old style ) 480i signals and don't play nice with them .
You may be getting R/F interference from STB through composite AV connection also if it is an older one .
In any event your set should be connected to an HD STB with an HDMI cable not an AV cable

check all this stuff out take an advill and call me in the morning biggrin.gif

Hires Music formats ..............."Why does it sound like a CD ?" ............. can we make it louder "?
"The wireless music box has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
- David Sarnoff's associates at RCA the 1920's -