My continuing testing of this problem
Problem is happening on LA 620, 640, 660.
It doesnt happens on LA 740, 860.
Strenght of signal is of no importance, as it is doing ok even with only 8%,
version of firmware neither: 3.05-4.21
Faster CPU is (alegedly) from LA 790 and above, so I am wondering what could be the problem with 6xx and not with 740 ?
The simpliest reproduction/test of this problem is as follows:
1. Start recording any TV program to USB for 3 minutes, then stop.
2. Go (at 1:00 PM for instance) to GUIDE and program ScheduledTask for a program everyday from 1:02 PM until 1:04 PM.
3. Check if it is really scheduled for all next days (Guide and 2x yellow button)
4. Hurry to USB and start 3 minute recording from 1st point
5. In between of your watching it, the recording will start. Leave for another 30 seconds,
and then press STOP. You will be thrown to "SmartShare", singnaling that recording has
stoped (even it is not 1:04 PM yet), and most anoying: ALL FUTURE SCHEDULED TASK
OF THIS PROGRAM IS DELETED !!!
(if you press button EXIT, the problem will not happen)
LG guys, can it be fixed, or is it 6xx hardware isue ?