Sony 65W850a reviews - Page 152 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #4531 of 4535 Old 01-25-2015, 03:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm hoping you guys may be able to help me with something. I've been attempting to calibrate my "game" mode setting ever since seeing this video:

How To Set up your TV for Games Correctly. -

The point is in this video it mentions the "full" and "limited" color range that some TVs have. The only thing I found on my 65" w850a is a setting for "Dynamic Range" and it does have a full and limited range. Is this the same thing? I'v been unable to find anything concrete about it online.

If I set my TV to "full" and Xbox One or PS4 to "limited" it seems like I can see more of the different shades of black on the Xbox One calibration screen but as soon as I change them both to match at full or limited, I can't see them anymore.

Sorry if this is confusing. Let me know if there is any other information I can provide to help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4532 of 4535 Old Today, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love my W850a, would love these TOP SECRET SETTINGS i keep hearing about, but i need 15 post to PM WhiteSands
post #4533 of 4535 Unread Today, 02:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
can someone please send me the settings for this kdl-65w850a for standard destination. i hook up this tv with direct tv receiver using rca cable and the picture quality is worst then crt tv. before i was using crt tv philips 27 inch and the picture was very clear. but i don't get that clearness in the lcd tv. so can some one please help me with the settings ?

Thank you
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Xbr65x850a 65 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 3d Led
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page