Samsung LCD TV colored vertical lines - issue resolved - loose connector - save yourself $1237 (my model LN55C650) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 29 Old 09-30-2013, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13

Long story short - had this tv for about 2.5 yrs (love it) and it suddenly developed colored vertical lines (see) picture.  Contacted Samsung they walked me through a bunch of crazy stuff that didn't fix the issue (factory reset, surge protector vs not - bunch of junk).  Since warranty was up they connected me with some local tech shop.  I sent them the pic below and they said I had a bad LCD panel and it needed replacement at a cost of $1237 dollars (no joke) !!!  So tonight I browsed around and found information on different websites that led to a great result I wanted to share with you - all in one place.

1.0  If you can jiggle the HDMI connector and or tap on video input panel area and make the lines go away or come back you probably have my same issue.

2.0  Unplug TV.  You can leave the TV standing upright and just make sure you unscrew all the screws on back of tv and you can lift back panel off.  Don't touch power board after panel is off it's located on right back side of TV.  Don't forget the one screw at the AC connector and the other at the video input panel (somewhat hidden).  The rest are around the perimeter of the TV you can remove them all and the front of the TV wont fall off - nor will the stand.  The panel should came off easily without popping - if not you have missed one or more screws.  Don't brute force it - find the screw you missed.

3.0  I just hand pushed in all the connectors on the circuit board on the left side.  I didn't disconnect any cables and re-seat - just pushed on each one firmly.  On LCD connector ribbon cable i jiggled it a bit but didn't push hard on it - in the past I messed around with one of these for a friend that had a visio laptop and those cables are delicate - so I mostly left it alone.

4.0  Turned TV on - jiggling HDMI panel area and tapping no longer made the issue appear nor go away screen was clean.

5.0  Closed it all up - all good for now.

Hopefully this info saves someone the headache of getting ripped off or replacing boards that do not need replacing.

Pics below:

On cold power on vertical colored lines ... Sometimes go away and come back after gets warm.

after tv is on for a while - the tv sometimes displayed a interlaced looking image where there are black vertical lines.

I'll update the post if the vertical line problems come back - but so far looks like this fix might last.  Sure seems cable connection related.

Good luck!

thefever and tomcru01 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 12-01-2013, 11:22 AM

Liked: 10
Have an LN55C630 with identical issues. Tapping near the input (only 1 HDMI from receiver) clears it up but is not long term. About to follow your directions for repair.

Is your TV still line free?
post #3 of 29 Old 12-01-2013, 07:38 PM

Liked: 11
You sir are a gentleman, and a scholar. About to give this a shot, I will report back.
post #4 of 29 Old 12-01-2013, 08:12 PM

I'd like to hear back from the OP to see if his set is still functioning correctly.  I wouldn't deem mine as fixed seeing as how it's only been half a day, and I'll be shocked if it is a long term solution, but so far so good.  I've even cycled the TV on/off several times with no issues.  I have subscribed and bookmarked this thread so that I may come back to update as necessary.

Like you, I am happy to have discovered this thread.  First world problems, but I've been dealing with this since June (happened when I got home and turned it on to watch game 1 of the NBA finals).  I was immediately frustrated with my initial phone call to the local Samsung authorized repair center, did some searching, and have been saving in the meantime.  Black Friday ads had me considering a new set, but figured I'd do some more investigating before investing in another television.

post #5 of 29 Old 12-02-2013, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter

The tv is still working perfectly.  The only odd thing I noticed is on a cold power up - power on after power removed from tv - the tv intially washes in with colored lines - but they go away within a second or so and everything is perfect.  This has been a lasting fix for me.  I have a electrical engineer friend and he said at work they use some kind of compound to help connectors hold together - that you can peel off if needed to redo a connection (and is electrically inert).  If the problem comes back for me - I am going to look into that to make the connections last longer.  But, so far so good.

thefever likes this.
post #6 of 29 Old 12-02-2013, 10:59 AM

Liked: 11

Wow!  It actually works.  Hope it lasts.  Will report back if it went bad again.

Thanks alot jonesm!

jonesm likes this.
post #7 of 29 Old 02-05-2014, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I've developed this issue in the past couple of days. How often was this occurring before you attempted to fix it? It seems to happen a couple times a day, but seems random. Turning the TV off and back on seems to fix it... for now... As my TV is mounted about 7 feet off the ground, I'm trying to avoid the pain of taking it down and taking it apart... frown.gif
post #8 of 29 Old 02-05-2014, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

It got worse gradually.  It would happen like once every week and then go away.  Over time it started happening more and more and the number of vertical lines that appeared grew larger and stayed longer.  This whole process took about 3 months or more to go from the first signs to where it would appear all the time (very slow).  The thing that I wonder, is if these other Samsung tv problems are all related to loose connections - the ones where people could not fix them by doing what I did.  I am an electrical engineer and I know permanent damage can be done to circuits if the voltage or current levels violate the part specs.  Loose connections are terrible things for electrical circuits.  In my opinion I would tackle the problem sooner rather than later to help avoid permanent damage to your circuit boards (also since the fix is not invasive to your tv).  I also have a high quality power surge power filter connected to this tv.  I like to think that has also helped prevent the problems others have had with their power boards.  There are alot of products out there with crappy power supplys and when the power to your house fluctuates it stresses these components which can lead to the AC-DC regulator related circuits on the power supply dying (capacitors failing etc).  Having a good power filter in the way to soak up the transients should help alot with having the tv power supply last longer.

post #9 of 29 Old 02-05-2014, 12:45 PM

I appreciate you keeping up with this thread! I assume things are still good with your TV after the fix??

I also have a very high quality UPS/Power Protection device filtering power to the TV and many devices, so I may have avoided this for so long due to this. I bought this TV almost 4 years ago at this point and it's been flawless so far. Living in the lightning capital of the world here in FL, this is a must.

Here is the pic I took today... tapping on/near the HDMI input makes the lines go away, so I suspect I have the same issue.

samsungproblem.JPG 105k .JPG file

I took this pic from the YouTube video where they cut the jumper to fix some unrelated flickering issue, so ignore the red circle on the right.

You are talking about the board on the left in this pic where I put the arrow?

I'm not an electrical engineer, so what specifically did you push on to make this go away?

LN55C63-.jpg 19k .jpg file

TIA!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg samsungproblem.JPG (105.1 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg LN55C63-.jpg (18.6 KB, 152 views)
post #10 of 29 Old 02-05-2014, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Yep the fix is still good since I first did it way back in the post.  Absolutely, no issues since then.  Your picture looks like you have the same thing as me - and the tapping also indicates its most likely the same thing.  The arrow in the pic you provided is correct it is the board on the lower left.  All I did was hand push in each of the connectors around the edge of the board - firm push on each one - in an attempt to seat them better - I did not pull them out and then stick them back in.  I would be careful with the ribbon cable one - you might not even want to touch that one.  I did not push on any connectors on the power board which is on the right side of your pic.  Also, be very careful not to touch anything on the power board on the right - because there can be large capacitors on those boards that can store enough charge even after pulling the AC cord off the TV to possibly shock you enough to stop your heart - so just be careful not to touch it.  I would recommend you just carefully re-read the instructions in the original post - and give it a try.  I would be curious to know if the issue was fixed for you without touching the ribbon cable at all.  My guess is the loose connection is not at the ribbon cable - but one of the other ones.  Good luck ;)

Also, if you are paranoid about ESDing the board - I would look up online recommended procedures to ground yourself relative to your TV.  I didn't bother with any of that because honestly I was just shooting in the dark for the fix ... But, I know the concept is to bring your body to a the same potential as the tv so the voltage between you and the tv is roughly the same which makes the generation of large currents being transfered to or from the tv through you or the tv to be very low.  

It is also a good idea when dealing with stuff that might have a charge is to only use one hand on the electronics at a time.  You want to lessen the chance that the current will flow between your arms as the short circuit and travel through your heart (using your arms as a circuit jumper).  If you only use one hand then the short circuit will have to occur through some other path - less risk to your heart.  Again I'm no expert on electrical safety - It is at your own risk that you open up the tv and work on it.  I'll just say if you look up general methods on how to deal with stuff like this you will be fine.

post #11 of 29 Old 02-06-2014, 11:42 AM

Got the same issue with my tv. Eventually ended up bringing the set to a local repair shop, where the tech actually made several tests, including trying with a new LVDS cable and a new TCON board. He also had the main board replaced twice, but issue remained.

A few things to mention though:

- Lines were visible on all connectors, including HDMI, coax and components. I've also managed to reproduce the issue without having any cables connected

- I was able to temporarily "fix" the issue by pushing firmly the HDMI connector at the back of the set and applying pressure towards the front of the tv

- All the replacement main boards received from Samsung were refurbished ones, so I could never exclude the main board as the cultprit

- Tech never saw any vertical lines while connecting his image generator directly to the TCON

I personally think there is some soldering issue with one of the chips on the main board, which could explain the randomness of the issue. In my case, it was more frequent when the tv was cold. Another consideration is the pressure applied by the HDMI cables - over time, the gravity may end up flexing the main board and creating some undesirable effects (note - Samsung has changed their board design on their 2013 models; most of the HDMI connectors are on the side panel now...)

Repair shop ended up giving me an estimate to change the LCD panel at an astronomical price, which I have declined.

post #12 of 29 Old 02-08-2014, 02:38 PM

Well I got a neighbor and took it off the wall and went through the exercise this morning. So far so good, but it's hard to tell since it wasn't happening that often as it was. I wont feel better until I'm good for about a week.

I really don't know how pressing on those connectors is really doing anything, they seemed secure to my novice eyes.

Do you think just the exercise of unplugging all the HDMI cables and plugging them back in is solving the issue, as those may come loose over time? Just seems odd that this fix is working, perhaps it's something else that we are all just coincidentally doing during the course of the fix.
post #13 of 29 Old 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM

Reading through all of the posts of this thread, can describe what I have been dealing with for a year now.  Although I haven't found a permanent solution, I will share what I ended up dealing with.

The lines developed one day, intermittent, and banging the back of the set helped.  But it got to the point where I had to resort to moving the cables attached to the back of the TV/main board if the fix to make them disappear.  I can hear a slight tick or click noise when the lines disappear suggesting a loose connection.

After a couple months I too got tired of messing with the cables and getting up and down when the set was cold to adjust my picture.  (Pulling the wires one way or another flexes the board and the board attached to the back of the screen panel suggesting the connection issue.)

So I removed the back panel and reseated all the ribbon cables and connections, clean them with alcohol and still had the issue.

I noticed that not putting all the screws in the back panel again had helped, but not totally.  Hence this supported the flex/connection issue.

Then I purchased a used Main board from an online resource and installed.  Fired up the TV and the lines were on all the time and and I couldn't get them to disappear like the orginal main board by wiggling the cables, suggesting the main board is not the issue.

Frustrated I sent the new/used main board back with a 20% hit for a restocking fee.

I then put the original main board back in and loaded the TV into the car and took to a repair shop.  I love the picture and with the set only 3 years old, why not, right?

The tech could recreate the lines but offered no solution besides replacing the main board, which he couldn't guarantee that it would fix it, (I already know that it won't) or that the screen was the issue.  Either way, I paid the $50 for him to look at it and took it home.

So I am left with the condition getting worse.  I suspect it's a tab or connection of some sort on the screen itself, and when the TV is cold, it doesn't make this connection.  Once it warms up, no issues, but the lines sometimes do come back, but rarely.

I'm currently looking for a new set and will not be purchasing another Samsung TV.  A 3 year old TV should not have issues like this.

Hope this helps others.

post #14 of 29 Old 04-04-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabby View Post

Well I got a neighbor and took it off the wall and went through the exercise this morning. So far so good, but it's hard to tell since it wasn't happening that often as it was. I wont feel better until I'm good for about a week.

I really don't know how pressing on those connectors is really doing anything, they seemed secure to my novice eyes.

Do you think just the exercise of unplugging all the HDMI cables and plugging them back in is solving the issue, as those may come loose over time? Just seems odd that this fix is working, perhaps it's something else that we are all just coincidentally doing during the course of the fix.

Just a quick update after 2 months. No lines at all until last week, it started to happen again. I unplugged all the HDMI cables from the back and plugged them back in securely and the problem did not return after about a week so far. I'll be moving this set from the family room to a bedroom soon, so not terribly concerned, but definitely annoying on a set that's only a few years old.
post #15 of 29 Old 04-08-2014, 12:18 PM

THANK YOU!  Thank you more than I can say!  We've had this exact problem and your solution worked perfectly!  Saved us running out and getting a new TV, because other sites I was looking at "diagnosed" this as a fault LED panel, which would essentially mean buying a new unit (since the panels are typically so expensive that it's not cost-effective to repair).  You are right about going slow with removing the back panel: case is black, screws are black, very easy to miss one.  Go slow and look carefully-- if it doesn't pop right off, you've missed a screw!

Thanks for taking the time to post this, it was  very helpful.  Anyone else having this problem, at least try this before you waste money on anything else, you've got nothing to lose. 

post #16 of 29 Old 04-13-2014, 08:30 PM

Thanks for the post.  However, it did not seem to work completely for me.

I have a Sharp LC70LE640U and it also had the colored vertical lines that filled the screen.  Based on this thread I took off the back.  

I found that despite pushing in the connectors, the picture did not improve.  

Instead, I found that pushing on the back, near or on VGA connectors would improve the picture (previously with the TV together, pushing near the VGA made the lines disappear).  I also found that just pushing the card down, up, in, and sometimes even out would improve the signal.  I eventually settled on stuffing a piece of a plastic sponge under the card and that seemed to provide some stability which allowed me to close up the TV; and while the lines came back, small changes lead to stabilization of the picture.  I'm hoping to remount the TV and if I don't touch it...maybe the picture will be stable.

What I dont understand is, why is it that just pushing on the card, in all different directions, can remove the colored lines that fill the screen?  Loose connection, electrical interference, grounding...I'm just not that electrically in the know.  However, based on most forums, neither are TV repair people.

...So it may not be just a peripheral connection thing for everyone...it may be related to pressure applied to the card...

Thanks for the post, it gave me the guts to open the TV and experiment a little to pushing on the box with all the HDMI, cable, VGA connections.

post #17 of 29 Old 05-04-2014, 09:05 AM

OK, 

Just an update on my experience.  I researched new TV's and it would cost me around $1K to get what I wanted.

So was going to poke around with the Samsung again, nothing to lose , right?

I took of the back panel again and attached the TV to the stand with a helper.  Be careful not to pull or lean on it because the removed back panel helps support it on the stand.

I pinpointed the issue to the ribbon cable connection from the screen in the lower center section of the panel. to the Main board (one with all the connections, HDMI,Composite, etc.

I removed the cable, cleaned with Isopropyl Alcohol and reinstalled.

With the TV on, I was able to recreate the lines by tapping or pushing on the ribbon cable/main board connection.  Opening and closing the connection a few times the lines appear.  The condition wouldn't go away completely.  I could always tap it and the lines come and go.  So I reinstalled the back and I have to move the cables attached to the main board less than before.  I found that Flexing the board by moving the HDMI cables and 75ohm cable make a solid connection that is not the there at the ribbon cable connector.  I don't think replacing the ribbon cable is the answer, as it is still bringing the signal to the panel.

I deduced the problem is the ribbon cable connector on the main board, and over time it develops a loose connection that is impossible to correct unless your a electrical board tech. and resolder it.  Moving the cables helps make a solid connection for a time.  Heat or cold also contributes to the condition.  Usually when cold you will get the lines until the panel heats up from use or you flex the board again by moving the cables that are plugged in.

I see the only solution to this is replacing the main board.  Try finding a used one is hard, as most places are sold out.  They run $120.  A new I found is $175, but backordered.

Hope this helps.

post #18 of 29 Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 AM - Thread Starter

About a month ago the lines have started to slowly come back.  Tapping makes them go away for a time.  The next thing I'm going to try is applying some RTV silicone to the cable connections - hopefully that will make the fix last longer.  Sorry to hear about others that my cheap fix didn't work for.  It's worth a shot though.  I am convinced with my tv that it's just a cable issue, that should be fixable - if I can get the cable connections to hold together for longer.  I'll let you all know if the RTV silicone pans out.

post #19 of 29 Old 05-06-2014, 08:24 AM - Thread Starter

Very good info - thank you ;).  I might go your route - if the RTV silicone doesn't pan out for me.

post #20 of 29 Old 05-08-2014, 10:54 AM

I am having Sony LED TV which showing similar problem ! All vertical lines and vertical lines go away few seconds later. But in my case no display is there only black screen and above it vertical colored lines. I am thinking I should also give a try to tight the loose connector. I will try this tomorrow. Here's screen shot of my led :(:(

And see what is looks after few seconds :( Few dots left on top left corner but these also disappear in fraction of seconds.

post #21 of 29 Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 PM

I was experiencing the problem of multi-colored vertical lines on my LN40C630 for the past several weeks. At first, wiggling the HDMI cable would clear up the lines. However, late last week, the lines started staying on all the time. Luckily, I had 3 weeks remaining on an extended warranty. The warranty company shipped me a main board and a TCON board and sent a technician out yesterday. The technician advised me that the main board would not correct this problem but the TCON board was the proper solution. He installed the TCON board and the TV has worked like a champ since. Hopefully, it will last.

post #22 of 29 Old 05-25-2014, 04:46 PM

Update: The lines came back on my set after a month or so.  Banging on the back still worked so I lived with it.  Several days ago my set developed the strobing light problem.  Having to get into the back of the set for that fix (cut jumper JP854), I pulled all the white connecters on the input board and reinstalled them.  Set boots up faster and the lines are gone, for now...

post #23 of 29 Old 05-25-2014, 05:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 121
If you are going to go through the trouble of opening up the case, with the power disconnected, pull and re seat all the connectors you can. Wiggling may temporary solve the problem, but chances are it will return. Actually, doing this twice, may give you a better long term solution.
Not to say disconnecting and re-seating the connectors is a guarantee that the problem is gone for good, but it's a far better solution than wiggling or just pushing a connection intro the jack. wink.gif

Abundant OTA television is what makes this country different from all others. Lets keep it this way.
The Internet is no place for streaming video.
post #24 of 29 Old 05-31-2014, 06:43 PM

So our TV has these vertical colored lines and they go away when we hit or tap the sides of the set. Also when we hit the sides of the set the color changes, it either gets lighter or gets a blue tint. We took the back off the set and also had to take the metal backing off to see the electronic board. We messed around with the connectors and lithe lines went away and the screen color was perfect. However as we put the metal back on the lines came back.

Does anyone know or can they describe where the specific connector is for the screen display so that I do not have to mess around with all of the connectors, rather I could just go straight to the one that affects the screen and the problem I am having?? I am going to try more tomorrow to fix it after reading this forum and I will take a pic and post it on here so that hopefully someone will recognize the board and which wire/connector I need to mess around with. Thanks
post #25 of 29 Old 05-31-2014, 06:58 PM

post #26 of 29 Old 07-29-2014, 09:04 AM

Hello guys sorry for no reply from last 2 months. I was busy in my exams and project work. Today i opened my sony tv to check the serial no of my tcon board. I m confused in serial no. ? Serial number of tcon board is 32_ESB_C2LV0.5 ? And also what is this number P03859G1A02X0003804 with bars (see attached pic) ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00180 - Copy.JPG (363.5 KB, 10 views)
post #27 of 29 Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 AM

Liked: 0
Thank you so much!
post #28 of 29 Old 08-18-2014, 07:30 PM

I have a similar problem with a Samsung UN46B7000 purchased in 2009. In April 2014 it exhibited thin vertical lines (see attached Samsung test screen photos). I called Samsung and they refered me to a local service center since it was off warranty. I gave him the details and he mentioned that it was a defective panel. My wife refused to replace the TV and we still use it as of today with all the lines which at certain time would disappear but always reappeared.

Surprisingly in August 2014 the lines disappeared without any intervention. See the std Samsung photos below without the lines. I included photos from a VH1 program my wife enjoys from both an April 2014 transmission (John Legend song) which has the vertical and from this weekend countdown without the lines for evidence/dating purposes. In another thread somebody mentioned that the thin vertical lines could be related to mositure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 2(1).JPG (95.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg photo 1(1).JPG (141.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (70.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (101.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3(1).JPG (90.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (60.5 KB, 6 views)
post #29 of 29 Old Today, 03:14 AM

Greetings.
First, thanks to the thread starter, for heading myself and others in the right direction. You have my gratitude.
Second, I'd like to chime in with my experience on this issue. I finally decided to step up to a larger display for our main t.v., and after a few days of searching, found a LN55C630 unit for $450 on Craigslist, about an hour from where I live. The owner claimed he'd just bought a much larger t.v., and didn't have room for this one. When I first contacted him, someone was already on their way to pick it up, so I moved on, and messaged the next choice I had. Then this guy texts me back, said the the sale was a no-show, so I could have it. I agreed, having not heard from my 2nd pick. On my way, my 2nd pick sent me a text, and I explained the situation. He was fine with it, but went ahead and let me know his unit was a 2013 60" plasma, for about $100 more than I was spending. At purchase all went well, functionality, condition, etc... He even had all the original packaging and paperwork. Good enough.
Got the Samsung home, unboxed and set up, it worked fine, albeit we couldn't seem to get the picture looking super-sharp, to our liking. Two evenings later, I came in to find it displaying separate black vertical lines. ??? Went back to the shop for a bit, came back in and now it displayed the colored lines. Crap. And I could've had a 60" year-old plasma for only $100 more. Back to the shop, and the internet, where this forum is the first result I clicked. Turned out to be right on target.
Now, on to the issue itself. Quick history, I dabble in electronics repair, laptops, PC's, PlayStation 3's. From my PS3 experience, they suffer from a problem known as the "YLOD" or "Yellow Light Of Death". This means that after an extended period of use, all at once when you are using or try starting the unit, the green operation LED blinks yellow, and it beeps 3 times then shuts down, and it normally will not start back up. (Once dead, there is no way to retrieve any information off the HDD, because the data is encrypted to that specific unit.)
The reason this happens is because Sony went with a cheaper, more brittle lead-free solder, which, over time, develops micro-cracks, and once heat expansion causes the cracks to enlarge, contact, and therefore the circuit is lost between the CPU/GPU and motherboard. A temporary solution is to take a hair dryer and "reflow" the processors, hoping to soften the solder to the point where it flows enough to regain contact. Kind of a hit-and-miss proposition, but it sometimes works, at least long enough to get your game saves and info onto external memory. After reading this thread, I opened up the Samsung, and with my magnifiers thought I was able to see cracks and separation at some of the ribbon cable connector leads where they were soldered to the MB. I was surprised, because the online reviews I read said the processors, etc. were pretty stout, so I really didn't expect to see this problem. To this point, the thread talks about re-seating the cables. I think that while doing this the connector itself is being flexed and moved enough so that the leads regain contact. Just my opinion. I'm curious to see that after enough heat-up and cool-down cycles if the problem doesn't re-appear.
My solution: Following ESD precautions, I removed the MB, then pulled the tip of my soldering iron down the row of leads on each side of the ribbon cable connector, taking care not to dwell very long on each lead. Along the processor side of the connector especially, the leads are very small and do not require much heat to warm them to the point of re-soldering them to the MB. I did so also with the HDMI connectors, just to be sure. Then I used some clear nail polish as a coating to reseal the connections and board. Actually, HDMI 2 looked like it had been bent up, probably from yanking on the cable. Re-assembled the unit, and it works perfectly. To me, the picture looks even better than it did before. I don't recommend just anyone run out and purchase an iron and jump right into this, you should know what you're doing. If not, try to find a friend or someone with soldering experience, (preferably someone with electronic board repair experience.) If nothing else, if re-seating the cables to the connectors doesn't work for you, and you can pull the board, you might be able to take it to a repair shop and have them do this procedure for you, you tell them what you want done, and maybe you can save money on diagnostics and such.
I apologize for this post being so long, but I hope some find this info beneficial, and maybe money-saving.
Regards

Disclaimer: This is just my experience and opinion. Don't take it as Gospel or professional recommendation. If you don't know what you're doing and don't take the time to learn the proper way to work and precautions to take, it's ON YOU!
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Ln55c650 55 Inch 1080p 120 Hz Lcd Hdtv Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page