Sharp LC70LE732U vertical blue lines - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-11-2013, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

So I've read on these forums for awhile, but this is my first time actually joining to make a post.  If I post in the wrong forum or ask the wrong question, help me out!

I purchased this TV (Sharp Quattron 70LE732U) just a few months ago as an out of box deal.  Seeing that the price was significantly less then I could find elsewhere I took it home.  It is was the perfect TV until recently it started to display a vertical blue line.  

So after speaking with customer service at Sharp I was called back a few days later and was told that they would offer me a trade instead of sending a tech out to fix the problem.  I was hoping I would receive a similarly spec'd item as a trade, but instead they offered me a newer model as mine was no longer in stock.

First Offer:  LC-70LE650U 

As much as I appreciate the NEW TV, I can't help but think this TV is a much lower model and even with a couple years of innovation is not up to par with my current set.  So I politely declined and asked if it was possible to get a LC-70LE847U instead.  The customer service representative was very helpful and understood why I wanted a model more similar even if it was older, so he sent it in for review.

Sooooo, to the question.  If my offer is declined, what should I do from here? 

The most important thing to me when purchasing this LED was the Full Array and Quattron.  I fully understand that they are offering me a better overall TV for apps, 3D, ect.  But I don't want to sacrifice picture for apps, so am I asking too much here?  Should I just be happy they are offering to trade me up to a newer TV?  Or is it worth trying to fight for a newer 800series?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-11-2013, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

bump

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sharp Lc 70le732u Aquos 70 1080p Led Hdtv , Sharp Lc70le847u 70 Inch 3d Led Tv
Gear in this thread - 70le732u by PriceGrabber.com