**Official** Samsung 4K UN55F9000, UN65F9000, and UN85S9 Thread - Page 83 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #2461 of 2462 Old Today, 07:23 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I can confirm at this point that it does NOT happen with 2160p content that's running at 24fps. Provided that I have the correct options set on the Xbox One S to maintain 24fps, watching UHD Blu-rays is fine - full control over the AMP, and everything looks awesome - even handles the HDR like a champ.

2160p at 60fps seems to be the problem, and I'm curious if it would happen at 30fps as well, but I don't have anything that runs on the XBox One S at 2160p30, so I'm not sure. I wish that the Xbox One S had global settings that would allow me to individually allow 24, 30, and 60 fps so that I could just disable 60 and see what happened - I suspect that 30 would be fine and that it's only 60fps that causes the issue on our sets.
Sponsored Links
post #2462 of 2462 Old Today, 09:05 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks for the information! I suspect you're probably right that it would be limited to 60+fps... the TV must be using the AMP to help display the higher frame rate content.

Is it possible to go back to the SEK-2500 from the SEK-3500 once you've gone through the upgrade?
Sponsored Links
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Samsung Un55f9000 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd Led Hdtv , Samsung Un65f9000 65 Inch 4k Ultra Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread