Samsung UN65FH6001FXZA?? I can't find anything! - Page 17 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #481 of 484 Old 04-30-2014, 12:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 851
I have noticed it from time to time as well. I think its just a fault of the tv. You may be able to minimize it with settings but I doubt it will ever stop completely.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 484 Old 04-30-2014, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond 007 View Post

I have noticed it from time to time as well. I think its just a fault of the tv. You may be able to minimize it with settings but I doubt it will ever stop completely.

Yea, i had a feeling i would just have to deal with some of it but if i can at least reduce it that would be acceptable.  I just don't know what settings I should mess around with.  any ideas?

post #483 of 484 Old 04-30-2014, 12:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by raydawg2000 View Post

Yea, i had a feeling i would just have to deal with some of it but if i can at least reduce it that would be acceptable.  I just don't know what settings I should mess around with.  any ideas?
I calibrated mine with the Disney WOW disc and my settings are similar to many here. Someones in particular was very close but I cant remember who now.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
post #484 of 484 Old 07-30-2014, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Curiousity question.

I just moved; unplugged everything hooked up to my UN656001FXZA, moved it to the new location, and plugged it all back in (it was unplugged for maybe a day). For some reason the picture/calibration settings must have reset b/c they changed. I am not sure if they are back at the factory settings it started with b/c I don't remember those, I just know they weren't at what I had changed them to and had been using for the last 6 months before this move (luckily I saved these in an excel spreadsheet so I could switch them back easily after this).

I am mainly curious why this happened; no one was around to change them but me so it wasn't done manually. Does anyone know, does unplugging the power cord from the back of this unit for an extended amount of time reset the picture settings? I am using the same HDMI inputs, don't know what else it may have been.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Series 65 Inch Class Led Hdtv Un65eh6000
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page