LG TruMotion Settings - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 33 Old 01-14-2016, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
so what's the current concensus on if this TruMotion thing can be turned off if we're watching a 24p Blu-Ray movie? I'm also looking at an LG and don't want that feature AND don't really care for any extra quality above 1080p. Also messed around forever on this 2015 model and was never able to find the off option for this TruMotion. I was looking at the 55" and 60" ones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 01-14-2016, 01:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
Liked: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heysus223 View Post
so what's the current concensus on if this TruMotion thing can be turned off if we're watching a 24p Blu-Ray movie? I'm also looking at an LG and don't want that feature AND don't really care for any extra quality above 1080p. Also messed around forever on this 2015 model and was never able to find the off option for this TruMotion. I was looking at the 55" and 60" ones.
I have an older LG and have the TruMotion (blur and judder) disabled for blu-ray movies on my 24p capable panel. I prefer not to have any artificial processing enabled when watching a movie. In fact, I don't enable TruMotion at all on my other inputs. I'm not a fan of the SOE. The whole idea of motion interpolation is a personal preference thing. There is no right or wrong. It's all how you want to view your various sources. A lot of mfrs seem to be combining the separate blur and judder settings into one which I think is unfortunate. However, that setting should be able to be disabled. It it's not, that's really unfortunate.
post #33 of 33 Old 01-18-2016, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I hate the TruMotion too.

I have a LG 55UF6450 and when i look under picture, there is Trumotion, but it's already off.

So how can I get rid of the Soap view?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Lg Electronics 55ln5600 55 Inch 1080p 60hz 3d Led Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page