2014 Vizio Thread All models - Page 121 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3601 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member
 
Rf13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 618
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

The 55" E has had a red push issue that members have reported a few times. This seems to be fixed in the 60M and possibly 60E


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're saying the new ones have this issue too?
Rf13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3602 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
baniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: SE Iowa
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 66
I just looked. Shipments to Wistron Mexico with some parts for the M552i-B2 have been arriving all month. The first being 5/6, and the latest being 5/26. 9 shipments this month with multiple containers each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdyson View Post

Sorry, I can't recall whether you'd seen anything about the 55" model. Would it even be possible to distinguish from 55" E vs. M at this level?
bwilberg266 likes this.
baniels is online now  
post #3603 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:53 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ph8te's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 10,055
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
Liked: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rf13 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

The 55" E has had a red push issue that members have reported a few times. This seems to be fixed in the 60M and possibly 60E


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're saying the new ones have this issue too?

You can take a look at the owners thread to see what I am referring to. There are a few members that have or had the 55


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ph8te is online now  
post #3604 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 12:27 PM
Member
 
stikle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

You get twice the local dimming zones and "active pixel tuning" (whatever that might be biggrin.gif) with the M-Series. Personally I'd go for the M-Series.

^^this

Seth-o-Plex 11.2! - LG | Onkyo | Mirage | SVS
stikle is online now  
post #3605 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 12:49 PM
Newbie
 
SkaPunk179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Has anyone had any experience purchasing directly through Vizio.com? I want the M602i, and Costco seems to be the only one to have it, but I have no SUV, and don't want to ask a friend to drive me the 2 hours to the nearest location and back.

I would normally order through Amazon.com, but they don't even have it listed on their site, nor have they for the last 2 weeks it's been in stock at Costco.

I see Vizio has it for $50 off, and with $100 for shipping, that puts me at less than the cost of Amazon (which now charges tax in FL), but I don't want to order it and have it sit in a "processing" state for 2 weeks or more.

Any comments/suggestions?
SkaPunk179 is offline  
post #3606 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Member
 
pezgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

You get twice the local dimming zones and "active pixel tuning" (whatever that might be biggrin.gif) with the M-Series. Personally I'd go for the M-Series.
^^this

Mind made up. Picture Quality over Size.
pezgod is offline  
post #3607 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 12:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
michaeltscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 18,020
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked: 808
I thought that Vizio had free shipping on everything, but I now see that (for the M-Series) it's only a couple of models from last year.

Mike Scott (XBL: MikeHellion, PSN: MarcHellion)

"Think of the cable company as a group of terrorist (sic)." -- hookbill
michaeltscott is online now  
post #3608 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Member
 
jpdyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezgod View Post

Mind made up. Picture Quality over Size.

Right, because a bigger screen with worse PQ multiplies the blemishes (the converse divides them). Unless you're already on the low end of size for your viewing distance...
jpdyson is offline  
post #3609 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Member
 
pezgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdyson View Post

Right, because a bigger screen with worse PQ multiplies the blemishes (the converse divides them). Unless you're already on the low end of size for your viewing distance...

well....That depends..

Close seat is 7ft. using d/1.5 and d/3 i get a max of 56" and a min of 28"
Far seat is 18ft for a max of 144" and a min of 72"

So 49" may be a little small for the far seat (and for viewing from the kitchen and dining room), it would appear that it hits a sweet spot for the close seat! I do like the idea of more zones, more settings, and the higher refresh rate!

That being said, I'm currently using a 27" SD CRT tv, so anything bigger than that would be an improvement!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
pezgod is offline  
post #3610 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Newbie
 
SkaPunk179's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezgod View Post

well....That depends..

Close seat is 7ft. using d/1.5 and d/3 i get a max of 56" and a min of 28"
Far seat is 18ft for a max of 144" and a min of 72"

So 49" may be a little small for the far seat (and for viewing from the kitchen and dining room), it would appear that it hits a sweet spot for the close seat! I do like the idea of more zones, more settings, and the higher refresh rate!

That being said, I'm currently using a 27" SD CRT tv, so anything bigger than that would be an improvement!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

In your specific scenario, I might lean towards the 55" E-series instead. With what you're upgrading from, literally anything would be an improvement, and at your "far" viewing distance, the M series at that price point is probably a bit on the small side.

It depends where you "usually" sit, however. If you're typically at the 18' end of the couch, then I'd say you want the extra size. If you're typically closer to the 7' range, then you probably want better PQ for the price.
SkaPunk179 is offline  
post #3611 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Member
 
pezgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaPunk179 View Post

In your specific scenario, I might lean towards the 55" E-series instead. With what you're upgrading from, literally anything would be an improvement, and at your "far" viewing distance, the M series at that price point is probably a bit on the small side.

It depends where you "usually" sit, however. If you're typically at the 18' end of the couch, then I'd say you want the extra size. If you're typically closer to the 7' range, then you probably want better PQ for the price.

I prefer to sit at the 18' end. Because that is a direct line of sight to the tv. the 7' is on the side wall, about 28 degrees off center from the tv.

see HERE for a drawing of my room in the "help me choose an lcd thread"
pezgod is offline  
post #3612 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Member
 
stikle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Or, if you don't have to buy RIGHT NOW then wait a couple months for the M Series to fully flesh out with the bigger sizes.

Personally, I'm not even going to look at the E Series even though reviews have been positive. I'm willing to spend more for better PQ long-term.

I paid $1100 for my current 60" plasma and then had it THX calibrated for $400. $1500 almost 3.5 years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. That's a good ROI in my book.

Seth-o-Plex 11.2! - LG | Onkyo | Mirage | SVS
stikle is online now  
post #3613 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Member
 
pezgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikle View Post

Or, if you don't have to buy RIGHT NOW then wait a couple months for the M Series to fully flesh out with the bigger sizes.

Personally, I'm not even going to look at the E Series even though reviews have been positive. I'm willing to spend more for better PQ long-term.

I paid $1100 on my current 60" plasma and then had it THX calibrated for $400. $1500 almost 3.5 years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. That's a good ROI in my book.

$150 for a daewoo 27" CRT 8 years ago.... tongue.gif

The more I spend on a TV, the less I have to spend on a sound system... I wish I could drop a thousand on a 60"!!! smile.gif
pezgod is offline  
post #3614 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Newbie
 
highdefinately's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hi,

 

I just recevied my M602i direct from Vizio yesterday. It came via Manna trucking. It took 6 days from order to received shipment. 

 

The M602i has a very good to great image. No green blacks here. I still need to calibrate, can't wait! 

 

cheers!

highdefinately is offline  
post #3615 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 02:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
FLBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: S.W. Florida
Posts: 1,688
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pezgod View Post

I prefer to sit at the 18' end. Because that is a direct line of sight to the tv. the 7' is on the side wall, about 28 degrees off center from the tv.

see HERE for a drawing of my room in the "help me choose an lcd thread"

I think you need to rearrange your furniture. I suggest that you island either the sofa or the love seat near the middle of the room, facing the TV such that the viewing distance is about 12 feet. Place the remaining seating along one of the long walls wherever it suits your traffic patterns. If you then feel the rear of the room feels too empty, you can add something, such as a bookcase, some plants, etc. to fill in. As to the TV, I would recommend the largest M you can afford. Just my two cents.
FLBoy is offline  
post #3616 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Member
 
kleenex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandiego View Post


http://www.cnet.com/products/vizio-e550i-b2/

 

Finally The Vizio TV is reviewed at CNET.

 

 

Now can they review an M panel TV set.

kleenex is offline  
post #3617 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
venus933's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,201
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Darn it, if WaveBoy can change his mind every other day then I'm going to waffle a bit and not hold out for the 50" P series and instead get the 49" or 50" M series for my bedroom. Not having any TV in that room is just wearing too thin on me and from what I've seen from the 60" iteration it's going to easily meet my threshold as a secondary television. Now I just need to get more info on the 50" and decide which one is better. I'm going to wait till they're in stock at Best Buy since I can easily fit the TV in my vehicle for easy pick up and return (hopefully it won't come to that) so I still have to wait a bit.

I'm fairly certain I can hold out for the 70" P series since I'm not going without a TV for the main room. I'll just have to rely on others and reviews to see if it's worth the upgrade over the M series or my current television.

Mega thanks to Stoopalini and xkalibur for their pictures and videos, they were the impetus that tipped the scale for me.

Samsung PN60E7000
OPPO BDP-103 Universal Disc Player
MartinLogan Motion Vision Gloss Black 5-Channel Soundbar
MartinLogan Dynamo 700 10-inch Wireless Ready Subwoofer
venus933 is offline  
post #3618 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WaveBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by venus933 View Post

Darn it, if WaveBoy can change his mind every other day then I'm going to waffle a bit and not hold out for the 50" P series and instead get the 49" or 50" M series for my bedroom. Not having any TV in that room is just wearing too thin on me and from what I've seen from the 60" iteration it's going to easily meet my threshold as a secondary television. Now I just need to get more info on the 50" and decide which one is better. I'm going to wait till they're in stock at Best Buy since I can easily fit the TV in my vehicle for easy pick up and return (hopefully it won't come to that) so I still have to wait a bit.

I'm fairly certain I can hold out for the 70" P series since I'm not going without a TV for the main room. I'll just have to rely on others and reviews to see if it's worth the upgrade over the M series or my current television.

Mega thanks to Stoopalini and xkalibur for their pictures and videos, they were the impetus that tipped the scale for me.

I'm totally waffling between these 5 sets. i can't help myself. Anybody got any syrup? wink.gif
BTW, All of these sets are available now, nothing else on the horizon matters.lol No interest in 4k sets either.


Vizio E 55"(B2) - 27ms confirmed by CNET....But he never went into detail based how he 'got' the 27ms. Did he stick it in game mode which locks out the ability to adjust PQ?(ahem, deal breaker!) did he turn off local/smart dimming? or did he get these results in custom with local dimming? yeesh, i need more info. I live in canada, not taking the trip to the states until i'm 100% sure)

Vizio E 48"(B2) - Has a B2 AOU panel like the 55" so you'd assume it's also 27ms. I would defintely take the 48" over the 55"

Vizio E 50" (B1) - perfect size for what i want, but it has a B1 panel. Which might mean there's more lag. The 42" B0 for ex, has 43ms...

Vizio M 49" (B2) - My IDEAL Vizio, no doubt. this would be the one. but input lag will be the deal breaker. It has a B2 panel, so perhaps we might get 27ms like the E B2?

Toshiba 55" L7400 - Waiting for a review...
WaveBoy is offline  
post #3619 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 09:37 PM
Member
 
Canaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaPunk179 View Post

Has anyone had any experience purchasing directly through Vizio.com? I want the M602i, and Costco seems to be the only one to have it, but I have no SUV, and don't want to ask a friend to drive me the 2 hours to the nearest location and back.

I would normally order through Amazon.com, but they don't even have it listed on their site, nor have they for the last 2 weeks it's been in stock at Costco.

I see Vizio has it for $50 off, and with $100 for shipping, that puts me at less than the cost of Amazon (which now charges tax in FL), but I don't want to order it and have it sit in a "processing" state for 2 weeks or more.

Any comments/suggestions?


I know from the Vizio Facebook site a customer had an issue with his just delivered unit and the only option given by Vizio was a refurb replacement (no mention of refund/restock fee)

I have been in your boat before and I had to pick up a large item at Costco, I simply rented a minivan for $35.00 and problem solved. I think this would still be cheaper than purchasing from Vizio direct.......but this is just my opinion.

Good luck and I love my 2014 60" M
Canaria is offline  
post #3620 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
archer75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,719
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Does the ms number really matter all that much? It's really just about what you can feel. Can you feel a difference between 50ms, 40ms? 20ms?

HTPC: Intel e6300 2.8ghz, Intel DG45ID, 2gb DDR2, Radeon 5570, MCE IR receiver, Yamaha RX-V663 receiver via HDMI, panasonic ax100u, 145" S-I-L-V-E-R painted screen, 2x Roku 3's, chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Vizio M602i-B3
archer75 is offline  
post #3621 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:31 PM
Member
 
jpdyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 51
50ms and 20ms, yes, for the right games. Twitchy FPS games, 50ms is no good.
jpdyson is offline  
post #3622 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 10:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WaveBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdyson View Post

50ms and 20ms, yes, for the right games. Twitchy FPS games, 50ms is no good.

50ms is no good for anything, unless you're playing Turn based RPG's.lol won't really matter that much when you're selecting potions from a block of text. lol
WaveBoy is offline  
post #3623 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 11:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
archer75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,719
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 36
My point is don't get so hung up on the numbers. You probably won't notice a difference between any of these tv's. All that matters is what you can feel and that will vary by person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

HTPC: Intel e6300 2.8ghz, Intel DG45ID, 2gb DDR2, Radeon 5570, MCE IR receiver, Yamaha RX-V663 receiver via HDMI, panasonic ax100u, 145" S-I-L-V-E-R painted screen, 2x Roku 3's, chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Vizio M602i-B3
archer75 is offline  
post #3624 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Newbie
 
bdubster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1510136/2014-vizio-thread-all-models/3300#post_24756381

 

He did a test and it was around 38MS for the 60inch at costco.

bdubster is offline  
post #3625 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 11:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WaveBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by archer75 View Post

My point is don't get so hung up on the numbers. You probably won't notice a difference between any of these tv's. All that matters is what you can feel and that will vary by person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You don't seem to know who you're talking to. lol I've owned multiple sets that range from 16ms all the way up to 50ms+ and yes there is a huge difference, i need every single ms i can get. 32ms is already kind of pushing it for me, and to be honest it's not good for moizy. 16ms or less is doable, however 27ms is still good and most gamers wouldn't complain. Yet once you pass 32ms in my experience, if you truly care about game play performance(especially for platformers) you will not dip over. It adds more weight, less responsiveness nad sluggishness to your character and overall makes the game less fun and far less intuitive resulting in a false representation of how the game actually plays, when compared to a lag free CRT. if you don't noice this, then all the power to you. but i know what i'm getting into. tongue.gif

once you dip below 16ms, the difference between 0 is near impossible to detect. the Toshiba L7400 is being touted with an amazing 12ms, and that would be a hardcore retro gamers dreams.
WaveBoy is offline  
post #3626 of 5936 Old 05-30-2014, 11:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
WaveBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubster View Post

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1510136/2014-vizio-thread-all-models/3300#post_24756381

He did a test and it was around 38MS for the 60inch at costco.

Keep in mind that the 60" is a B'3' panel, so results may differ with the B2(49") for example, if the E series is any indication. The vizio E 55"(B2) got 27ms, where as the 42"(B'0') got 43ms...
I Wish UFO would test the 49"(B2) M out in store if he has the chance.

I think the AOU(B2) panels are the ones to get for gamers.
WaveBoy is offline  
post #3627 of 5936 Old 05-31-2014, 12:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
*UFO*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,370
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveBoy View Post

Keep in mind that the 60" is a B'3' panel, so results may differ with the B2(49") for example, if the E series is any indication. The vizio E 55"(B2) got 27ms, where as the 42"(B'0') got 43ms...
I Wish UFO would test the 49"(B2) M out in store if he has the chance.

I think the AOU(B2) panels are the ones to get for gamers.

Something very strange is going on here. Cnet claims the 55" Vizio E series (smart model) they tested had 27ms of input, which is what I got on the non smart model. I got 42ms on the smaller smart models. Based on what I have seen, I would not bet money that the 55" smart E series only has 27ms of input lag.
*UFO* is online now  
post #3628 of 5936 Old 05-31-2014, 12:37 AM
Member
 
Yuppers5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 20

Time sucks.

 

Can't wait till Sept/Oct. when all the set models are out and reviewed. Looking forward to the 70" E, M and P series sets to be released. They all look to be the greatest bangs for your buck in TV history for that size.

Yuppers5 is offline  
post #3629 of 5936 Old 05-31-2014, 12:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WaveBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,051
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by *UFO* View Post

Something very strange is going on here. Cnet claims the 55" Vizio E series (smart model) they tested had 27ms of input, which is what I got on the non smart model. I got 42ms on the smaller smart models. Based on what I have seen, I would not bet money that the 55" smart E series only has 27ms of input lag.


How could he possibly screw up with the Leo B? I also have a feeling, that even if he DID get 27ms, it would be in game mode...where you can't even touch the PQ settings, plus the picture gets a lot dimmer, if that older Vizio 48" E smart TV review is anything to go by....This is getting pretty damn confusing.

Still, which sizes did you test? The only other B2(like the 55") is the 48" Perhaps the AOU panels are 27ms
WaveBoy is offline  
post #3630 of 5936 Old 05-31-2014, 12:42 AM
Member
 
Crzyrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 11

Anyone in Canada know where I can find Vizio TV's? It seems as though they have disappeared. 

 

I really want to get my hands on the 55 or 60 in

Crzyrio is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Polk Audio Monitor70 Series Ii Floorstanding Loudspeaker , Panasonic Th 58px60u 58 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Vizio
Gear in this thread



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off