post #3781 of 3782 Old Today, 09:05 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightnday View Post
I get terrible lip sync issues with the 60" LC-60SQ15U in movie mode through my avr =( game mode its not noticeable.. Talked to a rep today he told me the audio/video processing may be slow but since the tv speakers are working they don't support 3rd party devices. Which I understand but I never had this issue with a dlp, plasma or projector. I also explained that to the rep I was even willing to spend a bit more and possibly upgrade to the 4k model they wouldn't do that nor did he know if it has the same issues.. Guess im stuck using game mode sucks that I got this from pc richard so I can't return it never again.

If anyone knows a fix let me know not sure if this is a common problem with lcd/led tvs.
Very easy solution I had the same issue (not really an issue it is normal with AVRs). Your AVR has a setting for audio delay. You want to adjust it until the audio and video line up. It usually adjusts in increments of frames. My AVR (Pioneer) had to be adjusted pretty drastically but it is perfect now.

What John said may work as well. You might try ARC and then set the AVR to "auto" for audio delay. That didn't work for me. I had to manually adjust the audio delay in my AVR settings.

Theater set-up:  

AVR:  Pioneer VSX-820

Speakers:  5.1 consists of four NHT Classic Two bookshelf and an NHT TwoC center

Sub:  PSA-XV15

HTPC - ridiculously over-the-top, home-built gaming PC that I tinker with daily!

OTA antenna:  Winegard HD7698P

HDTV:  Sharp LC-60SQ15U

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3782 of 3782 Old Today, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'll give a shot I'm pretty sure I already have it hooked up through the ARC but I will look for the audio delay option in the AVR thanks for the advice.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
picture , Sharp 80 Inch Le650 Class Aquos Smart Led Tv , Sharp Aquos Quattron 70 Inch Class 3d Tv 2 Pairs Of Active 3d Glassses , Sharp He Lc 70ud1u 70 Inch Aquos 4k Ultra Hd 3d Smart Led Tv , smartcentral
Gear in this thread - Le650 by PriceGrabber.com