2014 Sharp AQUOS Line-Up - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 4300 Old 02-16-2014, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Hey, I found an Owners Manual!!!
It just shows stand assembly and basic setup. I guess the full manual is online on your TV, and accessed when you hit the "manual" button on the remote.
http://static1.brandsmartmarketing.com/pdfs/manuals/20174407.pdf

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Subwoofer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 4300 Old 02-16-2014, 01:47 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by billinabnett View Post

I was sitting in my recliner having morning coffee and browsing the news online. A thought came to me. If Sharp is very successful with this technology (Q+), then we may easily see at CES 2015, a 4k/8k upscale technology. Just a thought... Comments ?

Bill Inabnett
Could be, manufactures are constantly looking for the next thing to sell. 4K is still so limited, cable and satellite companies could be a year, likely more away from broadcasting it to the masses, DVD is another animal.
I think the ability to up from HD to 4K is a great hook, people looking to buy and wanting to cover their bets could make these units a winner, if they are as advertised. It will be interesting to get CNETS take.......since they have been so in the tank for Plasma and Panasonic in particular.
The reviews from CES were positive, but that is clearly a super tech crowd..... and the very few other reviews are from a script.
I nearly bought the Sony 900 in late 2013, these Sharp 2014 units stalled my buy. I'm beginning to feel waiting may have been the right move, we'll soon see......... rolleyes.gif

Best of luck
post #93 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 10:17 AM

Liked: 10

So I pulled the trigger on a Sharp LC-80LE857 this weekend after going to electronic express and checking them out. Had it one day and brought it back for a refund for several reasons. First of all, I didn't notice any clouding or anything watching inside the store (was in a pretty well lit area with plenty of daylight) and that was one of my concerns with an edge lit TV. Second of all the off viewing angle seemed pretty good, and the motion (soap opera affect) looked great as well. After them making me an offer of $4499, I decided to jump on it. 

Well here is where the problems began...They only had one left in stock and when the rolled the box out to me to take delivery of it, I noticed that one of the corners of the box was smashed a little bit and that it looked like it had been dropped. I pointed it out to the salesman and he assured me that the styrofoam on the corners inside the box was very thick and that more than likely everything would be fine. He then said if there was any problems after taking it outside the box to just let him know and they would replace it. After feeling reassured and being anxious to get the TV home to set it up and start watching it, I said what the heck...I'll take it. 

Well soon as I got home and took it out of the box, low and behold the corner of the TV had some cosmetic damage (piece of plastic was bent and sticking out) and immediately called the salesman to let him know there was a problem. The styrofoam on that corner was also damaged (cracked and broken) leading me to believe whatever happened must have been significant to cause that type of damage. The salesman was nice and said they had a couple in stock at one of their other locations and would set up a time next week to come swap out the TV. He said if I wanted to go ahead and set up the TV and see if the picture was okay and enjoy it while I was waiting on the replacement. I said okay and finished setting it up. After everything was hooked up I turned it on and everything seemed fine. At first that is... He called me back about 30 mins later to ask if the TV was working properly and I told him yes, so far so good. He then went on to ask me if I was willing to accept some money off and just keep the TV since it was just cosmetic damage. After telling him absolutely not, and that I didn't pay $5k for a TV to be damaged and that I couldn't live with it, and that I was afraid of problems that might arise internally down the road he said no problem we'll  just replace it. So once that was taken care of and my mind was at ease about the damage I began to watch and tinker with the TV a bit. It was night time and was kind of dark in my living room and the first thing I noticed was that there was definitely a clouding issue with the TV. It wasn't terrible or anything and I figured I could probably live with it seeing that most of my TV viewing is just regular cable and that the picture seemed great most of the time for that. After a while and trying to watch a movie that was in widescreen that had the black bars on the top and bottom it became pretty terrible and I couldn't take my eyes of it. It really started to bug me but I still figured I could live with it. Well, after watching several hours of the TV (regular HD cable and a movie) it was evident that there was definitely motion issues (soap opera effect). It wasn't so bad on all the channels but watching the blue ray movie it was pretty bad. I started to think to myself that maybe I could live with it and I would just get used to it. 

The next morning I got up and starting watching again and the more I watched the more the motion issues really started to bug me. I watched another movie on Blue Ray and the same thing. The motion was terrible IMO. It started making me nauseous...literally. I was still in love with the sheer size of it and what not and the picture at times looked really great and sharp, but this was really something that was starting to make me second guess my purchase. Well later on in the day my wife noticed that when people were talking that the sound wasn't matching up with what was coming out of people's lips. Sure enough she was right... Now I really started to get upset. I changed the channel real quick and went back to what I was watching and It was gone. However, every time I started watching a new channel the same thing was happening. I turned down the volume on my surround sound and turned up the volume on the TV to confirm it was the TV that was the problem and not something with my surround sound. Sure enough it was definitely the TV.

I would however like to point out that the clouding issue was virtually non existent during the daytime, and that's obviously why I didn't notice any at the store. Much better picture during the daytime with the sun coming in through the windows. 

After that my wife and I were starting to discuss just having them pick the damn thing up and get a refund because there were just too many problems for a TV of this price. The nail in the coffin happened when I started watching some previews of HD movies on demand from Comcast. Every movie seemed to be very pixulated is the best way I could describe it. Not sharp at all and definitely not clear. This seemed very strange to me because when I was watching regular cable TV (in HD)  this didn't happen. I tried probably 15 different movies and every one of them was the same thing...It was awful! That was it for me and wife. We were both sick to our stomach and called up Electronic Express and told them to come pick up the TV and that we didn't want a replacement...period. They kept trying to tell us that it was probably messed up from being dropped and a new TV wouldn't have these issues. 

After going back and fourth a little bit and being firm that we didn't want a replacement and just wanted our money back, their attitude began to change. They started telling me that since I didn't pay the $60 delivery fee that they wouldn't come pick up the TV and that I needed to package it back up and bring it back to the store myself. At first I told them absolutely not and that they needed to pick up this thing because they are the ones who sold me a $5k TV that was broken, and that it shouldn't be my responsibility to have to deal with bringing it back. Also seeing how the straps that hold the box together to carry were not there anymore we wouldn't be able to carry it. They said they would call me back after they talked to corporate Monday and let me know if that was something they could do. Then something was said that REALLY made me sick to my stomach!!! He said: "You know, how do we know you didn't drop it yourself and cause the damage"? I said EXCUSE ME?!?! I told him that I pointed out to them yesterday that the box was damaged on that corner and that the salesman assured me everything would be ok and not to worry. I told him that he told me if there was any problem to just let them know and the would make it right. The guy (store manager) said well you could have dropped it again for all we know...After hearing this my wife and I really started to panic and get paranoid that they were gonna try and screw us and not give us a refund, saying that we caused the damage ourselves. It was 3:30 in the afternoon yesterday and they closed at 6pm. We immediately scrambled to try and package the TV up as best we could and bring it back to the store because we were in fear that this was going to be a fight. At that point I was ready to just drop the damn thing off in their front entry way and just leave it there and demand my money back.

After getting the thing back in the box the best we could we rushed down to Electronic Express, walked the massive box right up their counter and told them I wasn't leaving until they refunded my money, and if they didn't I was going to call the credit card company and dispute the charge. After hearing that they had a little meeting with a bunch of whispering and came back and refunded my money. I cannot write in words how relieved I was to get rid of this damn thing and get my money back. I ran back home and put my 2year old 65" Panasonic back on my stand and for now I'm happier than ever that I decided against this TV.

What a nightmare this was and what a horrible TV. For anyone looking to purchase this TV...I would run as fast as you can! Also, I would also highly recommend that you pay the store the delivery charge to have them bring you your TV and set it up as a precaution. That way if anything happens it's definitely on them and there would be no argument about it. If you don't, and there is something damaged on the TV when you get it home, they could say that you caused it and there could be a fight to return it in store for you. Just a thought. 

Hope my experience with this TV and Electronic Express helps someone in the future and thanks for reading.

post #94 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 10:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Wow.. crazy story.

I would expect to see some pixelation on an 80" tv and streaming online content. I see that issue on a 46" Sharp whereas it's not visible with my OTA connection. I see pixelation with Hulu and Amazon. I have a gigabit network and my entire house is wire. Comcast is consistently at 55Mbs download speed and still I get pixelation, but it doesn't bother me on such a smaller tv.

Anyway, the rest of your story is a shame. They should have had a look at the tv before delivering it to you. The fact that they asked if you wanted to keep a damaged tv is a red flag to me when you're spending that kind of cash.

So what are you going to do now?

Builds: Maelstrom 21 Ottoman Build, Dual Opposed MFW's x 2, Statements, SEOS-12/TD12M x 5. 
post #95 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Kind of like taking a used car home with dent in it and the dealership says we will take care of it..Never take damaged goods, never...Take a picture if in doubt with the sales person there and the manager...Best off all a written contract, signed by the sales manager or a higher up person in the food chain..Salesman has no authority and when you call back they will say he was fired yesterday for giving out false info...Buyer beware..Now as to the performance of the set, well you said it had a dent in it, so how do we know if a non damaged one will work..Thanks for the warning really....Guess I'll have to look for my Dads old Sparton 17", it always worked in black and white....didn't need any of this newfangled color stuff..:)Bill:)
post #96 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 12:04 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Sounds like u had a little soap opera yourself lol

TV; SONY XBR65X850B 4k, previous was SAMSUNG 65 7100
AVR: Sony 7.2 1040
Blu Ray: Oppo 103D
post #97 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 12:05 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 22
But did u try 2 adjust the settings? The soap opera might have come cranked outta the box and u can ease it up. My old sharp was the same. I f cranked up tje sound wouldnt match up. Just had 2 turn film mode on low. Any tv will have horrible soap opera if turned up.

TV; SONY XBR65X850B 4k, previous was SAMSUNG 65 7100
AVR: Sony 7.2 1040
Blu Ray: Oppo 103D
post #98 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 PM

The TV definitely had serious problems, and from reading what everyone else has been saying, it seems to be commonplace. 

I tried every setting there was. I tried all the different motion settings from 120hz high to the Aquomotion 960hz. Tried messing around with the different modes as well with no success. Game mode, movie mode, dynamic, you name it...I tried it. Was up till 3am messing with the thing and couldn't get the soap opera effect to go away, which was my number one complaint about the TV (picture quality wise). For someone who has been watching LED TV's for quite some time this might not be a problem, and might even be considered normal (or even like it), but I just couldn't stand it! Maybe it's cause I have been watching a plasma for the past few years, and I'm not used it, but I don't see how anyone could find pleasure with that type of viewing experience. 

Not to mention that the clouding was awful at night. No way it can be ignored... Like I said in my previous post though in the daytime it was virtually non existent. It really makes the TV look messed up when you see all the clouding, especially on a TV of that size. The sound not matching up with the words coming out of peoples mouth's was the icing on the cake though for sure. I read reports of it, but never really paid any attention to it. Let me tell you once you notice it...There is no getting used to it. It will drive you crazy. That was just unacceptable period! 

The grainy pictures when watching HD on demand movies was unacceptable as well. Not sure why they would show up grainy when only watching the HD on demand movies and not when watching regular HD cable, but it was there and no way could I live with it. Actually, the more I think about it...none of these problems were acceptable and I would not recommend this TV to anyone. 

Honestly, until LED technology improves and something is done about the motion and the clouding and all the other problems that plagues these LED TV's, I'll be holding onto my Panasonic. (which I have had absolutely zero problems with since I've owned it). 

I just wanted to post this up and share my experience for anyone possibly looking at one of these TV's. Hope this experience helps someone.

post #99 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captbill View Post

Kind of like taking a used car home with dent in it and the dealership says we will take care of it..Never take damaged goods, never...Take a picture if in doubt with the sales person there and the manager...Best off all a written contract, signed by the sales manager or a higher up person in the food chain..Salesman has no authority and when you call back they will say he was fired yesterday for giving out false info...Buyer beware..Now as to the performance of the set, well you said it had a dent in it, so how do we know if a non damaged one will work..Thanks for the warning really....Guess I'll have to look for my Dads old Sparton 17", it always worked in black and white....didn't need any of this newfangled color stuff..:)Bill:)

Definitely some good advice. Will take more precautions next time for sure. As for the dent in the plastic causing some of the problems I was talking about (which really was just a cosmetic piece)...I don't think that was the case. Most of the problems I have reported seem to be pretty common with this TV after doing some more research. Could it have been a factor that the box was dropped or something and caused these problems to be amplified or whatever? Sure, I suppose so...But like I said, this doesn't seem to be a one time issue with this TV and from what I have read they have been reported quite a few times before. 

All I know is that I was dead set on this TV and super excited about it. Going from a Plasma to an LED TV was something I have been wanting to do for a while now, as well as going with something bigger than 65 inches. For now I guess it's back to the drawing board because this whole experience with an LED TV has left a lasting impression on me for sure. Don't know what the heck to do now other than just hold onto what I have until the technology has improved drastically. 

Oh well...It is what it is I guess. Sharp, as well as LED, is definitely out of the picture. For now anyway's....Maybe soon I will try again, but I doubt it LOL!

Disappointed to say the least...

post #100 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 03:01 PM

I don't believe that's a 2014 model is it?

tlwiz1 likes this.

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #101 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 04:52 PM

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopergreg View Post

I don't believe that's a 2014 model is it?
No it's not, so I don't agree that it belongs in this thread (but it IS helpful info).
post #102 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 33
According to the OPs original post it is a 2013 set. Therefore it should not be in this thread. Hopefully there are no more posts here on the subject!
post #103 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 04:57 PM

Ok. I was just confused for a minute. I keep anxiously waiting for reviews on the 2014 sets. Mine will be here tomorrow.
tlwiz1 likes this.

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #104 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 06:06 PM

A. Never tell a business you will not leave (They have the right to call the cops on you)
B. Always take pictures of any damages before going home and have manager sign off on any agreements.
C. Do not expect them to come pick up the tv for a return or replacement if you picked the tv up when you bought it. (spend the 60 bucks if you do not have people and or a truck, do not be cheap when dealing with large items).
D. Post in the correct thread.
post #105 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 06:49 PM

Liked: 101
Quote:

Ok. I was just confused for a minute. I keep anxiously waiting for reviews on the 2014 sets. Mine will be here tomorrow.
Looking forward to hearing how well it upscales 1080i/p and if it looks any better. Congrats on the new TV.
post #106 of 4300 Old 02-17-2014, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVmanic View Post

Looking forward to hearing how well it upscales 1080i/p and if it looks any better. Congrats on the new TV.
Thank you!!
I'm getting a "Q", so mine won't upscale 1080p.
Word of advice to all: don't order from Paul's TV & Appliances. They got this TV in on the 7th, and I'm still waiting for it. They are in CA, and I'm in AZ. Like less than 8 hours away. They use Radiant Logistics Freight.
In addition, I was told I would get White Glove delivery, but carrier showed Threshold delivery. Six emails and three calls later I got it changed. If I had not followed up, I would have been screwed. In hindsight, I should have ordered through abt. Never again shall they get my business.

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #107 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 07:51 AM

Actually dillmiry' post was helpful in an oblique way concerning a Sharp product that has some relation to the new stuff. So thanks for the post...Bill
post #108 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 08:27 AM

Sorry guy's if this is the wrong thread to post up my experience with the Sharp TV I purchased. I just thought it was relevant seeing how the 2014 models seem to share a lot of the specs of the one I purchased. I read that there are a few changes with the 2014 line-up, but I don't think any of the changes would address the problems that occurred with mine. I think it's a safe assumption that these problems will just carry over. Just my opinion... Hopefully that won't be the case with this new line-up because I'm really set on an 80" TV now, and would be willing to give Sharp another shot if these problems were reportedly fixed, but I just don't see that happening unfortunately. 

post #109 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillmiry View Post

Sorry guy's if this is the wrong thread to post up my experience with the Sharp TV I purchased. I just thought it was relevant seeing how the 2014 models seem to share a lot of the specs of the one I purchased. I read that there are a few changes with the 2014 line-up, but I don't think any of the changes would address the problems that occurred with mine. I think it's a safe assumption that these problems will just carry over. Just my opinion... Hopefully that won't be the case with this new line-up because I'm really set on an 80" TV now, and would be willing to give Sharp another shot if these problems were reportedly fixed, but I just don't see that happening unfortunately. 

While your post may seem relevant to some I don't believe it is at all. To refer to picture quality of any sort on a set that dropped and damaged to me is ludicrous. You just don't know what internal problems that this caused on the set...
ps: there is a 2013 "857" thread on this forum.
MiniCub likes this.
post #110 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM

Just got mine, setting up now smile.gif
Let me know if you have any questions.

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #111 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 02:43 PM
VBB
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 25
In response to dillmiry's posts, but also for all future Sharp owners, a heads-up from a current 857 series Sharp owner:

1. The soap opera effect can be eliminated entirely, but the only way to do it is to set FILM MODE to off. Most people look at the MOTION ENHANCEMENT setting to turn it off, but that is not correct.

2. Any clouding is unfortunately normal with these edge-lit sets, but this can be almost eliminated by gently wiping the entire screen with a micro-fiber cloth, putting ever so little pressure in the areas with clouding.

3. Audio sync can be a real issue. From what I've gathered, it mostly happens with cable and satellite boxes, although I've seen it happen with OTA as well. It can be defeated if you have a receiver with manual lip-sync adjustment. The main culprits are (big surprise...) Motion Enhancement and Film Mode. Turning both off should eliminate audio issues in most situations.

4. In general, it is advised to turn off all picture processing features. In my own experience, both Motion Enhancement and Film Mode do way more harm than good. The same goes for Quad Pixel Plus 2, Active Contrast, and Digital Noise Reduction.

5. Sharp TVs have a fixed COLOR GAMUT RANGE setting that is always set to Expanded, except in MOVIE mode. The only way to do a proper calibration is to set COLOR GAMUT RANGE to Standard.

6. Even though the TV has several different AV Modes, they can NOT be set individually for each input. This means, if you calibrate your Blu-ray player connected to HDMI 1 in Movie mode, the same exact settings now apply to Movie mode in all other inputs, including OTA/USB/DLNA/Netflix, etc.

I love my Sharp, but it is certainly not the easiest TV to tame. I wonder if Sharp addressed at least some of these issues in the 2014 models.

Henry
Sharp LC-70LE857U
Onkyo HT-RC360
Mede8er MED600X3D

DarbeeVision Darblet DVP-5000

Synology DS1813+

X-Rite i1Display Pro

post #112 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 05:46 PM

For me, being a virgin on some of these technical problems concerning a big screen Sharp dilmiry' post was most helpful. Awaiting soopergregs report on the new Sharp he got today...Hope he posts it on this section...Bill
post #113 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 06:09 PM

I got it all set up now and love it. Not quite sure how to review it lol. Only problem I had was wifi. Could not get it to go wireless, so I went wired.

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #114 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggw2000 View Post

While your post may seem relevant to some I don't believe it is at all. To refer to picture quality of any sort on a set that dropped and damaged to me is ludicrous. You just don't know what internal problems that this caused on the set...
ps: there is a 2013 "857" thread on this forum.

I absolutely agree. I have a 70 inch Sharp, and after I moved from one house to another - it developed some major clouding. I guess the movers weren't very careful, even though it was bubble wrapped - and there had been virtually no clouding prior to my move, so I absolutely think if some tv was dropped it would have all sorts of problems
post #115 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 07:31 PM

I guess there is a lot of dropped or banged up TV's out there because almost every one of the problems I experienced with my 80" 857 model seem to be widely reported issues, and many of the reports right here on this very forum.

In response to the person who said wipe the TV with a microfiber cloth to get rid of the clouding...yeah, that doesn't work. Atleast not with mine it didn't. I tried it after reading about it on here and it did absolutely nothing. Tried with the TV off, then on. Same result... I also tried turning off all those settings mentioned above to see if that would help with the motion and soap opera issues to no avail. Film mode off etc... I spent hours upon hours trying everthing I could with no big effect on the problems. The most messing with all those settings did that I could tell was change the picture from really bright to very dim. Believe me I tried everything.

I really wanted this TV to work out for me. I really did... I fell in love with it in the store and I was soo excited to finally make the move from plasma to LED, and even more excited about making the leap to an 80" TV. It was heartbreaking for me that this TV had the problems it did and that I had to return it, but there was really no other choice. The issues are very real, and not just from my TV. Doing a quick search right here on this forum show's that I was just not an unlucky customer with an isolated occurance. A few people seem to be fixated that my TV had a little cosmetic damage, and blaming that as the problem, while ignoring the fact that all the problems I had were honestly very commonplace with edge-lit LED TV's, and some of the problems are specific to Sharp's TV's in particular. (like the sound not being in sync)

For anybody curious about the damage I was talking about with my set, here is a picture of the piece that was messed up, as well as the box and the styrofoam.

post #116 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:

I got it all set up now and love it. Not quite sure how to review it lol. Only problem I had was wifi. Could not get it to go wireless, so I went wired.

Which TV did you get?

post #117 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 07:43 PM

LC70EQ10U

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #118 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:

LC70EQ10U

Any issues with clouding at all or motion issues? I'm interested to see some reviews of the 2014 series Sharp TV's, especially the Q+ models.

post #119 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillmiry View Post

Any issues with clouding at all or motion issues? I'm interested to see some reviews of the 2014 series Sharp TV's, especially the Q+ models.
No motion issues after I turned film mode off. Motion is off too. It took a lot of fiddling to get PQ dialed in, but it's perfect now. I use Dynamic, and fine tune brightness and contrast. Can you explain clouding? I don't think there is any. Off angle viewing is excellent, and blacks are very black!

2014 Sharp LC-70EQ10U TV

DENON AVR-3805 Receiver
post #120 of 4300 Old 02-18-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:

No motion issues after I turned film mode off. Motion is off too. It took a lot of fiddling to get PQ dialed in, but it's perfect now. I use Dynamic, and fine tune brightness and contrast. Can you explain clouding? I don't think there is any. Off angle viewing is excellent, and blacks are very black!

Clouding looks like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvpeO91kATGLy3IGnY2fs8xsNQhLRxVPY3GbvEEoJivvsI6Xll

pCw8pl.jpg

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
picture , Sharp 80 Inch Le650 Class Aquos Smart Led Tv , Sharp Aquos Quattron 70 Inch Class 3d Tv 2 Pairs Of Active 3d Glassses , Sharp He Lc 70ud1u 70 Inch Aquos 4k Ultra Hd 3d Smart Led Tv , smartcentral
Gear in this thread - Le650 by PriceGrabber.com