Official 2014 Vizio Exxx-Bx Series owners thread - Page 113 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
post #3361 of 3366 Old 01-27-2015, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks for the help! So does the fact its a B2e change how I should calibrate it? I see its a more energy efficient model then the B2. I guess that may affect the backlight brightness but I wonder if anyone else has insite into calibrating one of these.

Also, any thoughts on the blurred motion with those settings off? I felt like I was watching blobs move on the screen (ok maybe a bit exaggerated but you get my point).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3362 of 3366 Old 01-27-2015, 07:50 PM

Just ordered an E600i-B3 from Amazon after returning a JVC EM65FTR to Costco that got damaged in shipping (I really liked it other than the bloom that was visible from being whacked during shipping).

I guess I'll plug in Iceblast's recommended settings maybe changing something as my living room has A LOT of light and windows.

I was wondering should I hold off updating?
Anyone know if a receiver can power this thing on and off via CEC?
Anything else to know?
post #3363 of 3366 Old 01-28-2015, 07:16 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steponme View Post
Just ordered an E600i-B3 from Amazon after returning a JVC EM65FTR to Costco that got damaged in shipping (I really liked it other than the bloom that was visible from being whacked during shipping).

I guess I'll plug in Iceblast's recommended settings maybe changing something as my living room has A LOT of light and windows.

I was wondering should I hold off updating?
Anyone know if a receiver can power this thing on and off via CEC?
Anything else to know?

I'm using Iceblast's settings with a couple minor tweaks for my liking. According to the manual CEC works. I couldn't tell from experience because I use a logitech remote, so I don't use CEC. I also had the question about not connecting to the internet to prevent a firmware update. So far I'm still on the original firmware and waiting and watching.
post #3364 of 3366 Old 01-28-2015, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm a new owner of the e series 70" so far so good. However I do have a question with regards to the "crackle" app that seems to be the only app not working does anyone else have this issue?
post #3365 of 3366 Unread Today, 01:02 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
I just noticed something weird on my E700i-B3 while I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy. In the opening scene, when he's on the Planet and walking through the cave, there are some very dark scenes. On the scenes where it is true black, the blacks begin to start to fill in and make the scene so dark, you can barely see anything. I turned on the Active LED Zones, and that seemed to fix the problem. I have always had this feature set to off, and never witnessed that issue before. Is there something wrong with the TV?
post #3366 of 3366 Unread Today, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
^^
What firmware are you on?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
vizio e 600-b3 , Vizio E Series E401i A2 40 Inch 1080p 120hz Led Lit Internet Hdtv , vizio m series m602i-b3
Gear in this thread - E401i by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page