post #2161 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRUI View Post
Oh yes good ol "Evan" - What a useless answer! I had to prod this guy at least 4 times before he actually ANSWERED my query. These guys are close to if not the worst. First they DONT answer the question & then they treat you like someone who knows nothing about tech which luckily lots of folks do these days and plenty more would like to learn something about their equipment! I talked to their phone support people as well and they are just as useless! I for one will not buy anything Vizio again based solely on their lousy "support"!
That's why you buy an extended warranty. You don't have to worry about support from Vizio. I find most support for most companies don't really know anything about the product they sell. They just have a problem tree they are suppose to follow, and if you try to ask them questions that aren't on the tree, you really confuse them, and you get nowhere.
Ph8te likes this.

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3, 950watts, Intel 3770k, 16gb ram, 30tb, Sli Nvidia 480, THX Sound Card, Logitech THX z906 Speakers, E600i-b3, Yamaha v375, Cerwin Vega VS150, VS120, L7's, and Klipsch 2.2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2162 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblast View Post
That's why you buy an extended warranty. You don't have to worry about support from Vizio. I find most support for most companies don't really know anything about the product they sell. They just have a problem tree they are suppose to follow, and if you try to ask them questions that aren't on the tree, you really confuse them, and you get nowhere.
I disagree....
post #2163 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
Liked: 622
Official 2014 Vizio Exxx-Bx Series owners thread

Quote:
I disagree....

If you have proof that they don't follow a "tree", book, manual please do share. 1st level support 98% does have a manual in companies like this. Unless you know the key words to get past them it will be hard to love up to someone "more knowledgeable". I have worked in a similar industry and KNOW that these items are used and that there are keywords to get you better support.

Good luck finding a company that seeks TVs and doesn't have some type of issue with 1st level support.

Sent from my Flip Phone using DOS
post #2164 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Sorry if this has already been addressed but I just got a e600i-b2 and calibrated it with a meter (time consuming but awesome). When I went to turn T.V. on next day my 10pt adjustment settings were gone. Everything else saved fine! of course that is one of the most time consuming things to calibrate. Is there anything I could do to not have this happen again or is anyone else having this problem? Thank you!
post #2165 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosevilleHT View Post
Has anyone spent a good deal of time trying to calibrate these sets yet (That know what they are doing)? I'm tempted to try my hand at it, the "Cnet settings" don't seem to really do the job, and there are so many other options available for the calibration! I specifically bought the 60" E series for the 10bit panel, and I'd love to be able to take full advantage of it.
I will share my settings tonight (After kids go to bed).......I calibrated with a meter and will let you all know what I got. Cnet wasn't even close for me either according to my meter. Like I said earlier my 10pt settings get erased when I turn off T.V. If anyone else has this problem please let me know.
post #2166 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I disagree....
I'm a computer technician, and I have to deal with a lot of different company support. Most of the guys that answer the phone don't know anything about anything. That's why they have the problem tree, and they seem to be trained to follow it as if their life depended on it. Dell support is famous for it. When I use to do Dell warranty repair, I talked to a lot of guys like this. I would call up, tell them the exact problem, and I would then tell them the exact steps I've already completed to determine the problem part. I just needed them to send me the part I was asking for. But a lot of these guys would ask me questions I had already answered, it was like they weren't listening to what I was saying. This one guy couldn't even think for himself. I got ticked off, and told him to put down the problem tree, and use your own intelligence to answer my question! Because I had explained everything I had done, and I just needed him to be on the same page as me. But he just couldn't do it. He gave up, and transfered me to someone higher up, who knew enough about computer repair to follow what I was saying to finally send the part I was requesting.

I think you'll find that you'll find better support on the internet, then from the company you bought the product from. A lot of companies know they have a problem with a product, but will never tell you, and you'll just run around the problem tree, get ticked off, and hang up. That's why it's there, so, the phone support can follow the company line. These same companies usually will honor their warranty, but it's hard to trust them to honor it, if they act this way.

That's why extended warranties are good to buy, and a lot of them have good phone tech support, and might be about to help you fix your problem without having to repair it themselves. They save money, if they can fix it over the phone, it's to their advantage.

I know, you would think if you called the company that made your product, they would know all the answers. But must the time, they have no experience with the newest products they just released. So, they are clueless. Your better off coming to forums like this, and asking others that own the same product if they might be able to help you with your problem. To figure out if it's a hardware problem, or configuration problem. So, if you call back the company for warranty support, you'll be able to explain why you need warranty repair.
Ph8te likes this.

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3, 950watts, Intel 3770k, 16gb ram, 30tb, Sli Nvidia 480, THX Sound Card, Logitech THX z906 Speakers, E600i-b3, Yamaha v375, Cerwin Vega VS150, VS120, L7's, and Klipsch 2.2
post #2167 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I disagree....
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardontwalk123 View Post
I will share my settings tonight (After kids go to bed).......I calibrated with a meter and will let you all know what I got. Cnet wasn't even close for me either according to my meter. Like I said earlier my 10pt settings get erased when I turn off T.V. If anyone else has this problem please let me know.
You meant E600i-b3 didn't you? I haven't heard of a E600i-b2. The reason why I'm asking is each different model uses different settings for picture quality.

But on to your question. I haven't had my E600i-b3 forget anything yet, and I don't think anyone has talked about theirs forgetting. I've heard different models that have had this happen. Is it possible to lock your settings after your done.

I would snap some pictures of your settings for future use, just in case this happens again. That way you don't have to do all that work again.

I'm looking forward to your settings, but I don't think Cnet put up any setting for the E600i-b3, they have them for the E550i-b2, but those settings will not work for any other tv but that model. That's the reason I'm interested in what you came up with.

post #2168 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You meant E600i-b3 didn't you? I haven't heard of a E600i-b2. The reason why I'm asking is each different model uses different settings for picture quality.

But on to your question. I haven't had my E600i-b3 forget anything yet, and I don't think anyone has talked about theirs forgetting. I've heard different models that have had this happen. Is it possible to lock your settings after your done.

I would snap some pictures of your settings for future use, just in case this happens again. That way you don't have to do all that work again.

I'm looking forward to your settings, but I don't think Cnet put up any setting for the E600i-b3, they have them for the E550i-b2, but those settings will not work for any other tv but that model. That's the reason I'm interested in what you came up with.
Ooops, yes I meant B3. I actually had the e550i-b before this one and had Calibrated that and returned it for a bigger size in this one. His settings were not correct on my 55 either.......wierd.
post #2169 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 07:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Location: Sacramento delta N. Cal. US Don't trust any air I can't see ☺
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked: 397
Quote:
I'm a computer technician, and I have to deal with a lot of different company support. Most of the guys that answer the phone don't know anything about anything. That's why they have the problem tree, and they seem to be trained to follow it as if their life depended on it. Dell support is famous for it. When I use to do Dell warranty repair, I talked to a lot of guys like this. I would call up, tell them the exact problem, and I would then tell them the exact steps I've already completed to determine the problem part. I just needed them to send me the part I was asking for. But a lot of these guys would ask me questions I had already answered, it was like they weren't listening to what I was saying. This one guy couldn't even think for himself. I got ticked off, and told him to put down the problem tree, and use your own intelligence to answer my question! Because I had explained everything I had done, and I just needed him to be on the same page as me. But he just couldn't do it. He gave up, and transfered me to someone higher up, who knew enough about computer repair to follow what I was saying to finally send the part I was requesting.

Been there done that on PC's, Dish DVR that went down and had to be replaced kept turning off bad PSU They always want you to do what you did before you called them. (not a Computer tech but been screwing with them for ~25 + years
Went through the support fun 2 times with ATT UVerse gateway modem/routers that went permanently down after lots of intermittent downtime (common failure on that model) I finally got them to roll a truck after the 2nd one went bad. ' still they insisted you reboot the modem no matter what

First time I told the CSR nothing but red blinking power lights internal PSU is bad . (same failure happened to the second one )
She was still trying to check my DNS settings ,after some discussion that was getting no where I finally said
"Do you know what a DNS resolver is and how it works ?"
She couldn't answer that of course and sent me a new modem/router like I asked her in the first place !

Next time the replacement died (same thing )
On the phone , the ATT CSR (with a strong hard to understand middle eastern accent so that didn't make it easy ) kept wanting to mail me the same old model said they couldn't change it so when I got hard with them and elevated the call they agreed to roll a truck it was here the next morning !

By that time B4 I called them I got the scoop on the ATT Uverse community forums that the thing to do was to get a truck roll and then you would get the new reliable model .

Sure enough just like they said on the forum ATT tech walks in with a newer model in hand didn't even look at the other one .
Tech says "Oh yea these are junk we don't even carry them on the trucks any more this new one will fix you right up"
hooks it up checks it says "you want me get your other wi fi stuff connected ? (2 more PC's ,Lan server ,PS3,2 Rokus and a wifi disk spinner ) " I said "thanks but no, I can take care of of that go screw off or something for a while and tell your dispatcher you were working on my wifi s**t " !

No probs 1.5 yr. with the new model . ☺

Hires Music formats ..............."Why does it sound like a CD ?" ............. can we make it louder "?
"The wireless music box has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
- David Sarnoff's associates at RCA the 1920's -

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-11-2014 at 05:29 PM.
post #2170 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 07:25 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Ooops, yes I meant B3. I actually had the e550i-b before this one and had Calibrated that and returned it for a bigger size in this one. His settings were not correct on my 55 either.......wierd.

Panel variance etc can all account from them not being right. It's one of the major reasons it is not recommended to copy others settings. It may make your TV look worse. Sometimes they are a good starting point, but racially this year since Vizio is using different panels across the line using settings between sizes should be avoided even more.

post #2171 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Panel variance etc can all account from them not being right. It's one of the major reasons it is not recommended to copy others settings. It may make your TV look worse. Sometimes they are a good starting point, but racially this year since Vizio is using different panels across the line using settings between sizes should be avoided even more.

True, but it's easy to snap a picture of you current settings and input some different ones to see if they help make the picture better or not. It's not really time consuming to do that. So, you really don't have anything to lose trying. It's not like your are going to damage the tv or anything.

post #2172 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Location: Sacramento delta N. Cal. US Don't trust any air I can't see ☺
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked: 397
beardontwalk123 wrote,

re/ Ph8te

re/ tube twister

beardontwalk123., Nothing at all weird about that it's to be expected now and then. Sometimes Ph8te is right on point
if you could just copy website settings from another same kind set or settings from another similar set they wouldn't need calibrators ,colorimeters or folks like Ph8te to straighten you out that's why it's called a calibration dawg
I don't know squat about setting a Vizio so nothing for me to add there

I saw an Vizio 55" something B model in Target
looked pretty good in general and next to the other stuff they had there don't remember what they had though .
I was picking up some other stuff there at the time .

Say Ph8te where do you get a Dos flip phone and is it Free Dos or M$ Dos? (is it jail broken ?) I'm getting bored with Android smart phones especially my Sammy Galaxie ,too easy to use

Hires Music formats ..............."Why does it sound like a CD ?" ............. can we make it louder "?
"The wireless music box has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
- David Sarnoff's associates at RCA the 1920's -

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-10-2014 at 08:13 PM.
post #2173 of 3231 Old 07-10-2014, 08:52 PM

Here are my settings! Calibrated with i1 display pro and Calman. I used CNET outline for my calibration settings.

Picture settings for E600i-B3:

---Picture settings menu---
Picture Mode: Custom 1
Auto Brightness Control: Off
Backlight: 38
Brightness: 50
Contrast: 79
Color: 50
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 0

--Advanced Picture submenu---
Color temperature: Normal
Black Detail: Off
Active LED Zones: On
Motion Blur Reduction: Off
Reduce Signal Noise: Off
Reduce Block Noise: Off
Picture Size: [no change]
Picture Position: [no change]
Film Mode: Auto
Wide: Normal

---Professional Picture submenu---
Color Tuner:
Red [Hue, Saturation, Brightness]: -50, 0, -20
Green: 0, 0, 0
Blue: -50, -39, 50
Cyan: 17, 0, 4
Magenta: 0, 0, 0
Yellow: 0, 0, 0

Red offset: -1
Red gain: 3
Green offset: 2
Green Gain: -6
Blue offset: -4
Blue gain: -2

11-point white balance:
[Red, Green and Blue gain]
5%: 0, 0, 0
10%: -28, -33, -33
20%: -23, -27, -20
30%: -30, -32, -33
40%: -30, -31, -36
50%: -29, -29, -36
60%: -27, -23, -32
70%: -27, -21, -33
80%: -20, -18, -31
90%: -20, -10, -30
100%: 0, 0, 0

Again every T.V. is different and hopefully these settings work for you or get you on the right track.
Ph8te, neptunefish and iceblast like this.
post #2174 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 08:39 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Thanks for the post Beard can you post your charts as well?

post #2175 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 08:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
True, but it's easy to snap a picture of you current settings and input some different ones to see if they help make the picture better or not. It's not really time consuming to do that. So, you really don't have anything to lose trying. It's not like your are going to damage the tv or anything.

Considering that many people just want to set and forget I dunno about "easy" [emoji12]

post #2176 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Considering that many people just want to set and forget I dunno about "easy" [emoji12]

Then they aren't that serious about getting their tv looking it's best. They should just eye the settings, and be done with it.

post #2177 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 09:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Then they aren't that serious about getting their tv looking it's best. They should just eye the settings, and be done with it.

I would agree, but take a look at these multiple threads. Everyone just asks for settings instead of actually doing the work to make the best settings for their set. I understand not everyone has the time or the ability to do these things, but IMO in the time you ask for and get settings you could have downloaded a free disk and made the basic adjustments yourself. Personally I'd rather do things myself, but I do understand why people ask for settings.

post #2178 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Here are my settings! Calibrated with i1 display pro and Calman. I used CNET outline for my calibration settings.

Picture settings for E600i-B3:

---Picture settings menu---
Picture Mode: Custom 1
Auto Brightness Control: Off
Backlight: 38
Brightness: 50
Contrast: 79
Color: 50
Tint: 0
Sharpness: 0

--Advanced Picture submenu---
Color temperature: Normal
Black Detail: Off
Active LED Zones: On
Motion Blur Reduction: Off
Reduce Signal Noise: Off
Reduce Block Noise: Off
Picture Size: [no change]
Picture Position: [no change]
Film Mode: Auto
Wide: Normal

---Professional Picture submenu---
Color Tuner:
Red [Hue, Saturation, Brightness]: -50, 0, -20
Green: 0, 0, 0
Blue: -50, -39, 50
Cyan: 17, 0, 4
Magenta: 0, 0, 0
Yellow: 0, 0, 0

Red offset: -1
Red gain: 3
Green offset: 2
Green Gain: -6
Blue offset: -4
Blue gain: -2

11-point white balance:
[Red, Green and Blue gain]
5%: 0, 0, 0
10%: -28, -33, -33
20%: -23, -27, -20
30%: -30, -32, -33
40%: -30, -31, -36
50%: -29, -29, -36
60%: -27, -23, -32
70%: -27, -21, -33
80%: -20, -18, -31
90%: -20, -10, -30
100%: 0, 0, 0

Again every T.V. is different and hopefully these settings work for you or get you on the right track.
These settings worked for me. It doesn't look that much different yet. I plan on watching some movies today, and decide if I like it or not.

Skin tone looks good though. But going for Computer to Normal gives everything a different cast. In Computer mode, whites are really white and bright. Normal dulls them a bit.

I did make some changes though.

I upped Backlight back to 55, 38 was a bit dark for me, and color to 60.

Before you change anything, just rename your custom setting, and make a new one to trying out the settings, then you can switch between the 2 settings to see the difference. Will save you time.

post #2179 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Advanced Member

beardontwalk123 settings look better then my old settings. I found some good hi res pictures to switch between my old and new settings and can clearly see a difference in skin tone and color depth.

I still upped backlight and color, but left everything else the same.

So, thanks beardontwalk123 for upping the settings, they seem to be getting the job done.
Ph8te likes this.

post #2180 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 11:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWED View Post
I have the E500i-B1. I have found that having the Active Zones on with the Black Level set to Low is a good combination. Hope that helps.
Thanks, but i really need numbers. Somebody posted that the 50" has the same or a similar panel to the 55" regardless of the B2/B1 difference which is a good sign. Still, i neeeed numbers. BTW, try turning off Active Zones in custom mode when gaming....this trick gets the input lag down to 27ms on the 55" E so perhaps there's hope for the 50"
post #2181 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm currently stuck between two TVs: the E550i-B2 or the M492I-B2. Both are the same price at BJs, where I have a membership. I sit around 10-12 feet away from where the TV will be. I just moved, and am coming from my girlfriend's 32 inch TV, so I'm not sure if I want a 49" or a 55". I can't use a wall mount, so thickness of the TV doesn't really matter.

I guess the question is, is the better picture of the M worth giving up 6 inches?
post #2182 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by upandb View Post
I'm currently stuck between two TVs: the E550i-B2 or the M492I-B2. Both are the same price at BJs, where I have a membership. I sit around 10-12 feet away from where the TV will be. I just moved, and am coming from my girlfriend's 32 inch TV, so I'm not sure if I want a 49" or a 55". I can't use a wall mount, so thickness of the TV doesn't really matter.

I guess the question is, is the better picture of the M worth giving up 6 inches?

Everybody is different, but i'm not the type that likes to sit very close....I was sitting at about 10.8" away from my older 60" Panasonic plasma and it was wayyy too overwhelming and kind of dwarfed down my living room. I found it irritating, overbearing, it's like i couldn't breath or keep up with certain stuff happening at the side of the screens. I can't believe there are people that sit 8 feet from a 60"....a 50" at 10.8" would of been far more ideal. even a 42" would of been solid.

At 12 feet I'd go for the 55"
At just under 11 feet i'd go for the 49"

Unless you're the type that needs to get the benifits of 1080p. :P i personally couldn't care less.

Optimum distance for 1080p on a 50" is just under 10 feet. A 55"? just under 11 feet.
post #2183 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:09 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveBoy View Post
Everybody is different, but i'm not the type that likes to sit very close....I was sitting at about 10.8" away from my older 60" Panasonic plasma and it was wayyy too overwhelming and kind of dwarfed down my living room. I found it irritating, overbearing, it's like i couldn't breath or keep up with certain stuff happening at the side of the screens. I can't believe there are people that sit 8 feet from a 60"....a 50" at 10.8" would of been far more ideal. even a 42" would of been solid.

At 12 feet I'd go for the 55"
At just under 11 feet i'd go for the 49"

Unless you're the type that needs to get the benifits of 1080p. :P i personally couldn't care less.

Optimum distance for 1080p on a 50" is just under 10 feet. A 55"? just under 11 feet.
Yeah that's pretty much my dilemma. I wear glasses for distance, but I don't wear them while driving, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell the difference sitting at the max distance away. We entertain a bit and have split screen video games at times, so that's pushing me towards the 55 E series.
post #2184 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Personally, I would go with the 49" M series over the 55" E series. 6 inches aren't going to matter that much. If you are coming from a 32", a 49" is going to be a big step up. I had a 46" and is seemed big to me. Of course I'm using using a E600i-b3 now, but it really doesn't feel bigger then the 46" to me for some reason, and I'm sitting 4 feet from it.

M series should have the better screen, and the better Full Array Local Dimming. Plus it has at least a 120hz screen VS E series 60hz.
fafrd and Ph8te like this.

post #2185 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Yeah that's pretty much my dilemma. I wear glasses for distance, but I don't wear them while driving, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell the difference sitting at the max distance away. We entertain a bit and have split screen video games at times, so that's pushing me towards the 55 E series.

The number 1 reason people return a TV is that it's too small. Personally the bigger the better when watching movies I want to feel immersed for a more "theater" like experience. If you are looking more for gaming then smaller TVs are usually better as they allow u to focus on "everything". The M series is a build and picture quality step up from the E series. The differences may not be appreciated 100% of the time though. The rule of thumb get the biggest and "best" set u can afford.

post #2186 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Just finished watching Transformers 1 in BluRay 1080p with the new settings. It was awesome. I have watched this one before, but didn't like it for some reason. It's been a number of years since I last seen it, and I really like it this time. Maybe because it was so sharp being BluRay and all.

Getting ready to start Transformers 2 now. I really like this one, well, at least I use to. It's been awhile since I've seen this one as well. Let's see how I like it now, also in BluRay.

E600i-b3 does a fine job, very glad a bought it.

Oh, and Megan Fox is smoking hot!

Last edited by iceblast; 07-11-2014 at 01:46 PM.
post #2187 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The number 1 reason people return a TV is that it's too small. Personally the bigger the better when watching movies I want to feel immersed for a more "theater" like experience. If you are looking more for gaming then smaller TVs are usually better as they allow u to focus on "everything". The M series is a build and picture quality step up from the E series. The differences may not be appreciated 100% of the time though. The rule of thumb get the biggest and "best" set u can afford.

I agree, but for me, it depends how close you are sitting to it. Bigger is better for distance. But a smaller tv up close will feel much bigger. These tv's have no screen door effect, at any distance. I could easily sit 2 feet from the screen, and be more happy, but then I wouldn't have enough space for my speakers, keyboard and all. So, 4 feet will have to do.

post #2188 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:44 PM

I will put charts up today also. Thank you guys for the posituve feedback!
Ph8te likes this.
post #2189 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 01:58 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
I agree, but for me, it depends how close you are sitting to it. Bigger is better for distance. But a smaller tv up close will feel much bigger. These tv's have no screen door effect, at any distance. I could easily sit 2 feet from the screen, and be more happy, but then I wouldn't have enough space for my speakers, keyboard and all. So, 4 feet will have to do.

I agree you always have to factor distance that was an "assumed" part of the calculation. 8-10+ feet should have no issues

post #2190 of 3231 Old 07-11-2014, 02:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Just finished watching Transformers 1 in BluRay 1080p with the new settings. It was awesome. I have watched this one before, but didn't like it for some reason. It's been a number of years since I last seen it, and I really like it this time. Maybe because it was so sharp being BluRay and all.

Getting ready to start Transformers 2 now. I really like this one, well, at least I use to. It's been awhile since I've seen this one as well. Let's see how I like it now, also in BluRay.

E600i-b3 does a fine job, very glad a bought it.

Oh, and Megan Fox is smoking hot!
Oh god, those Bayformers movies are awful. It's nice to hear that they axed Shia lebouf for the 4th outing. Seriously though, the fight choreography is the equivalent of dumping a trashcan of Bolts and doonads on the streets and watching a robo orgy of flailing legs and arms. I can't stand these movies, the first 15 minutes alone of the 1980's Transformers Cartoon movie ECLIPSE all 4 of these movies combined.

when it comes to transformers, i love the G1 cartoon series, the 1980's caroon movie and even Beast Wars which came out in the later-ish 90's. Bay got it all wrong, giving the Autobots and decipticons next to no dialogue(aside from Optimus and Megatron), making them 'tools' to blow **** up and cause destruction and mayhem...More like BAYhem! Plus they shouldn't of made the humans center stage.....Screw the humans, they should be secondary.

I'm still looking forward to the new TMNT movie.....Event though it kind of looks like crap. Shredder will no longer be an extremely quick and agile ninja. Instead he will be a slow lumbering Giant tin can with an overexcessive amount of blades, with a look reminiscent of megatron himself.lol Donatello looks hella' creepy as well! Foot soldiers look awful, plus they're using real guns and the entire terrorist plot just isn't necessary. Ah well, it cane be any worse than all 4 of those bayformers movies that always have a lame send out with optimus prime chanting to a lincon park song.lol

Last edited by WaveBoy; 07-11-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
vizio e 600-b3 , Vizio E Series E401i A2 40 Inch 1080p 120hz Led Lit Internet Hdtv , vizio m series m602i-b3
Gear in this thread - E401i by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page