Forum Jump: 

post #2941 of 2942 Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Crash View Post
That's why I am only looking at Costco here. Good return policy, for 90 days.

CNEt says the TV is great because it has LED dimming zone, and Rtings.com says to turn them off because they are more distracting than not. What have you noticed? Also, do the bigger models have PIP?

Dd you calibrate it? How well does it do on white calibration? The Sony I have is not great, I can't get the AVS HD 709 white calibration right (only the first three bars ever flash).

Did you by any chance have the opportunity to compare it with the JVC HDTV EM42FTR?
I've got the LED dimming zones turned off, so I honestly can't give much of an opinion there. It honestly probably doesn't affect the input lag at all, but I generally turn those kinds of things off just in case.

Not sure about the PIP. I can check for you tonight.

I have calibrated it for brightness, contrast, and sharpness, but not yet for color (my blue filter should be here today actually). I've kind of just eye-balled the color, but with good results I think. Overall, I'm very happy with the picture. White/contrast calibrates just fine--if I recall correctly I can get all of the bars to flash with no trouble at all.

Have not compared it to that JVC unfortunately.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2942 of 2942 Old Today, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I managed to fix my TV. Not that it was difficult per se, but inconvenient. Purchased a "1P-113A801-2010" off Ebay, and made the repair myself. I'm still heavily considering replacing this with a Sony.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
vizio e 600-b3 , Vizio E Series E401i A2 40 Inch 1080p 120hz Led Lit Internet Hdtv , vizio m series m602i-b3
Gear in this thread - E401i by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page