Sony 2014 W600B,W800B,W850B - Page 22 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #631 of 759 Old 07-07-2014, 06:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Anyone have any suggestions for a sound bar for my 60W840B?

I'm mainly looking at the HTCT770, I was going to go with the 660, but it's getting hard for me to find where I live. I assume they are close to the same bar?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #632 of 759 Old 07-07-2014, 11:49 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTI84 View Post
Anyone have any suggestions for a sound bar for my 60W840B?

I'm mainly looking at the HTCT770, I was going to go with the 660, but it's getting hard for me to find where I live. I assume they are close to the same bar?
I'm using the HT-CT770 soundbar and I love it. I only watch movies and play video games on the TV (no cable/satellite hook up) and for that I find it fantastic. I haven't tried using it to listen to music, and I've seen several reviews, both personal and professional, say is only average in that regard, but for my use case I think it's a great choice.
post #633 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 07:01 AM

Thanks Georges, that's what I wanted to hear. Same uses for me, but we have cable, don't listen to music much at home.

My biggest concern is I can't calibrate this 60w840b for the life of me, something always looks off. Anyone have any suggestions, or something I could use to help me out
post #634 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 07:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
It's been a long time since I posted here. Finally decided to join the big boy TV world. Just bought a Sony 55 inch 800B. I of course had to do several exchanges to get one with respectable uniformity.

So here is my quick rundown:

The great-

-Super low input lag. Awesome for gaming. This is hugely important to me.
-No dirty screen effect. This is a rarity these days, but Sony nailed it with their 2014 models. They were horrible in 2013 in this regard.
-No black smearing. This was a common problem on non IPS Sony/Samsung panels for years. Not a problem at all on this year's sets.
-Great built in speakers.
-Optional wireless sub woofer. (more on this later)

The good-
-Black levels are solid for an edge lit LED.
-Mild vertical/horizontal banding on fast moving solid colors. Probably better than most in this regard.

The bad-
-Uniformity is a problem. Going to get lucky in the lottery to get a good one. I got "good enough" on the third attempt. Uniformity issues are amplified off angle.
-Colors skew a bit from off angle.

I decided to buy the optional sub-woofer from Sony, and it's really nice. It's overpriced at $300, but I felt it was worth it for the super clean look that can be achieved with this option. No speakers anywhere. Just the built in TV speakers which sound really good, and the sub sitting nearby. I'm not a sound junkie, so if you're like me and just looking for good sound quality, this definitely hits that mark.

Last edited by Tigerriot; 07-08-2014 at 08:35 AM.
post #635 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 08:59 AM

Liked: 10
I am about to pull the trigger on a 800B but after reading about the 630B I am unsure. I don't care about 3d. All I care about is picture quality. Are these the same panels minus the 3d? If that is the case, the 630B is a 60 inch vs the 800B is a 55. The specs from Sony's site make it sound like 3D and size are the only differences. They are the same price currently as well.

Thoughts guys?
post #636 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 12:14 PM

I'm looking into getting the 70w850b.

Good reviews and looks great but can anyone comment on the playback for Direct TV or any 1080i feed? It failed CNET's deinterlacing tests saying there were noticeable artifacts.

Is this only a concern for film based content only or for all 1080i cable/Direct TV content?

Thanks for any help.
post #637 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 12:44 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quick question from a TV noob:

What does Uniformity mean? People talk about good and bad Uniformity, so much so that people return sets because of it. What does it mean and what should I look for when I buy a TV?

Also, how can everyone return TVs so easily? I wouldn't have thought it was so easy to take multiple sets back to a shop because of light patches or uniformity and such. Not sure this would be so easy in the UK anyway.

Thanks
post #638 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy59 View Post

What does Uniformity mean? People talk about good and bad Uniformity, so much so that people return sets because of it. What does it mean and what should I look for when I buy a TV?

Also, how can everyone return TVs so easily? I wouldn't have thought it was so easy to take multiple sets back to a shop because of light patches or uniformity and such. Not sure this would be so easy in the UK anyway.

Thanks
Uniformity means how uniform the screen backlighting is. If you're looking at a mostly black screen, how evenly is the screen darkened? Likewise, if I'm viewing a white screen, how evenly white is it? If I see motion panning from left to right on a mostly solid color, like a futbol pitch, do I see any banding or oddities in the image.

Uniformity encompasses many aspects of what makes a screen look consistent.

post #639 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 02:18 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any suggestions on picture settings for the w800b?
post #640 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy59 View Post

Thanks

No biggie... they just repack and sell them to the next unsuspecting slob.
post #641 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Location: Sacramento delta N. Cal. US Don't trust any air I can't see ☺
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbigvolume View Post
I am about to pull the trigger on a 800B but after reading about the 630B I am unsure. I don't care about 3d. All I care about is picture quality. Are these the same panels minus the 3d? If that is the case, the 630B is a 60 inch vs the 800B is a 55. The specs from Sony's site make it sound like 3D and size are the only differences. They are the same price currently as well.

Thoughts guys?
60 W630B should be (Samsung-SPVA) - 100/120Hz Hz

Sony 55W800B should be active 3D (AUO - AMVA5)

Educated (or maybe not ) guess from my Sony panel list that has similar models but not your exact models YYMV.

In any event they should both be VA type panels . EDIT afaik 3d Panel has better black and contrast 800B is good though.

The trend this year is for the sony W6xx to use Samsung panels
with the Sony W8xx sets using higher spec (better contrast /black level ) AUO panels
2D vs 3D perhaps like the W800/W850B would likely be more similar than say a X6/X8 comparison

Hires Music formats ..............."Why does it sound like a CD ?" ............. "can we make it louder "?
"The wireless music box has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
- David Sarnoff's associates at RCA the 1920's -

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-10-2014 at 12:04 AM.
post #642 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 08:57 PM

I can't figure this out for the life of me. I'm trying to adjust the picture on my 60w840B and I can't get yellow to come out yellow. Everything on the screen that is supposed to be yellow is almost orange.
I've got my ipad hooked up and did the THX tune up, it kind of worked... I opened the weather app on both my ipad and my computer and the banner is bright yellow. On the TV it is half way between yellow and orange. Any idea what setting will tone this down?
post #643 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 09:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I can't figure this out for the life of me. I'm trying to adjust the picture on my 60w840B and I can't get yellow to come out yellow. Everything on the screen that is supposed to be yellow is almost orange.
I've got my ipad hooked up and did the THX tune up, it kind of worked... I opened the weather app on both my ipad and my computer and the banner is bright yellow. On the TV it is half way between yellow and orange. Any idea what setting will tone this down?
The settings on this page look perfect to me. Just go into your settings and reset everything, and then start with this link.

http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd...w800b/settings

post #644 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 09:12 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Sony W850B

I was curious from people who own this TV which motion flow mode do you use? I am considering this set and was wondering with the motion flow clear mode is anyone getting judder or shaking of the background in the picture with slow camera pans side to side or up and down (especial on diagonal lines). Can happen with movies on cable or blu-ray. I believe it has something to do with the motion flow and 24p film rate and the TV processors ability to cope. One example of this is in Pacific Rim at time point of 26:55 to 27:05. In this scene people are walking and the background is juddering/shaking.

I am asking this because I have a Sony KDL65W850a which judders a lot in the clear mode. I like the clear mode because of the lack of the soap opera affect and the full resolution of 1080 on motion. I was wondering how this model does in the clear mode since it is one of the models I am considering replacing the 65W850A. Thanks.
post #645 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerriot View Post
The settings on this page look perfect to me. Just go into your settings and reset everything, and then start with this link.

http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd...w800b/settings

I just tried this, the picture is a little dull to me. Also, still the same problem, bright yellows look almost orange.

I wonder if it is just the TV, maybe ill get someone from the store to come look at it.
post #646 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 09:52 PM

RTings review of the W850B is finally up, 8.9 out of 10:
http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd-led/sony/w850b
Main points:
+ Great overall picture quality, in a dark and in a bright room.
+ Very low input lag. In conjunction with the almost blur free Impulse mode, it is the best gaming TV you can buy in this size.
•Beautiful design, but it is very heavy and thick.
- Limited viewing angle. Like most LED TVs, the colors change when you sit at an angle.
- Laggy smart TV interface. Also, it only comes with a standard remote, unlike other TVs in this price range.
Input lag is measured at 24.3ms, "In game mode, this Sony has a very low input lag. It doesn't get much better than this and it is great for fast moving games like FPS."

Their calibration settings for the W850B:
http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd...w850b/settings

Last edited by interfreak; 07-08-2014 at 09:55 PM.
post #647 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You can either set your white balance ( don't F....... wit it if you don't know ..(or re set if you did for now ).. it can cause big problem )
Then change color temp to neutral........... dat's da easy way ! THX ain't that good btw almost nobody uses it !
Sonys almost always push red (it's fixable ) and thus can make yellow orange out da box dat's how they are dawg

Here are some more tips I found work good on Sony's including mine !

Turning off the eco modes for sure FIRST THING *if your set has them* ( power saving /light sensor or any brightness light sensors period ) makes a big difference . can cause a dim/dull picture of left on Home > Settings >. ECO > Turn ALL da S**T in dare OFF! dawg !

Simple secret for accurate color to most Sonys is Cinema scene select/picture mode (options >scene select>Cinema ) and screw up the back light and contrast to MAX within that mode home>settings >picture > back light >contrast (picture ) *within that mode *

Contrast (picture )controls white level Brightness controls black level if you do it wong you FU the feng shui big time

Same thing if it has 2 Cinema modes with cinema 1 being night and cinema 2 being daytime .possibly with brightness set to ~47- 50 in cinema 1 and 55-60 in Cinema 2 if present . or to the Sony thing in both . (more on that later )
Also set color temp to neutral Home >setting >color temp. .

Brightness would usually be 50 for night and *up to *55- 60 in daylight
*sometimes * a gamma setting of -2 can improve detail put it back where it was if it doesn't >. In Other than Cinema mode Home > settings > picture > advanced settings >gamma .

all motion setting off cine motion at auto

sharpness probably 17 + Home >settings> picture >sharpness .

From the home button go into the eco menu *if present * and turn everything OFF in there.
Good color saturation adjustment test is the Sony color test downloadable file (use a USB stick )

After all your adjustments are done Each input will need to be set alike in each mode individually *for that input in that mode * .you can either leave other modes at default or customize them if you get Cinema right and (if you are not blind ) you will stay there trust me ☺

Again short of a full on calibration the Sony Color test is good for accurately fine tuning color saturation and brightness and should be the final adjustments .(use the red and blue videos ) you can use this on ANY SET you can download to USB stick play it on tv write down your final settings (brightness/contrast (picture ) when done and enter them in the other modes .

Not calibrated but want to visually ball park it maybe ? Keep reading ,don't believe everything you read on the web those reviewers live in pitch black caves and only come out to haul another TV in there now and then ! besides if you don't have a Colorimeter and some CalMan software or something like that simply copying down opto electronically measured website calibrations settings for another set even the same kind DOES NOT CALIBRATE YOUR SET that's why it is called a calibration dawg

Newbies around here don't always understand that .

Try color saturation between 50 60 same for brightness, 55 is a good starter for both ,Hue/Tint at 0 + or - 5 (use flesh tones) ,Turn motion smoothing OFF or no higher than standard. Cine select at auto.

Other important settings are in the screen menu , set 4:3 default off, Auto Display Area OFF most important Display area to Full Pixel or 1:1 do this for all inputs if you run into under scan (not likely ) try Auto or +1....,. If this is off even by a small amount it can cut your resolution in half! Same thing when you stretch a picture with zoom settings .

Turn off LED motion/frame dimming ,Set sharpness maybe 12 -17 contrary to popular wisdom and most other sets for some reason Sony's seem to like some sharpness if you end up with too much edge enhancement back it down to 5-7 ,Usually MPEG and Noise reduction OFF ,

Color Temp Neutral is a good place to start see what you like . This should get you in the ball park . All inputs will need to be set .

Again short of a full on calibration the Sony Color test is good for fine tuning color saturation and brightness and should be the final adjustments .(use the red and blue videos )

A white ambient light (5000-6500K ) behind the TV reflecting off the wall is great inexpensive contrast enhancer !
I prefer 5000K *for my rooms and room color * although 6500K is considered correct .
once you use one you will see it can a good set even better if you like ambient backlighting some do some don't !

If you want to real get this download these AVS HD.709 image files read the instructions put them on a stick/DVD or Blu Ray adjust your reference black (not THX black )these files are the real deal and can be used by professionals )'
Then use the Sony Color color test below for final color Saturation and brightness should be about 50 copy the setting to the other modes or hit the global thing if present (second thought don't do that !)just jot down your setting and put them in each mode and input you want to set .All this will help you optimise your set and done correctly can be considered a partial calibration and will often dramatically improve things and you will have also learned a ton just don't try to do it in an hour ain't gonna happen takes hours sometime then you can tell your significant other you got yiour Sont adjusted the way the pros do it ( well sort of anyway ) they are highly trained and use sensitive instruments and PC software
and /or other stuff sometimes. but you shouldc see observable improvement sometimes dramatic if you got a friday set dawg

After you learn the program some you can set your reference black and bring up the brightness to where it is adequate without being to bright and greys your blacks or to low where it crushes black and shadow detail
You can also set the contrast and backlight not to clip whites .Then after that use the Sony color test for final adjustment of brightness and color saturation and you're done ain't that easy though !.

. You can also use a Disney WoW Disk (decent and easier )
or the more technically oriented and harder but excellent Spears and Munsil HD benchmark reference disc.
Then after that use the Sony color test for finaladustment of brightness and color sat and you're done !.
ofc you can use the Sony thing t anytime for a quick tune up .

Note: very very few consumer sets on the planet (especially LCD )can display reference black and adequate brightness at the same time the trick is to find the proper balance . You can probably count them on on hand and a maybe couple of fingers

Again the trick is to find the proper balance .

OTOH you can break bread for a pro calibration (usually gives the best results ) just us an ISF or THX or certified calibrator .

If none of these things work to your liking there is a reset button within each mode good luck and enjoy your cool Sony

oh BTW I'm not a trained calibrator or industry professional just an enthusiast for about 40 yrs off and on .

Hires Music formats ..............."Why does it sound like a CD ?" ............. "can we make it louder "?
"The wireless music box has no commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-08-2014 at 11:42 PM.
post #648 of 759 Old 07-08-2014, 11:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interfreak View Post
RTings review of the W850B is finally up, 8.9 out of 10:
http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd-led/sony/w850b
Main points:
+ Great overall picture quality, in a dark and in a bright room.
+ Very low input lag. In conjunction with the almost blur free Impulse mode, it is the best gaming TV you can buy in this size.
•Beautiful design, but it is very heavy and thick.
- Limited viewing angle. Like most LED TVs, the colors change when you sit at an angle.
- Laggy smart TV interface. Also, it only comes with a standard remote, unlike other TVs in this price range.
Input lag is measured at 24.3ms, "In game mode, this Sony has a very low input lag. It doesn't get much better than this and it is great for fast moving games like FPS."

Their calibration settings for the W850B:
http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd...w850b/settings
Saw that those guys are pretty good I usually prefer their reviews and comparisons over all others because they put up measurements and images along with a decent review and aren't skewed towards price as much like some other sites .
Although (111.1 cd/m2) is to low for me (or anyplace short of a windowless dungeon IMO ) and obviously a bright room in general .

Cinema mode usually turns off all the auto stuff also and usually provides the most natural colors on a Sony although O . Game is not at all unreasonable either long as you don't get to warm on the color temp or happy with the saturation . .

Only thing much different than I would do is backlight (ofc they were targeting 100 -111.1 cd/m2+ minimum black level in the dark I would imagine . I would use Cinema mode 2 for day and one for night
Other than warm color (I prefer neutral ) although on *that specific * set it might have worked out. They were pretty much on point for the most part IMO . They were certainly on point with the automatic s**t.

As far as the Sony browser thing .............. nothing there a PS 3 or $50.00 Roku Stick or Puck can't do much better !

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-09-2014 at 12:08 AM.
post #649 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 04:06 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My 60W855B Banding problem, PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by Voodoodream; 07-09-2014 at 05:59 AM.
post #650 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 05:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I just tried this, the picture is a little dull to me. Also, still the same problem, bright yellows look almost orange.

I wonder if it is just the TV, maybe ill get someone from the store to come look at it.
You must have a really keen sense for accurate color, because I just remembered reading in some review for this TV that the color wasn't exactly perfect, even post calibration. I recall them specifically saying something that sounds similar to what you're saying about yellow/orange/red. For some reason I can't find the review right now, but I definitely read that. Unfortunately it doesn't seem fixable.

I did find this UK review for the 829, which is the same as the 800 in the U.S. It also mentions the colors being a bit off, even post calibration, and some colors looking a bit muted.

The only suggestion I have is that you might want to try the Live Color setting on low.

post #651 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubetwister View Post
60 W630B should be (Samsung-SPVA) - 100/120Hz Hz

Sony 55W800B should be active 3D (AUO - AMVA5)

Educated (or maybe not ) guess from my Sony panel list that has similar models but not your exact models YYMV.

In any event they should both be VA type panels .

The trend this year is for the sony W6xx to use Samsung panels
with the Sony W8xx sets using higher spec (better contrast /black level ) AUO panels
2D vs 3D perhaps like the W800/W850B would likely be more similar than say a X6/X8 comparison
TubeTwister,

Thanks so much for this post. I will go with the 55W800B. I may not need the 3d, but I do prefer the better panel. Thanks again!
post #652 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
You must have a really keen sense for accurate color, because I just remembered reading in some review for this TV that the color wasn't exactly perfect, even post calibration. I recall them specifically saying something that sounds similar to what you're saying about yellow/orange/red. For some reason I can't find the review right now, but I definitely read that. Unfortunately it doesn't seem fixable.

I did find this UK review for the 829, which is the same as the 800 in the U.S. It also mentions the colors being a bit off, even post calibration, and some colors looking a bit muted.

The only suggestion I have is that you might want to try the Live Color setting on low.
Its not even just yellow that looks orange. Bright and deep reds don't look right either. I was watching amazing race Canada last night and there was a lot of Canadian flags and things painted red and the red looked like it had orange in it as well.
I'm going to ask someone from the shop I bought it to look at it today.
post #653 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Its not even just yellow that looks orange. Bright and deep reds don't look right either. I was watching amazing race Canada last night and there was a lot of Canadian flags and things painted red and the red looked like it had orange in it as well.
I'm going to ask someone from the shop I bought it to look at it today.
It's very unlikely there is something wrong with your TV. So I doubt they can do anything to help you. The TV is the way it is. Some people like yourself are more in tune with what exactly correct colors look like.

I did want to ask you one last thing though. Did you turn off the Eco settings? The auto dimming feature?

post #654 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
It's very unlikely there is something wrong with your TV. So I doubt they can do anything to help you. The TV is the way it is. Some people like yourself are more in tune with what exactly correct colors look like.

I did want to ask you one last thing though. Did you turn off the Eco settings? The auto dimming feature?
Yes all the Eco settings are off and the auto dimming is off. I'm going to try and get some pictures tonight of what I'm talking about.
I went to the store and the guy suggested we try the same settings with the same tests I've been trying on their store unit and see if its the same. If the tv just has bad colors ill most likely return it and try something else.
post #655 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 11:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoodream View Post
My 60W855B Banding problem, PLEASE HELP!

http://youtu.be/HfXWyas7ibU

take it out of vivid or sports mode to start . ha ha funny video they must have just mowed the lawn dawg your set's fine

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-09-2014 at 11:47 AM.
post #656 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 01:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfce View Post
I'm looking into getting the 70w850b.

Good reviews and looks great but can anyone comment on the playback for Direct TV or any 1080i feed? It failed CNET's deinterlacing tests saying there were noticeable artifacts.

Is this only a concern for film based content only or for all 1080i cable/Direct TV content?

Thanks for any help.
Playback on 720p/1080i CATV/SAT will always contain artifact (mpeg compression,macroblocking ,mosquito noise )
due to mpeg compression ,bit shaping reduced bit rates and individual channel band width allocation no matter the TV
bigger screen make it more visible see HD LITE . Blue Ray has ~ 10x bit rate of TV . Some channels (and original content ) are better than others due to too many factors to list here .

Most TV's these days deinterlace fine that is trivial with modern TV's . deinterlace can not remove existing mpeg compression artifacts or mosquito noise ( Cnet noted some other rather insignificant de interlace faults though )

Noise reduction can mask mpeg artifacts and mosquito noise at the expense of picture detail All Sony has user adjustable noise reduction and mpeg noise reduction not bad on 1 or 2 but I keep mine off .

EDIT :
65W850a has Triluminos also like its big brother 9x Sonys .
70w850b. = no triluminos

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-10-2014 at 01:54 AM.
post #657 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 03:03 PM

post #658 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 04:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Best way to evaluate a panel is not a low bitrate web image or ip "smart TV etc. web stream .

Better to download some calibrated test patterns and images designed for that like AVS HD .709 and learn how to use them the the information is provided at the download link here at AVS .
You can also use these files to optimize your set similar in some ways to what the pros due in a full on calibration .

On low bit rate webstrams your panel (or any panel ) will dither and make any panel defects more apparent.
note : there is no such thing as a perfect large LCD panel (mayne a Panasonic P65ZT60 PDP ) but they don't make those anymore .LCD is not a perfect technology never will be even OLED has issues .

Grey is to severe of a test no large LCD panel regardless of cost can pass that white is right behind in that respect a light blue ( 50-70% Blue REC.709) jpeg image is good .

If you can't see the color banding or DSE during normal programming your panel may be within the norms perfect panels don't exist
ofc you will want one that looks fine on program material .

Looking at the picture it is hard to judge your panel but I've seen pictures that are 10x worse here that doesn't look to bad hard to tell without a solid color .jpg though .

If you decide to put a light blue or green image up on the screen (jpeg or other image fileand not from web browser ) that would give us a better assessment.

Last edited by tubetwister; 07-09-2014 at 04:22 PM.
post #659 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 06:02 PM

post #660 of 759 Old 07-09-2014, 06:41 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
New firmware??

I have had two firmware updates in the past two weeks? Anyone else have the same? Current firmware on my kdl50w800b is PKG2.187AAA

Sony's site doesn't even show that as the latest? Anyone else notice this?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Kdl 55w900a 55 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page