Sony 2014 W600B,W800B,W850B - Page 24 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #691 of 1122 Old 07-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Member
 
wingzfan61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I need some quick help before i decide to return a 48w600b.

My ps4 looks incredible on this set but my dish hd connected to a joey and hopper system is pixelated and blotchy as hell.

Im coming from a lg 47ln5400 and had excellent picture with dish.

Ive tried adjusting the picture settings for hours with the disney wow disc, thx ios app and some settings i found online. The pixelation doesnt go away.

Im going to try the hdmi cable connected to the ps4 in the joey but beyond that is the picture so bad because its a 60hz tv?

Also the mount setup is odd. Its so low on the tv that my mount brackets hang below the tv by about 4 inches. Anyone have any tips on a mount for this tv?
wingzfan61 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #692 of 1122 Old 07-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Newbie
 
duhwhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhwhat View Post
does anyone know how to turn off the green light near the sony logo?
Has anyone figured this out yet? It's distracting to have this on constantly.
duhwhat is offline  
post #693 of 1122 Old 07-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Member
 
Loststorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by netman85am View Post
Could someone who has the 40W600B grab a tape measure and measure the width of the tabletop stand for me? Need to know if I'm going to have to buy a new TV stand as well on top of it. Thanks!
Slightly over 21 1/2 inches wide
Loststorm is offline  
post #694 of 1122 Old 07-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Member
 
cartbaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
try going into apps menu and looking for settings on the top right.
cartbaby is offline  
post #695 of 1122 Old 07-20-2014, 01:02 PM
Member
 
desmoface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Mentor, Ohio
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone, I'm going to apologize in advance for what may seem like a newbie question, but, hey, I'm a newbie, LOL.


I've been considering two sets, the kdl60w850b, and the Samsung un55h7150. The Samsung has a refresh rate of 240, while the sony's is 120. A friend of mine told me I should stick with 240, but I prefer the sony. Is this difference going to be noticeable in normal viewing? Thanks in advance for any replies.


Steve
desmoface is offline  
post #696 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 01:00 AM
Member
 
Shaun.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Interesting, I just read on another forum that some people were getting vignetting (darker vertical edges and corners on the tv) on their 60w850b. Anyone here have this problem? What about with radial banding, or is that issue only prevalent on the 70w850b?
Shaun. is offline  
post #697 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhwhat View Post
Has anyone figured this out yet? It's distracting to have this on constantly.
This may sound stupid but why not just put a small black tape over this light? The green light is distracting you probably because you watch in dark room. The black tape will not be noticeable in a dark room. Heck even in a bright room you will hardly notice it.
guite is offline  
post #698 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Member
 
dzrbenson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
How are people finding the screen bleed on the 800b, I've got some, not massive but imt coming from plazma
dzrbenson is offline  
post #699 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 AM
Member
 
Mech0z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For the W6

Do the "2 second boot" work when going to HDMI input? I will only use it together with my HTPC

Also the 60" 95W seems high compared to LGs 55" 48W do they measure differently?
Mech0z is offline  
post #700 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Member
 
2Georges's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Northwestern, PA
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by guite View Post
This may sound stupid but why not just put a small black tape over this light? The green light is distracting you probably because you watch in dark room. The black tape will not be noticeable in a dark room. Heck even in a bright room you will hardly notice it.
On my 800B you can go into the settings and adjust when the light comes on. I have it set to only flash when I'm inputting a command via the remote.
2Georges is online now  
post #701 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Member
 
dzrbenson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Not sure if I should take my 50w800b back or not,

Im coming from plasma to this tv and when watching at night and the screen goes black, top right and a little down the bottom I get some bleeding, not sure if this is normal or not.

Anyone able to check on theirs for me to confirm if they get this, tried testing in store but due to all the store downlights, can't see anything.
dzrbenson is offline  
post #702 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Member
 
Bors Mistral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 42
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun. View Post
Interesting, I just read on another forum that some people were getting vignetting (darker vertical edges and corners on the tv) on their 60w850b. Anyone here have this problem? What about with radial banding, or is that issue only prevalent on the 70w850b?
Yes, there's some of that on the 50w800b too. Not that major, subtle and about 5px all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzrbenson View Post
How are people finding the screen bleed on the 800b, I've got some, not massive but imt coming from plazma
The actually noticeable only bleed I have on my 50w800b are the two ridiculous rabbit ears above the Sony logo. I was hoping that completely disabling the activity led would fix that, but it's still there on a black screen, seems unrelated to that. It's a really weird shortcoming, but other that that I'd say bleed and uniformity are quite good for a edge-lit display, definitely some of the better I've seen.
Bors Mistral is offline  
post #703 of 1122 Old 07-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Member
 
dzrbenson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bors Mistral View Post
Yes, there's some of that on the 50w800b too. Not that major, subtle and about 5px all around.



The actually noticeable only bleed I have on my 50w800b are the two ridiculous rabbit ears above the Sony logo. I was hoping that completely disabling the activity led would fix that, but it's still there on a black screen, seems unrelated to that. It's a really weird shortcoming, but other that that I'd say bleed and uniformity are quite good for a edge-lit display, definitely some of the better I've seen.
I finally took a pic of mine, seems to show in the photo a bit more extreme in the photo than in person, I also had to disable to brightness sensor to show it, usually i use this tv at night, but took the photo during the day so this option mirrors exactly what it looks like at night.

http://tinypic.com/r/epqjw0/8
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140722_150120.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	174017  
dzrbenson is offline  
post #704 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 07:27 AM
Senior Member
 
DinoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Silver Spring, MD USA
Posts: 434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I just pulled the trigger on a KDL-70W850B
I kept trying to not want it. But the picture quality kept me coming back. I was really only down to this set and the Sharps. The reason being that I despise glossy screens (which knocked out the Samsung 75"). It has to be a matte screen for me.
The reason that I wanted to not go with Sony is because since 1999, I have owned 4 Sony HDTVs/ (2 CRT and 2 LCD)
Both CRTs developed problems. (1 I lived with and the other had to be repaired).
Of the 2 LCDs. One has an intermittent problem.

So, 75% of the Sony HDTVs I've owned have had problems. Not a good track record.
The other issue with this set is what I could consider an ugly design. This set will be replacing a 2 year old Sharp 60". I like the thinness of the Sharp. This goofy wedge shape may bug me (as I would imagine it would move the TV a bit off of the wall and leave a big gap at the top)

But the picture is what kept me coming back.

Dino
DinoT is offline  
post #705 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hey guys im a newb-dope, however why is this shocking that these new sonys are junk? They are a fraction of cost compared to last years solid tv's.That should have been a red flag
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #706 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
andy sullivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: sun city west AZ
Posts: 3,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Fraction of the cost?? Information gleaned from forums like this is not an indicator of the overall quality of any brand. You won't see too many people here or most any other serious forum taking the time to chime in to brag about how great their TV's are. Most people come here for basic information or to complain. Sony's are not junk this year nor were great last year. Sony, like many companies, buy their panels from outside manufactures. They choose the panels based on what product they feel is best for them to sell. Most panel construction quality is pretty good but what sets Sony and several other major brand name displays apart is the quality of the other components used, like capacitors etc. Some display features are dictated by the marketing dept. which is why you see the wedge shape on several 2014 displays. Somebody decided that these TV's needed better sound systems built in. I guess they felt that the majority of potential buyers would go for that even though I personally disagree. The 70w850b, 65w950, 65s990a all have the wedge and are quite heavy because of it. Not a deal breaker for most.

Last edited by andy sullivan; 07-22-2014 at 09:41 AM.
andy sullivan is offline  
post #707 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Member
 
thearthurclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: chicago
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loststorm View Post
Slightly over 21 1/2 inches wide
would you mind measuring from the tabletop to the bottom of the viewable screen? thanks!
thearthurclone is offline  
post #708 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post
Fraction of the cost?? Information gleaned from forums like this is not an indicator of the overall quality of any brand. You won't see too many people here or most any other serious forum taking the time to chime in to brag about how great their TV's are. Most people come here for basic information or to complain. Sony's are not junk this year nor were great last year. Sony, like many companies, buy their panels from outside manufactures. They choose the panels based on what product they feel is best for them to sell. Most panel construction quality is pretty good but what sets Sony and several other major brand name displays apart is the quality of the other components used, like capacitors etc. Some display features are dictated by the marketing dept. which is why you see the wedge shape on several 2014 displays. Somebody decided that these TV's needed better sound systems built in. I guess they felt that the majority of potential buyers would go for that even though I personally disagree. The 70w850b, 65w950, 65s990a all have the wedge and are quite heavy because of it. Not a deal breaker for most.

No, im going by reviews and people who owned last years 850a and 900a. Did you see the price of those 2 tv's when they came out? They say 950b is the replacement of 900a. Both 55 inches. Yet 900a was almost or 3000 dollars. The 55 in 950b is 1599. The same thing goes for 850a and 850b. When i read reviews of people comparing them doesnt make sense. The difference jn price alone should let you know its a step backwards.i didnt say anything about bragging. I figured everyone in this thread was a sony owner
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #709 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Ya andy, i also read the panels are downgrades from last year.
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #710 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Raitzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 309
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
No, im going by reviews and people who owned last years 850a and 900a. Did you see the price of those 2 tv's when they came out? They say 950b is the replacement of 900a. Both 55 inches. Yet 900a was almost or 3000 dollars. The 55 in 950b is 1599. The same thing goes for 850a and 850b. When i read reviews of people comparing them doesnt make sense. The difference jn price alone should let you know its a step backwards.i didnt say anything about bragging. I figured everyone in this thread was a sony owner
65w855a retailed 3300€ when new in Finland last year.(I paid 2500€) Technologically I think it is very close to being the best 1080p set ever made by sony. Local dimming technology works very close to what real FALD units could achieve(sadly FALD was dropped because interior designers wanted to look panels sideways but luckily x950 is there at least).
Raitzi is offline  
post #711 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
andy sullivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: sun city west AZ
Posts: 3,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
No, im going by reviews and people who owned last years 850a and 900a. Did you see the price of those 2 tv's when they came out? They say 950b is the replacement of 900a. Both 55 inches. Yet 900a was almost or 3000 dollars. The 55 in 950b is 1599. The same thing goes for 850a and 850b. When i read reviews of people comparing them doesnt make sense. The difference jn price alone should let you know its a step backwards.i didnt say anything about bragging. I figured everyone in this thread was a sony owner
Pricing is not necessarily a good baromoter of quality. Last week the 65w850a could be had for $1499 and the 65s990 retailed for over 5 grand and now can be had for $2300, the 65x850a which is a 4k set originally went for over 5 grand and now is availabe for under $2900. The panel changes really drive the differences like the 70r550a was passive 3d and the 70w850 is active 3d and picked up the X-Reality Pro engine. Sony has stated that their major efforts going forward will focus on 4k. In a few years we'll see Sony 70in displays street pricig for under $2500 and big screen 1080 displays will be extinct. That's just my opinion of course. But it's fun to speculate.
andy sullivan is offline  
post #712 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tigerriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,347
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
No, im going by reviews and people who owned last years 850a and 900a. Did you see the price of those 2 tv's when they came out? They say 950b is the replacement of 900a. Both 55 inches. Yet 900a was almost or 3000 dollars. The 55 in 950b is 1599. The same thing goes for 850a and 850b. When i read reviews of people comparing them doesnt make sense. The difference jn price alone should let you know its a step backwards.i didnt say anything about bragging. I figured everyone in this thread was a sony owner
All I can tell you from personal experience of having each TV in my home, the 2014 Sony 800B is a MUCH better TV than 2013's 800A. It's not even close in my opinion.

I think sometimes on forums like these you see people who own the previous year's model chime in because they want to brag or reassure themselves that the TV they bought last year is just as good, if not better than this year's model. Psychology is a powerful thing.

Tigerriot is offline  
post #713 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Senior Member
 
DinoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Silver Spring, MD USA
Posts: 434
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post
I guess they felt that the majority of potential buyers would go for that even though I personally disagree. The 70w850b, 65w950, 65s990a all have the wedge and are quite heavy because of it. Not a deal breaker for most.
In my case the wedge was a detriment. I don't like the wedge design because I will be wall mounting it and I don't care how good/bad the speakers are. The wedge shape was firmly in the con category. Cosmetic design plays a bigger role for me than it might for others. For example, I eliminated the upcoming Vizio M701i-B3 because of the silver trim.

I am a little nutty though. I own 18 HD TVs. 16 of them are wall mounted flat panels (I still have a 72" Samsung DLP that is the lone straggler and other set is a front projector). None of my sets use their internal speakers. At a minimum I use soundbars (2 of my sets). The rest all have a receiver and speakers.

I never understood manufacturers discussing the virtues of their speakers on high end sets (Not the w850b as I consider them mid end). If you are going to spend $6K+ on a TV, you should be slapped if you use the internal speakers. (My opinion of course).

Dino
DinoT is offline  
post #714 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerriot View Post
All I can tell you from personal experience of having each TV in my home, the 2014 Sony 800B is a MUCH better TV than 2013's 800A. It's not even close in my opinion.

I think sometimes on forums like these you see people who own the previous year's model chime in because they want to brag or reassure themselves that the TV they bought last year is just as good, if not better than this year's model. Psychology is a powerful thing.
Ya that line is def an upgrade. But i meant solely the 850b and 950b, they are both way off from their counterparts last year. I think the 850a at 1600 is an amazing deal than any of the other sony 2014 models. Its only cheaper because its either refubished or used. New ones are like 2200. The 900a is also 240hz to 120. And better panel. Of course older models will be lower out for over a year. Although andy if you have a link where to buy the 850a for 1600 please show me! Haha been looking forever
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #715 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Member
 
Shaun.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I did a side by side comparison of the w850a from last year and the w850b from this year (even though it isn't the successor, the w950b is) and I have to say the picture quality on the w850b ended up being more satisfying. I'm not saying the colors or blacks were better, but the uniformity and absence of vignetting inherent to triluminos panels (dark shadow pillars on the edges and corners) made all the difference. From what I read most content doesn't even take advantage of triluminos anyways. Cnet also did a review and said that the w850b had black levels close to the 2013 w900a, which is pretty good. Yes the newer sets don't have the better specs on paper but they're not that bad.
Shaun. is offline  
post #716 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun. View Post
I did a side by side comparison of the w850a from last year and the w850b from this year (even though it isn't the successor, the w950b is) and I have to say the picture quality on the w850b ended up being more satisfying. I'm not saying the colors or blacks were better, but the uniformity and absence of vignetting inherent to triluminos panels (dark shadow pillars on the edges and corners) made all the difference. From what I read most content doesn't even take advantage of triluminos anyways. Cnet also did a review and said that the w850b had black levels close to the 2013 w900a, which is pretty good. Yes the newer sets don't have the better specs on paper but they're not that bad.
Thats what my original response meant. When i read people were saying they are trash compared to last year. Thats why the price is lower
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #717 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
andy sullivan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: sun city west AZ
Posts: 3,343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Just a couple of weeks ago on the 65w850a thread folks were buying this set for $1499 and reported that Best Buy was price matching. It seems that most places, including Sony Store now show out of stock. It's difficult to compare the 70w850b to the 950 because the 950 is not available in a 70in version. The 950 one ups the 850 by incorporating the TRILUMINUCE color filter and X-Tended Dynamic Range. I re visited the 65s990 thread and am thinking it may be very similar to the 65w850a in perormance. Also I see the 65x850a for under $2900.
andy sullivan is offline  
post #718 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post
Just a couple of weeks ago on the 65w850a thread folks were buying this set for $1499 and reported that Best Buy was price matching. It seems that most places, including Sony Store now show out of stock. It's difficult to compare the 70w850b to the 950 because the 950 is not available in a 70in version. The 950 one ups the 850 by incorporating the TRILUMINUCE color filter and X-Tended Dynamic Range. I re visited the 65s990 thread and am thinking it may be very similar to the 65w850a in perormance. Also I see the 65x850a for under $2900.
I just saw one on a site for 1999. Frys electronics. I dont know them but worth a shot. However i do like 55 inch 950b because its 55 inches and the lowest lag input for gaming. Lag input database said it had 17 ms. And the 3d is the good one
dreadnok89 is online now  
post #719 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Member
 
Shaun.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 11
950b has an IPS panel with poor contrast though. The 850b has VA, similarly low input lag and better reviews. Seems to be the sweet spot this year. The 55w800b also has great reviews compared to the 950b.
Shaun. is offline  
post #720 of 1122 Old 07-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 13
[QUOTE=Shaun.;25953354]950b has an IPS panel with poor contrast though. The 850b has VA, similarly low input lag and better reviews. Seems to be the sweet spot this year. The 55w800b also has great reviews compared to the 950b.

Sigh,so many this or that haha
dreadnok89 is online now  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony Kdl 55w900a 55 Inch Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 55w900a by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off