Costco has great customer service. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 02-05-2014, 06:33 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
The price on the 70" Vizio M recently dropped by $150 since I bought mine in November. Last Sat I was there looking for something else, but I took my receipt for the TV with me and asked if they could refund the price difference. I wasn't optimistic but it was within their 90 day return policy. The store manager agreed and refunded the $150. I was really surprised and very pleased.

That's great customer service.

In addition to the generous 90 day return policy, Costco also extends the manufacturer warranty out to two years and sells the SquareTrade warranty (out to 5 years) for $100.

I told the store manager she had just created a customer for life. I will always shop Costco first for whatever I need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-05-2014, 06:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Costco is second to none with their cs. Its the only place I'll buy a TV!

Sent from my iPad using my awesome typing skills.
post #3 of 6 Old 02-05-2014, 05:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Most stores have a price adjustment policy, but they usually only have a 15 day or 30 day window for that.

Costco is the only one with a 3 month period.

I remember back in the good old days when both Amazon & Costco had a never ending price adjustment policy. Those were the days.
post #4 of 6 Old 02-05-2014, 06:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You can return anything at Costco & they cheerfully refund your purchase price if not satisfied. Electronics etc have 90 day return now which is still fine-everything else has no time period.
Received two credits on my Sony 70R550 as the price came down $100 twice since my purchase. Also purchased a Yamaha AVR 6750 at $489 & received $100 credit during their discounted price- I always check price of items i've purchased and only need to show receipt to get $ credit if
price is reduced. Costco is just great to deal with- 2nd to done- & they pay their employees well and are a good place to work vs other discount stores.
Downside is it's only 2 miles from my house on way home & stopping for milk & few items always results in $150 spent.
post #5 of 6 Old 02-06-2014, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrpph View Post

You can return anything at Costco & they cheerfully refund your purchase price if not satisfied. Electronics etc have 90 day return now which is still fine-everything else has no time period.
Received two credits on my Sony 70R550 as the price came down $100 twice since my purchase. Also purchased a Yamaha AVR 6750 at $489 & received $100 credit during their discounted price- I always check price of items i've purchased and only need to show receipt to get $ credit if
price is reduced. Costco is just great to deal with- 2nd to done- & they pay their employees well and are a good place to work vs other discount stores.
Downside is it's only 2 miles from my house on way home & stopping for milk & few items always results in $150 spent.

I have to drive a little ways to Costco, but not too far. I know what you mean about always spending more there than intended.

Just avoid it on weekends (esp Sat), it's a zoo.
post #6 of 6 Old 05-10-2014, 02:36 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15

That's why I'm keeping my 70" box for 90 days.  I don't know where, but I'm keeping it.

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Vizio M701d A3r 70 Inch 3d Smart Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread - M701d by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page