OFFICIAL Samsung 4k HU8550 and HU9000 thread - Page 67 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1981 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Rf13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riera View Post
Same tv model? (65" 8550)? PS4? Same game? If yes, what are your settings? Game mode on, or off?
No I don't have this set but i would play with the settings and see if that helps if not see if you can exchange. I do have it on ps4 and the transitions around the character are clean and smooth. Only issue I've had with the game is the occasional glitch isn't and rapid frame rate drops.
Rf13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1982 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Member
 
tbonestl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregLee View Post
My 50" HU8550 from Best Buy also says IH01 on the back.
I wonder who makes these specific panels. Maybe a new manufacturer or Samsung version code? How is your panel? Any issues?
tbonestl is offline  
post #1983 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Member
 
Riera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rf13 View Post
No I don't have this set but i would play with the settings and see if that helps if not see if you can exchange. I do have it on ps4 and the transitions around the character are clean and smooth. Only issue I've had with the game is the occasional glitch isn't and rapid frame rate drops.
Game mode on, or off?
Riera is offline  
post #1984 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 12,032
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoban92306 View Post
May be off topic here,
Just recently purchased 65 in 8550, was wondering about the upscaling to 4k...is this turned on manually or is this automatically done by the tv?

Thanks in advance
Automatically, however if you start with a crap feed you end up with crap as well, even in 4K.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #1985 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Rf13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riera View Post
Game mode on, or off?
Game mode on. its a 1080p set I use for gaming though.
Rf13 is offline  
post #1986 of 4535 Old 06-12-2014, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GregLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waimanalo HI
Posts: 3,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonestl View Post
Originally Posted by GregLee
My 50" HU8550 from Best Buy also says IH01 on the back.

I wonder who makes these specific panels. Maybe a new manufacturer or Samsung version code? How is your panel? Any issues?
For 1080i movies by satellite, my panel is fine. For other things -- 4k, sports, games -- I couldn't say.

Greg Lee
GregLee is offline  
post #1987 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 01:50 AM
Member
 
Riera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I see a new update for the 8500/8550 in Samsung's web site, with a release date of Jun 12th 2014, version 2131.2 currently my TV shows 2131, when I search for new updates on the TV, it says that there are no new updates, I also tried to save the update to an USB drive, but the TV keeps saying that there are no valid update files in the USB, any ideas?


EDIT: Just checked the "Contact Samsung" screen, and it shows the TV is already running this update, but the TV has not updated since the 11th when it got here. I guess Samsung just change the date on its site but the firmware is the same.

Last edited by Riera; 06-13-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Riera is offline  
post #1988 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 02:48 AM
Newbie
 
adspence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post


 


It makes sense to me, as it has features I would like for my 2014 8550. Also, some folks simply like the convenience of being able to connect numerous peripherals with One Connection to a wall mounted TV. Interesting point made above though, as to whether it will be a one size fits all OC box concept, or different model OCs for different model UHDTVs.


good point, I know many people want it for wall mounting purposes.
My reasons for wanting the 8550 (7500 actually as I'm in the UK) and One Connect are two fold. Wall mounting and not wanting a curved TV.

But it seems that we have no option right now. You either get a Curved TV and the convenience of the OC/single cable through the wall...or you have to run loads of cables through the wall with an 8550/7500.

Even if the OC appears for the 8550/7500 then we'd pay £300+ for the privilege. If the pain being felt by the F9000 owners is anything to go by I'd not hold much hope that the firmware would work properly. Not a good story on a device costing £££

It would be great to find out if the current HU9000 OC box will work with the 8550.
adspence is offline  
post #1989 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 03:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
vddobrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 811
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightscar View Post
Thanks for the help/explanation, appreciate it.


Question to all, so you guys like the curved screen? It's worth it?
Yes, I love the curved screen, it is worth it.
vddobrev is online now  
post #1990 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 03:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
vddobrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 811
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riera View Post
In this quick video you can see the "pixel transition" (Not a clue if that is what is called) that I've been mentioning, now, I can see this with games, BD and cable, anyone else has this? Is this just the way it is? I've had this on both sets I've gotten so far. (65" 8550 panel TS01)


If you look closely at the outer edge of the character, you will se a distortion on the bricks on the wall as the camera moves, not as noticeable on the video since it is a cell video, but you can see it

http://youtu.be/0zCa-cDURn0
Turn off Motion Plus in picture options, or set it to Custom: Blur reduction=10; judder reduction=0.
assJack1 likes this.
vddobrev is online now  
post #1991 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 06:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
mjmbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In my theater.
Posts: 773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by adspence View Post
My reasons for wanting the 8550 (7500 actually as I'm in the UK) and One Connect are two fold. Wall mounting and not wanting a curved TV.

But it seems that we have no option right now. You either get a Curved TV and the convenience of the OC/single cable through the wall...or you have to run loads of cables through the wall with an 8550/7500.

Even if the OC appears for the 8550/7500 then we'd pay £300+ for the privilege. If the pain being felt by the F9000 owners is anything to go by I'd not hold much hope that the firmware would work properly. Not a good story on a device costing £££

It would be great to find out if the current HU9000 OC box will work with the 8550.
I tried. It doesn't.
mjmbond is offline  
post #1992 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Member
 
Gusnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
Yes, I love the curved screen, it is worth it.
Ditto. I really like the curve. There is an enhanced sense of depth. I don't know if it is the curve or the processing, but it is there. I am really happy with this TV.
Gusnyc is offline  
post #1993 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Cleveland Plasma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 12,032
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonestl View Post
I wonder who makes these specific panels. Maybe a new manufacturer or Samsung version code? How is your panel? Any issues?
Samsung makes there own screens for all panels I believe.
Cleveland Plasma is offline  
post #1994 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Member
 
NickB123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Just received my 60HU8550 this morning. CEVA guy was a jerk to my wife (I'm at work), he absolutely refused to wait until she opened and inspected the box. I have a bad feeling that the guy dropped it or something and didn't want to be around when the pieces fell out.

I was thinking about creating a slight recess in my wall, just to take up the space of the mount, in order to let the TV be flush up against the wall. Think this will cause heat issues? My last TV was a 8 year old Plasma that puts out enough heat to heat the living room in the winter....that sucker needed to have space to breathe.
NickB123 is offline  
post #1995 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 10:39 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
Glenee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: MidWest
Posts: 1,168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB123 View Post
Just received my 60HU8550 this morning. CEVA guy was a jerk to my wife (I'm at work), he absolutely refused to wait until she opened and inspected the box. I have a bad feeling that the guy dropped it or something and didn't want to be around when the pieces fell out.

I was thinking about creating a slight recess in my wall, just to take up the space of the mount, in order to let the TV be flush up against the wall. Think this will cause heat issues? My last TV was a 8 year old Plasma that puts out enough heat to heat the living room in the winter....that sucker needed to have space to breathe.
Not if you just recess the mount part. Which is the right way to do it. This way when you change TV's No Problems.

Nothing's Perfect So Stop Expecting It ! Glenee

Glenee is offline  
post #1996 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 10:43 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am getting the pixelation thing on the outer character on watch dogs but i cant notice its on second son at all on the ps4. I dont see the blue pixelation thing you were showing on the second video. That's a glitch or something.

With game mode on I dont see it, so its some option in the picture settings thats doing it. I'm a bit concerned. Man I might just get that Vizio M series

Edit: I knew it. It's auto motion plus thats causing the pixelation around the character in watchdogs.

Honestly it seems me and you riera are the only people who game on our 8550's. I dont know if this is normal or not. Perhaps, the second blue pixelation thing you posted was a glitch?


With game mode on does it fix your problems? If not, then you gotta return it. Because it does for me. I don't know if this auto motion plus thing is a bug in the firmware or a hardware issue.

Last edited by konigsberg7; 06-13-2014 at 10:51 AM.
konigsberg7 is offline  
post #1997 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 10:53 AM
Member
 
NickB123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenee View Post
Not if you just recess the mount part. Which is the right way to do it. This way when you change TV's No Problems.
Yep, that's what I planned to do.

On another front, How about the UHD content out there? I keep hearing that Amazon and M-Go are both supposed to be offering 4k content. As far as I can tell Netflix is the only one actually accomplishing it. Anyone know the timetable for Amazon?
NickB123 is offline  
post #1998 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
Turn off Motion Plus in picture options, or set it to Custom: Blur reduction=10; judder reduction=0..
So is this pixelation thing normal on all sets. Should I call in a replacement? Whats your take? Have other people reported this besides you, me and riera?
konigsberg7 is offline  
post #1999 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 10:56 AM
Member
 
Mike.P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, is anyone as torn between these two sets as I am? I simply can't make up my mind. Cost is not an issue for me; I just want the best picture. Does the 9000, aside from the curve, provide that? The curve doesn't bug me, nor is it an "improvement" from looking at it in the stores. I could take it or leave it. I just wish the gave the 8550 the one connect, and the depth enhancer and better dimming that the 9000 has.

Or am I splitting hairs, and none of it really makes a visible difference?
Mike.P is offline  
post #2000 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.P View Post
So, is anyone as torn between these two sets as I am? I simply can't make up my mind. Cost is not an issue for me; I just want the best picture. Does the 9000, aside from the curve, provide that? The curve doesn't bug me, nor is it an "improvement" from looking at it in the stores. I could take it or leave it. I just wish the gave the 8550 the one connect, and the depth enhancer and better dimming that the 9000 has.

Or am I splitting hairs, and none of it really makes a visible difference?
Wheres your information on the 9000 having better dimming the 8550? They both say UHD dimming. Also I cant remember where I read it, but I read the 9000 has dimming problems than a lower end samsung. It was some review, I cant find it.

Though this pixelation thing on auto motion plus, is it normal or not?!
konigsberg7 is offline  
post #2001 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Senior Member
 
al210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.P View Post
So, is anyone as torn between these two sets as I am? I simply can't make up my mind. Cost is not an issue for me; I just want the best picture. Does the 9000, aside from the curve, provide that? The curve doesn't bug me, nor is it an "improvement" from looking at it in the stores. I could take it or leave it. I just wish the gave the 8550 the one connect, and the depth enhancer and better dimming that the 9000 has.

Or am I splitting hairs, and none of it really makes a visible difference?
I think you already answered your question. If the curve don't bother you then its the HU9000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konigsberg7 View Post
Wheres your information on the 9000 having better dimming the 8550? They both say UHD dimming. Also I cant remember where I read it, but I read the 9000 has dimming problems than a lower end samsung. It was some review, I cant find it.

Though this pixelation thing on auto motion plus, is it normal or not?!
This is not a auto motion plus issue. These auto up scaling 4K TVs demand a good quality signal to look good. Compression from these cable/phone co.s can effect them. That being said some of my channels are much better than others. My blu ray disks look stunning.

Sammy 4k UN65HU9000 CURVED - Calman5 Calibrated" ------------- Oppo 103D for Blu Ray & SACD & DVD-A
Denon X4000 Audio Video Receiver
B&W 602 S3 & B&W HTM62 Center with Axiom QS4 surrounds ---------- SVS PB-1000 SUBWOOFER
al210 is offline  
post #2002 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Member
 
IceZ23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Burbs of Chicago
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
My 8550 just received an update. Popped up while I was watching Mexico/Cameroon.
IceZ23 is offline  
post #2003 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by al210 View Post
I think you already answered your question. If the curve don't bother you then its the HU9000.



This is not a auto motion plus issue. These auto up scaling 4K TVs demand a good quality signal to look good. Compression from these cable/phone co.s can effect them. That being said some of my channels are much better than others. My blu ray disks look stunning.
I dont understand. So this is normal, whats happening? I have a nice hdmi 2.0 special rocketfish cable I paid extra for.
konigsberg7 is offline  
post #2004 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Senior Member
 
Hisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 397
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by konigsberg7 View Post
I dont understand. So this is normal, whats happening? I have a nice hdmi 2.0 special rocketfish cable I paid extra for.
lol. sorry about that. how long is it?
Hisma is offline  
post #2005 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:26 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Ken Ross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 23,692
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Liked: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.P View Post
So, is anyone as torn between these two sets as I am? I simply can't make up my mind. Cost is not an issue for me; I just want the best picture. Does the 9000, aside from the curve, provide that? The curve doesn't bug me, nor is it an "improvement" from looking at it in the stores. I could take it or leave it. I just wish the gave the 8550 the one connect, and the depth enhancer and better dimming that the 9000 has.

Or am I splitting hairs, and none of it really makes a visible difference?
I'm not a fan of what the 9000 does to reflections, spreading them across the screen. I guess we're used to looking at reflections as a point source as opposed to a 'smear'. That's my main issue with it.

I'd also probably wall mount, so the curve is something of a question mark for me on a wall. Otherwise I don't see a PQ difference.
Ken Ross is offline  
post #2006 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
lol. sorry about that. how long is it?
3ft

Also, what I want to know is does it happen to you on your lesser "systems"?

Last edited by konigsberg7; 06-13-2014 at 11:44 AM.
konigsberg7 is offline  
post #2007 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Member
 
ANEWMadrid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Clear Motion issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riera View Post
Same tv model? (65" 8550)? PS4? Same game? If yes, what are your settings? Game mode on, or off?
It's your clear/auto motion, set it to clear or custom and mess with the Blur and Judder until you get what you want.

Last edited by ANEWMadrid; 06-13-2014 at 11:49 AM.
ANEWMadrid is offline  
post #2008 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:46 AM
Member
 
ANEWMadrid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Clear Motion is your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by konigsberg7 View Post
I am getting the pixelation thing on the outer character on watch dogs but i cant notice its on second son at all on the ps4. I dont see the blue pixelation thing you were showing on the second video. That's a glitch or something.

With game mode on I dont see it, so its some option in the picture settings thats doing it. I'm a bit concerned. Man I might just get that Vizio M series

Edit: I knew it. It's auto motion plus thats causing the pixelation around the character in watchdogs.

Honestly it seems me and you riera are the only people who game on our 8550's. I dont know if this is normal or not. Perhaps, the second blue pixelation thing you posted was a glitch?


With game mode on does it fix your problems? If not, then you gotta return it. Because it does for me. I don't know if this auto motion plus thing is a bug in the firmware or a hardware issue.

game mode sucks. I have had my 8550 since March and using that Game Mode is the worse. The games you mention i have on the PS4, I put my clear/auto motion on custom Blur =9 Judder = 5. in Standard mode. works great for me. Also works for me as I watch a bunch of Oakland A's games.

Last edited by ANEWMadrid; 06-13-2014 at 11:49 AM.
ANEWMadrid is offline  
post #2009 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Senior Member
 
Hisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 397
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by konigsberg7 View Post
3ft

Also, what I want to know is does it happen to you on your lesser "systems"?
http://www.cnet.com/news/hdmi-2-0-wh...-need-to-know/

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnet
Will I need a new cable?
NO! Well, probably not. Here is the exact quote from HDMI.org: "Version 2.0 of the HDMI Specification does not define new cables or new connectors. Current High Speed cables (category 2 cables) are capable of carrying the increased bandwidth." Emphasis mine. Here's another direct quote: "HDMI 2.0, which is backwards-compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specifications..."

Version 2.0 (like 1.4 before it) is entirely a hardware change. It is not a cable change. You can expect cable manufacturers to proclaim that you need expensive new "Version 2.0 cables" but this is untrue. Your current High Speed cables should work just fine .

I hedge with "should" as if the cable isn't fully up to the High Speed spec, it might not work. In this case, you might get dropouts or sparkles (as discussed in this article ). If you do, a different but not more expensive HDMI cable should work just fine.

It's worth mentioning, again, that 4K HDMI cables are nonsense.
Rf13 likes this.
Hisma is offline  
post #2010 of 4535 Old 06-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Member
 
konigsberg7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Heres the question, is my set defective, then?

Also, I put mine on standard, same settings as you and it works fine. I dont know what it is. -- I mean if I put auto motion plus at "standard" which is the default setting for the standard mode. Then it happens. Does it for you?

I like game mode, I dont see anything wrong with it, personally. Please don't tell me to look at game mode flawls (lol).

Can someone just definitively say that if this is normal or not for our tv's at this point. Is my tv defective or not? (Meaning can anyone use the default settings on movie mode or standard mode with game mode OFF and not see that pixelation the Riera showed in his first video of watchdogs)

Thanks for the info Hisma. I know I'm an idiot.

Last edited by konigsberg7; 06-13-2014 at 12:06 PM.
konigsberg7 is offline  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
samsung u8550 , Samsung Un55c8000 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off