2014 LG THREAD - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes

post #901 of 903 Old 07-27-2014, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question. I have the LB6300. I have a mini PC I use to stream files hooked up via HDMI. I notice that when I am watching this input I am unable to change the picture adjust settings (trumotion, real cinema mode, etc.) Does anyone know why this is? They are all blank. What I find odd is I can change the black level, and instead of High or Low there is an "Auto" setting which I haven't seen on any other inputs/sources. I tried changing the icon of the input but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Also, as a previous poster mentioned I too have issues watching soccer matches with the movement. Will try changing set top box to 720 and see if it makes a difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 903 Old 07-27-2014, 02:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomol620 View Post
as i mentioned before you cannot 'force' 120hz. the TV is always displaying 120hz. some TV's have the ability to enable of disable the motion compensation algorithm by toggling the 'True Motion' option in the Picture Adjust menu...however, keep i mind that no matter if you have that feature on or off, the display is always showing 120hz.

the shadows you see is most likely a result of the incoming signal to the TV. How do you get your soccer matches? Antenna? Set top box? Streaming app? also if its an external device, how is that connected to the TV?

the optimal situation would be a Set top box connected via HDMI and the output resolution of the STB to be 720p which will give you better quality than 1080i since it is a progressive signal and have higher resolution per frame than 1080i.
No matter the source, it happens with any incoming signal.. I use local antenna DTV (Digital) or Set Top Box (Sky) using 720p/1080p output resolution!
post #903 of 903 Old 07-27-2014, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I just bought a LB60 7100UT yesterday. Does anyone know what the UT stands for? I notice there are a couple other letters on some LB60 7100's. Also I am having a heck of a time getting my remote to function with other devices. It actually shows device in memory but will not actually let me pair it. I keep getting error message.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Un60es7100 Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page