**Official Samsung UHD Curved UNxxHU9000 Owners Thread ** - Page 28 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #811 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 04:43 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
al210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by tontondavid View Post
Just wanted to report some good news for other users who have clouding issues: after doing the massage thing and getting rid of 95% of the trouble areas, I'm happy to report that somehow, once you do massage those areas, they tend to rectify even more after a few days. It means that my set now is 99% free of any clouding which is awesome!
Cheers.
I found the same thing. Improved slightly more after several days.
My screen is pretty much perfect now. This is now the TV I thought it would be.

Sammy 4k UN65HU9000 CURVED - Calman5 Calibrated" ------------- Oppo 103D for Blu Ray & SACD & DVD-A
Denon X4000 Audio Video Receiver
B&W 602 S3 & B&W HTM62 Center with Axiom QS4 surrounds ---------- SVS PB-1000 SUBWOOFER
al210 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #812 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Member
 
gblaue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
gblaue is offline  
post #813 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Hisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblaue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
Mine does the same. It eventually says "no updates", but takes about 5 minutes or so.
Hisma is online now  
post #814 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
al210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblaue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
Mine does the same. It eventually says "no updates", but takes about 5 minutes or so.
No update here either.

Sammy 4k UN65HU9000 CURVED - Calman5 Calibrated" ------------- Oppo 103D for Blu Ray & SACD & DVD-A
Denon X4000 Audio Video Receiver
B&W 602 S3 & B&W HTM62 Center with Axiom QS4 surrounds ---------- SVS PB-1000 SUBWOOFER
al210 is offline  
post #815 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Member
 
Gusnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblaue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
Mine does the same. It eventually says "no updates", but takes about 5 minutes or so.
I have the same problem. No updates after a while looking at 0% of progress. Something is not right.
Gusnyc is online now  
post #816 of 1880 Old 06-15-2014, 11:06 PM
Member
 
tl2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusnyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblaue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
Mine does the same. It eventually says "no updates", but takes about 5 minutes or so.
I have the same problem. No updates after a while looking at 0% of progress. Something is not right.
i think they release this first the european market or something because "ability to adjust Football mode" never heard of in U.S hu9000.
tl2k2 is offline  
post #817 of 1880 Old 06-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Advanced Member
 
vddobrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 750
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusnyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblaue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vddobrev View Post
There is a new software version 1130. New in this update is the ability to modify picture settings in Football mode, something I was looking for. I did complain to Samsung support about inability to modify settings in Football mode, and it is great to see they actually listened.
For some reason, my tv won't go and get any updates. It just sits there on 0% and says, "searching for updates". It is connected to the internet, I have verified that and the smart tv is working fine.
Mine does the same. It eventually says "no updates", but takes about 5 minutes or so.
I have the same problem. No updates after a while looking at 0% of progress. Something is not right.
i think they release this first the european market or something because "ability to adjust Football mode" never heard of in U.S hu9000.
Is there a button "Football" on the smart remote of the US version?
vddobrev is offline  
post #818 of 1880 Old 06-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Senior Member
 
poisike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 242
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked: 34
The v1130.9 is European firmware. It looks to me that it is mostly the same update as 1125 in US.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Samsung UE65F9000ST + SEK-2500U/ZG (European firmware v1141.6)
poisike is offline  
post #819 of 1880 Old 06-16-2014, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
al210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisike View Post
The v1130.9 is European firmware. It looks to me that it is mostly the same update as 1125 in US.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Makes sense then.

Sammy 4k UN65HU9000 CURVED - Calman5 Calibrated" ------------- Oppo 103D for Blu Ray & SACD & DVD-A
Denon X4000 Audio Video Receiver
B&W 602 S3 & B&W HTM62 Center with Axiom QS4 surrounds ---------- SVS PB-1000 SUBWOOFER
al210 is offline  
post #820 of 1880 Old 06-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Has anyone with a 78 inch model calibrated yet? Wondering if the calibration post of the 65 inch will garnish the same results?
Jumbolaya9 is offline  
post #821 of 1880 Old 06-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Member
 
tontondavid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbolaya9 View Post
Has anyone with a 78 inch model calibrated yet? Wondering if the calibration post of the 65 inch will garnish the same results?
I got mine calibrated today but I ran into this:

I'm unable to change the 10 point white balance after a factory reset by the stupid tech that came by. Does anyone know why that would be? I was able to change the 2 point WB but not the 10 pt. Is it because I already adjusted the 2 point and I need to reset it before trying the 10 pt. WB?

To answer your question: no. The colors were all off with the 78 inch so I had to calibrate it using calman 5. But then again, I'm having the above issue, if someone can help that would be great. I must be missing something.
mikegaudiello likes this.
tontondavid is offline  
post #822 of 1880 Old 06-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Member
 
mikegaudiello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tontondavid View Post
I got mine calibrated today but I ran into this:

I'm unable to change the 10 point white balance after a factory reset by the stupid tech that came by. Does anyone know why that would be? I was able to change the 2 point WB but not the 10 pt. Is it because I already adjusted the 2 point and I need to reset it before trying the 10 pt. WB?

To answer your question: no. The colors were all off with the 78 inch so I had to calibrate it using calman 5. But then again, I'm having the above issue, if someone can help that would be great. I must be missing something.
Have to use one or the other I think.

Can you share your calibration?
mikegaudiello is online now  
post #823 of 1880 Old 06-17-2014, 06:57 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
I get to join the club and order my set tomorrow. When I wake up I can get the ball rolling!
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #824 of 1880 Old 06-17-2014, 07:08 PM
Member
 
tl2k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tontondavid View Post
I got mine calibrated today but I ran into this:

I'm unable to change the 10 point white balance after a factory reset by the stupid tech that came by. Does anyone know why that would be? I was able to change the 2 point WB but not the 10 pt. Is it because I already adjusted the 2 point and I need to reset it before trying the 10 pt. WB?

To answer your question: no. The colors were all off with the 78 inch so I had to calibrate it using calman 5. But then again, I'm having the above issue, if someone can help that would be great. I must be missing something.

check and see if its on game mode or input got rename to pc. if i'm remember correctly when you under those mode 10p not available.
sikclown likes this.
tl2k2 is offline  
post #825 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 06:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
One last trip to BB to make sure im sure. Then ill order the 65.

Or the 65 x900b.

95 percent HU9000.
5 percent X900B.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #826 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 07:00 AM
Member
 
Gusnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrorange303 View Post
One last trip to BB to make sure im sure. Then ill order the 65.

Or the 65 x900b.

95 percent HU9000.
5 percent X900B.

Let us know what do you choose and why.
Janibrewski likes this.
Gusnyc is online now  
post #827 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 07:29 AM
Advanced Member
 
sikclown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 754
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by tontondavid View Post
I got mine calibrated today but I ran into this:

I'm unable to change the 10 point white balance after a factory reset by the stupid tech that came by. Does anyone know why that would be? I was able to change the 2 point WB but not the 10 pt. Is it because I already adjusted the 2 point and I need to reset it before trying the 10 pt. WB?

To answer your question: no. The colors were all off with the 78 inch so I had to calibrate it using calman 5. But then again, I'm having the above issue, if someone can help that would be great. I must be missing something.
10pt White Balance setting is only available in Movie mode.
sikclown is offline  
post #828 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusnyc View Post
Let us know what do you choose and why.
Ok.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #829 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Member
 
fonz5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tontondavid View Post
Just wanted to report some good news for other users who have clouding issues: after doing the massage thing and getting rid of 95% of the trouble areas, I'm happy to report that somehow, once you do massage those areas, they tend to rectify even more after a few days. It means that my set now is 99% free of any clouding which is awesome!

Also, I've been watching almost every game of the World Cup and so far, I haven't had any troubles with motion artifacts which is another plus and something that some people had said they had trouble with. I have mine set to clear motion.

Cheers.
Just curious.. Did you use the screen cleaning rag that came with the tv, or did you use a seperate micro fiber towel?
fonz5000 is offline  
post #830 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Member
 
tontondavid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
10pt White Balance setting is only available in Movie mode.
Thank you!
sikclown likes this.
tontondavid is offline  
post #831 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Member
 
tontondavid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegaudiello View Post
Have to use one or the other I think.

Can you share your calibration?
Here are my settings:
Daytime viewing:
Picture mode: standard
Backlight: 14 (you can adjust if in a bright room)
Contrast: 75
Brightness: 51
Sharpness: 35
Color: 48
Tint: g46-r54
Dynamic contrast, black tone: off
Flesh tone: 0

Color space: custom
Red: R70, G0, B1
Green: R0, G57, B4
Blue: R0, G3, B69
Yellow: R49, G52, B2
Cyan: R0, G55, B64
Magenta: R69, G1, B53

White balance:
R offset -3
G offset 0
B offset 2
R gain -1
G gain 0
B gain -5

Gamma -2
Motion lighting off

Color tone: warm 2
Digital clean view, MPEG noise: off
HDMI black level: low
Auto motion: clear
Smart led: low
Cinema black: on

Wow, that was long.
Anyway, I'm still trying to fine tune my setting but that's what it is for daytime viewing. I'll post the nighttime ones once I get it calibrated for night.

Enjoy.
mikegaudiello and Hisma like this.
tontondavid is offline  
post #832 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusnyc View Post
Let us know what do you choose and why.
Well I have joined the fray. I gave the Sony one last shot to win me over but the Samsung had the better picture. Glare reduction. But mostly the black level was more deep on the Samsung.
Janibrewski likes this.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #833 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Hisma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked: 62
congrats! Welcome to the club .

It amazes me how different the accounts of black levels on this TV are. The recent shootout praised the sets black levels over the sony. But I've read other reviews say sony's blacks are better. I don't understand the variation... if it's poor calibration by certain reviewers, or odd panel variation due to the "panel lottery". It seems we'll never get a true consensus. Curious what cnet has to say.

Suffice to say they are both great sets. It sounds like you really took your time and chose the TV you wanted with your own eyes, over what other people/reviewers had to say.
Hisma is online now  
post #834 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Janibrewski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 329
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrorange303 View Post
Well I have joined the fray. I gave the Sony one last shot to win me over but the Samsung had the better picture. Glare reduction. But mostly the black level was more deep on the Samsung.
Glare reduction... That's a biggie for me... Better than the Sony X900B, huh?
Janibrewski is online now  
post #835 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisma View Post
congrats! Welcome to the club .

It amazes me how different the accounts of black levels on this TV are. The recent shootout praised the sets black levels over the sony. But I've read other reviews say sony's blacks are better. I don't understand the variation... if it's poor calibration by certain reviewers, or odd panel variation due to the "panel lottery". It seems we'll never get a true consensus. Curious what cnet has to say.

Suffice to say they are both great sets. It sounds like you really took your time and chose the TV you wanted with your own eyes, over what other people/reviewers had to say.
Yes I have been researching both sets for monyhs. I also considered the lg and Waiting for the vizio.

I never rely on tech reviews. I rely on customer reviews, and the good ol eye test.

I can tell you this, the sony was not as black as the frame. I could see the frame in black scenes.

The Samsung was ink black underbhigh light conditions. The sony just didnt look as good to me.

And the truth is I was a homer for the x900a series. I couldnt wait to own a sony 4k tv and thought no other company could compare.

My wife got me.looking at the hu9000.

Im so glad she did.
Janibrewski likes this.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #836 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janibrewski View Post
Glare reduction... That's a biggie for me... Better than the Sony X900B, huh?
And the best buy had ceiling windows and high powered lights on. The x900b was just not as good.

It just wasnt. I even looked on several different occasions.
Janibrewski likes this.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #837 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
It didnt hurt I picked up a hw h550 soundbar and sub woofer and panasonic 360 model with 4k upconvert. A new tv stand from ikea and still spent less than I would of on the Sony. Add that to what is clearly the better performer to me and it was a no brainer.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #838 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Abes of maine called me 10 min before they closed to tell me my real price is 3850. Even though they advertise the tv for 3300.00

They said the tv wont come with the 4 pairs of glasses unless I pay for the PREMIUM hu9000 model.

They said there is one with and one without. 3d glasses.

They also said they cant ship 65 inch tvs and thats why I pay to ship. The website says total.

Abes is a complete bait and switch.

I talked to Zachary.

So I called east coast tv.

They said they include the glasses. In every model.

They did say they also charge a fee to ship and were only $125 less than abes.

I just kept my order with abes solely becuase they have a great rating and over 2000 reviews.

I would say to call to order online.

Ask about shipping cost.

You will most likely not use abes.

I thjnk there are a few with lesser shipping fees and they include the glasses.
Mrorange303 is online now  
post #839 of 1880 Old 06-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Rf13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 307
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrorange303 View Post
Abes of maine called me 10 min before they closed to tell me my real price is 3850. Even though they advertise the tv for 3300.00

They said the tv wont come with the 4 pairs of glasses unless I pay for the PREMIUM hu9000 model.

They said there is one with and one without. 3d glasses.

They also said they cant ship 65 inch tvs and thats why I pay to ship. The website says total.

Abes is a complete bait and switch.

I talked to Zachary.

So I called east coast tv.

They said they include the glasses. In every model.

They did say they also charge a fee to ship and were only $125 less than abes.

I just kept my order with abes solely becuase they have a great rating and over 2000 reviews.

I would say to call to order online.

Ask about shipping cost.

You will most likely not use abes.

I thjnk there are a few with lesser shipping fees and they include the glasses.
why didnt you order from the sites sponser im sure it wouldve been a lot less hassle his prices are about the same as theres.
Janibrewski likes this.
Rf13 is online now  
post #840 of 1880 Old 06-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mrorange303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 936
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rf13 View Post
why didnt you order from the sites sponser im sure it wouldve been a lot less hassle his prices are about the same as theres.
past purchases. But not for 65 plus. Only 55 under.

And never the issue with.premium models. I was very surprised by that. I called east coast and pauls tv.


Both confirmed they only sell models with the glasses.

I felt they had been dishonest there.

I dont mind paying shipping. But they also said I get an extra in home warranty. I think 2 yr.

Thats not too bad.
Mrorange303 is online now  
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off