Official Samsung UNxxH7150 / UNxxH7100AF Owners Thread - Page 18 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #511 of 853 Old 06-07-2014, 11:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi leidend,
Try removing the ir sensor (Just unplug it with the tv off) and see it it still happens. The off signal shouldn't go through the hdmi cable but rather the ir blaster. Just something you could check real quick and see if the problem persists, then you could narrow it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leidend View Post

Hi all, just bought the UN65H7150 and like it quite a bit but it keeps turning off my DVR (Motorola DCX3400) when I turn everything off with my Harmony remote. My old Sony TV never did this - I'm no expert but it seems like Samsung tv sends an "off" signal through the HDMI cable when it turns off? Is there any way to disable this? I've already turned off Anynet+ with no change.

Harmony remote is set to "never turn DVR off" so it's not that.
leidend likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 853 Old 06-07-2014, 11:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofortyz View Post

Hi leidend,
Try removing the ir sensor (Just unplug it with the tv off) and see it it still happens. The off signal shouldn't go through the hdmi cable but rather the ir blaster. Just something you could check real quick and see if the problem persists, then you could narrow it down.

Wow, that was it. I feel dumb. I assumed the IR blaster wasn't working because it wouldn't change the channels on the DVR. Thanks very much!

post #513 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Yeah I also bought from Amazon. Let me know what you get and impressions if it is a AUO panel.
post #514 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 06:56 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10

After going through this entire thread (skimming some, but reading a lot of the posts) I wanted to write about my experiences.   I picked up the UN46H7150 from a local big box.  Initially I had purchased the UN40H6350.  I loved that TV and instead of bringing it back, we kept it for our living room.  (The 7150 is in my bedroom.) 

Anyway, I spent countless of hours researching televisions and viewing them in a couple of stores.  Obviously televisions are subjective, so you can only go by what is pleasing to your eyes. That being said, the Samsung LED's had the best picture quality, IMHO.  The 7150 is primarily used for watching Blue Ray movies, streaming movies via Amazon Prime and watching cable TV.  

Setting up the TV didn't take too long.  (Keep in mind I had already gone through the setup with the 6350, so I was familiar with the connections etc.) I immediately updated to the latest firmware 1110.  This was fine, although the update process did hang up on one of the percentages.  This may have been due to our rather inconsistent internet service.  Either way, I just restarted the TV and it finished without any other problems.  I should note prior to updating, the 7150 did a quick boot cycle.  It hasn't since, and Im hoping it was due to the initial firmware.  Also, like other posters have mentioned I have noticed the flash of green lines.  It happens for a split second and have only noticed it a few times. I'm hoping a firmware update will fix this. 

The picture quality is amazing.  I'm still fine tuning the settings, but overall I am more than pleased with it.  Compared to the 6350, I feel it has a bit more detail, deeper blacks, more saturation and better contrast. I like the panel better too.  It just "pops" more.  (I also tuned the settings with Spears and Munsil 2nd E.) I can post them here if anyone is curious, but I feel every room, eyes and preferences will be different.  I can't say anything bad about it.  Yes, I've seen some slight banding of light around the edges, but I heard this is common to a lot of LED televisions. Needless to say, it does not affect the overall picture quality or experience.  I didn't notice it during any movies.  During the credits of Black Hawk Down (Blue Ray), I noticed random LED flickers throughout the screen. Since the screen was black, it was very prominent.  I'm going to watch it again to see if it's visible.  I'm not sure if this was the Blue Ray disc, back lighting or something else.  It was the first time I noticed it, even after watching the dark scenes in the movie. **EDIT** The flickering must have been with a certain part of the credits...as they rolled on, it stopped.   

The bottom line is, I have zero regrets buying the UN46H7150. The picture quality is by far the best I've seen on a LED television for the price and screen size.  When it comes to televisions it's the quality of the picture that I'm after.  (Obviously build is just as important, but only time will tell that.) I don't watch 3D and will more than likely not use the television for gaming or surfing the net, so at this point I can't really provide any feedback regrading those aspects of this TV.  

Other random facts/information about my setup:

• Viewing distance is approximately 11'.

• The 7150 is mounted on the wall approximately 6'5" off the ground.

• There are two windows in the room, one being above bed.  I've noticed a little glare, but nothing that has bothered me.

• I tested Amazon Prime and watched a few minutes of a movie.  There was no lag or interruptions but will report back if I encounter any issues after watching a full film.

Hope this is helpful. 

post #515 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroys88 View Post

Yeah I also bought from Amazon. Let me know what you get and impressions if it is a AUO panel.

I should have my 65" this Friday. Did you get your set?
post #516 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hey guys for some reason my TV went from 1109 to 1110 and I noticed the green bar flash (I think it was vertical) on the screen during regular cable viewing. I guess this is definitely a real issue. I dont know why my TV went to 1110 because I have auto update off and did not initiate an update sequence, since I heard 1110 seemed to be the root cause of some issues. Also, the Sammy was causing my WIFI on our Sammy Galaxy S4s to cut out constantly. I updated my DGL-5500 router firmware and called up D-Link. Basically we changed the 2.4GHz band channel and trying that for a while. So maybe 1110 also has some WIFI changes which may or may not conflict with what you originally had setup. I hope Samsung is working on something, it's a bummer. I wish for whatever reason the TV would stay on 1109 until some legitimate fixes were available.
post #517 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Had it for over a month.,
post #518 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hey scoe141,
I've talked with samsung support and they deny that this is an issue. I had a ticket created for this issue the reference number is:
2127360574 if you contact them as I don't see this issue being resolved in a timely manner. The green lines I think are a handshaking issue I'm returning my 2nd h7150 for one that has firmware version 1107 or 1109, I'm not going to connect it to the internet at all.

Do you know what panel you have? Mine is a th01, It would be nice to know if other panels are affected. Also the service menu shortcut for my h7150 is (with the tv off) mute 1-8-2 power. I'm interested to see if any of those settings change between 1109 and 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoe141 View Post

After going through this entire thread (skimming some, but reading a lot of the posts) I wanted to write about my experiences.   I picked up the UN46H7150 from a local big box.  Initially I had purchased the UN40H6350.  I loved that TV and instead of bringing it back, we kept it for our living room.  (The 7150 is in my bedroom.) 

Anyway, I spent countless of hours researching televisions and viewing them in a couple of stores.  Obviously televisions are subjective, so you can only go by what is pleasing to your eyes. That being said, the Samsung LED's had the best picture quality, IMHO.  The 7150 is primarily used for watching Blue Ray movies, streaming movies via Amazon Prime and watching cable TV.  

Setting up the TV didn't take too long.  (Keep in mind I had already gone through the setup with the 6350, so I was familiar with the connections etc.) I immediately updated to the latest firmware 1110.  This was fine, although the update process did hang up on one of the percentages.  This may have been due to our rather inconsistent internet service.  Either way, I just restarted the TV and it finished without any other problems.  I should note prior to updating, the 7150 did a quick boot cycle.  It hasn't since, and Im hoping it was due to the initial firmware.  Also, like other posters have mentioned I have noticed the flash of green lines.  It happens for a split second and have only noticed it a few times. I'm hoping a firmware update will fix this. 

The picture quality is amazing.  I'm still fine tuning the settings, but overall I am more than pleased with it.  Compared to the 6350, I feel it has a bit more detail, deeper blacks, more saturation and better contrast. I like the panel better too.  It just "pops" more.  (I also tuned the settings with Spears and Munsil 2nd E.) I can post them here if anyone is curious, but I feel every room, eyes and preferences will be different.  I can't say anything bad about it.  Yes, I've seen some slight banding of light around the edges, but I heard this is common to a lot of LED televisions. Needless to say, it does not affect the overall picture quality or experience.  I didn't notice it during any movies.  During the credits of Black Hawk Down (Blue Ray), I noticed random LED flickers throughout the screen. Since the screen was black, it was very prominent.  I'm going to watch it again to see if it's visible.  I'm not sure if this was the Blue Ray disc, back lighting or something else.  It was the first time I noticed it, even after watching the dark scenes in the movie. **EDIT** The flickering must have been with a certain part of the credits...as they rolled on, it stopped.   

The bottom line is, I have zero regrets buying the UN46H7150. The picture quality is by far the best I've seen on a LED television for the price and screen size.  When it comes to televisions it's the quality of the picture that I'm after.  (Obviously build is just as important, but only time will tell that.) I don't watch 3D and will more than likely not use the television for gaming or surfing the net, so at this point I can't really provide any feedback regrading those aspects of this TV.  

Other random facts/information about my setup:

• Viewing distance is approximately 11'.
• The 7150 is mounted on the wall approximately 6'5" off the ground.
• There are two windows in the room, one being above bed.  I've noticed a little glare, but nothing that has bothered me.
• I tested Amazon Prime and watched a few minutes of a movie.  There was no lag or interruptions but will report back if I encounter any issues after watching a full film.

Hope this is helpful. 
post #519 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 05:40 PM

OK, I've had my 55" 7150 for about 5 days now.

I have not noticed ANY issues.  No green flashes. No black crush.

No clouding.

No firmware problems with 1110.

Nothing but a pretty good picture.

I'm not a perfectionist with my TVs but I do expect a very good picture

from a $1500 1080p HDTV and I have it.

My best buddy doesn't like anything and when he came over to see my new

set he sat down on my couch, I turned the set on and all he said was "WOW!"

His reaction is all I needed to hear to know I had a winner.

I scanned through various cable channels and he just kept saying "THAT LOOKS GREAT."

He then said he's going to buy TWO of them, one for upstairs and one for downstairs!

No BS. I do not work for Samsung!

Just a little note about MY current settings:

Left a lot of the stuff on its out-of-the-box defaults.

Changed a FEW settings.

Picture mode is STANDARD.

I actually turned sharpness UP to 70!

Dynamic Contrast is MEDIUM.

Black Tone is DARK.

Color Space is NATIVE.

Color Tone is STANDARD.  I HATE WARM1 or 2!

I'm even considering using COOL. Looks more natural to me.

Digital Clean is AUTO.

MPEG Noise is AUTO.

HDMI Black is NORMAL.

Film Mode, Auto Motion Plus, and Cinema Black are ALL OFF.

NO OTHER CHANGES!

Hope that helps some of you.

Obviously a lot of these settings are personal preference,

especially the Cool, Standard, or Warm 1/2.

post #520 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofortyz View Post

Hey scoe141,
I've talked with samsung support and they deny that this is an issue. I had a ticket created for this issue the reference number is:
2127360574 if you contact them as I don't see this issue being resolved in a timely manner. The green lines I think are a handshaking issue I'm returning my 2nd h7150 for one that has firmware version 1107 or 1109, I'm not going to connect it to the internet at all.

Do you know what panel you have? Mine is a th01, It would be nice to know if other panels are affected. Also the service menu shortcut for my h7150 is (with the tv off) mute 1-8-2 power. I'm interested to see if any of those settings change between 1109 and 1110

Hey gofortyz-

My panel is the TS-01.  (This is what it reads on the box anyway.)  I called Samsung once before (not about the green lines) and they were pretty ineffective.  I asked where he was located, and he said the Philippines.  So I was dealing with a language barrier that I didn't have the time nor patience for.  (I had asked why a cleaning cloth wasn't included in the box, even though a reputable online dealer included it in "Whats in the Box". ) 

I can understand your frustrations regarding the issues with the television.  I know they're more than nuisances, and shouldn't be happening (especially to a 1300 dollar set.)  I wouldn't lose faith in this TV, as it is quite gorgeous. I'll have to call Samsung in the morning and draw a case number.  Hopefully the more people that call in, will expedite a fix.

post #521 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 07:13 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
The 65 inch 7150 is at the top of my consideration list now. From what I have read, the input lag apparently is "OK" with this set, which is better than the Sharp models I was looking at earlier. I probably spend 20-30% of the time playing PS3 games. Can anyone comment on the gaming experience they have with this set - which is better, the "game" mode or "PC" mode?
post #522 of 853 Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryNS View Post

The 65 inch 7150 is at the top of my consideration list now. From what I have read, the input lag apparently is "OK" with this set, which is better than the Sharp models I was looking at earlier. I probably spend 20-30% of the time playing PS3 games. Can anyone comment on the gaming experience they have with this set - which is better, the "game" mode or "PC" mode?

I don't mess with game mode because it's buried in the menus but I have all of my video game consoles HDMI inputs set to use PC modes. In my case, it results in about 30ms less input lag. Without using PC mode, I get decimated in Titanfall. When using PC mode you lose almost all of the ability to customize anything but I haven't found it to be an issue.
post #523 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 06:22 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroys88

Personally I like to get the purchase right the first time. This time I fell short of that. I did not due enough research before purchasing this set. If I had I would have bought locally so I could control whip panel I purchased. Unfortunately my wife loves the set so I am keeping it. Don't get me wrong, Samsung panels have their issues. Mainly clouding. My last two Samsung sets had clouding. One worse then the other. I lived with it because those sets had such a great picture. I do appreciate Sony's stand to use only Sony panels. I hope that Samsung will abandon this practice in the future. Would love to hear from any members with a AUO panel and their thoughts and impressions.

JoeC8080 Reply:

I'll post after I get my 65" set from Amazon and let you know what I see from the AUO panel. Seems I too should have looked for the Samsung panel code and not go the Amazon route. Or, maybe settling on the 60" set (Sharp panel.)
From what you mentioned, most likely it will be an AU Optronics panel. Coming from a 2008 Sony, I'm not sure my thoughts and impressions could help.

(Reposted here in the UNxx7150 Thread...)
post #524 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 07:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Thanks for the reply. Hey my Samsung LN-52A650 from 2008 actually has a better picture then this set with the AUO panel. You do have a chance though. The 7150 65" sets are mixed with Samsung panels and AUO panels. From 6400 down, all 65" have the AUO panel.
post #525 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 08:17 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
If you are having issues with the Samsung screensaver activating randomly I found a thread over on the Plex forums regarding the issue. The solution is to be sure to open another app after you are finished using Plex to clear the screensaver timer. This should be fixed in a newer version of Plex.

Since knowing how to avoid this issue I have not had it reoccur.

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/109163-samsung-eu50h6200-screensaver-after-plex-use/
post #526 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 08:22 AM

I have a question for anyone owning the 7150 of any size.

As I've stated, I am very pleased so far with the quality of the picture.

My question involves the WEB BROWSER.

Is anyone having any luck actually using the browser, especially with the wireless WiFi?

I find it is basically useless.

EXTREMELY slow, freezes up, can't scroll a page.

As I said, it might as well not even be there. Unusable!

ANY COMMENTS?

Is anyone able to actually use it?

post #527 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 08:48 AM

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster...  =)

Just purchased my UN65H7150 last week from local retailer.  Have not checked whether it's a Samsung panel or not.

I found some calibration settings on the web (not those horrible ones on the lcd buying guide website!) that make the TV looks really great, so I'm pleased with its initial settings but will tweak them more as time permits.

Generally happy with the picture quality, but have some gripes I wanted to commiserate about:

First, let me say to anyone who will listen (which makes me feel like that old man who yells "you darn kids, get off my lawn!"):

I don't care to use any of the smart app functionality.  

I don't want email, facebook, web browsing,etc. on my TV!  

What I want is a panel with high display quality, without any of the glitches or overhead associated with smart TV features.

Samsung, for heaven's sake, focus on the picture quality! 

If I want to run apps or surf the internet, I have a plethora of other devices that do that.

That being said, my gripes are:

1. Inability to set the TV to turn off its audio and just use the panel as a display.  My 5 year old Sony HDTV has it.  What the heck, Samsung?!

Which leads me to gripe #2...

2. I have a quality HDMI cable connecting my Tivo to my receiver (Pioneer VSX-1120), and another connecting the receiver to the 7150's HDMI2 port (the ARC enabled port, doesn't matter since I get the same results when using HDMI port 1 on the TV).  TV's HDMI-CEC setting (Anynet+, hate that name) is turned on.  So when I turn on the TV, the receiver automatically turns on (yay!) and for a few seconds the receiver is on the input it was on when it was last turned off (TiVo! yay!) but then a second or two later, the CEC switches the receiver input to TV/SAT input (boo!) and sets its own internal speakers as the audio out (boo!).  This causes me to have to first set the TV to force Receiver as the audio out, then set the Pioneer receiver to the HDMI input of my TiVo.  Still looking for a fix for this issue.

I want Tivo to send audio out to the receiver and have the TV to have no part in any of that.  But it apparently insists in getting involved with that.  I can turn off HDMI-CEC on the TV, but then I don't get any audio from my TiVo through the receiver, and for some reason the TV prevents me from selecting the Receiver as the audio source.  Why can't my TiVo just send audio to the receiver and leave the TV out of it?  WHY, SAMSUNG, WHY?!!!!!

3. On the latest firmware, I see the intermittent green flash others have reported, about once an hour - but one hour it occurred three times.  HATE THAT.

I know folks have said it's a firmware issue, but any chance it might go deeper and be a TV defect?  I have 30 days to return the set and if it's indicative of a bigger problem, now's the time for me to know!

Glad to have found this thread, learning some good info here from some really knowledgeable folks.

post #528 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 09:17 AM

There is definitely a setting in the menu to turn off the audio, I've seen it.

Let me look again and I'll tell you where it is.

post #529 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 10:16 AM

Is there a benefit to using the ARC? I have everything running through my yamaha receiver with only a single HDMI leading to the tv itself. I simply turned down all the sound from the tv and am letting the receiver output the audio.... would this not work for you Nakelumps? I'm also using the DVI input. would that have anything to do with it?

post #530 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 10:35 AM

I tried this as my preferred setup, which is what I've had with my Sony HDTV for the past several years, but the Samsung TV seems to steal and control the audio and use its own internal speakers as the output device.

I'm scratching my head over this and trying to find a way to make the TV not do this...

I don't want to use ARC, which sounds beneficial in the case if I were to want to use the TV's own apps like Netflix streaming and have the TV send the associated audio back to the receiver that way (or via optical cable, whatever) but for my purposes to intend to use the TV as a display-only device I'm stumped.

post #531 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 10:54 AM

I just got off the phone with Samsung (via. telephone no. 1-800-726-7864).  I informed him of the green line flashing issue.  He said it was first time he's heard of that problem.  The guy was super nice and suggested that I do a factory reset.   (He said the factory reset wouldn't roll back the firmware update.)  

I know I probably should have gone through with it, but I really didn't feel like going through all the settings to reconfigure the TV.  Also from what I've read, it appears this issue has been happening with the latest firmware 1110.  The rep. said the next step would be a remote logon to possible fix it. 

Based on what I've been reading online, I feel that if that resolved the issue it would have been posted on here (or somewhere else). I have yet to come across anything that has worked. He said that if enough people call in, that their IT dept. would offer a new firmware update to possibly fix this. 

(Also keep in mind, we have the UN40H6350 and the SAME green line flashing problem occurs on it.)

Just to reconfirm, has anyone tried a factory reset? 

post #532 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 11:26 AM

Just checked and my firmware is still reading 1105 - haven't set up any of the wifi yet so haven't done any updates - and I have zero green flash. Think this supports the whole 1110 update being the issue. Since the restart wouldn't roll back the firmware I'm not so sure this would do you much good. 

post #533 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 11:47 AM

Another question - if I need to use "PC" mode for gaming, does the set remember the custom picture settings (on the same HDMI input) that I would have set up in the other picture modes?

Basically I would only be using a single HDMI input on the TV going to my Yamaha receiver, with all of my sources (satellite and PS3) fed into the Yamaha via their own HDMI's, and I use the Yamaha for source switching. The PS3 does double duty as gaming console and bluray player, so I wouldn't want to lose all of my custom picture settings by toggling back and forth from "PC" mode to watch bluray and/or satellite

Which brings up the audio question raised a few posts earlier - surely there must be a way to just set the Samsung's internal speakers to "0" (not using "mute" with the possibility of an annoying "MUTE" displayed on the screen) if there isn't a way to disable them completely?
post #534 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM

I have the 1110 firmware and I promise you I have never yet had one occurence of any green flashing lines.

My guess is that those that are getting it, and I believe they are, have one particular setting in common.

If those of you who are getting it post your customized settings I bet we can figure it out.

post #535 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:

I don't switch modes and found the game works great with Watch Dogs/Battlefield 4 anything else I try on PS4. No problem hitting the ball in MLB The Show etc. In Battlefield I'm actually a much better player because the set is so much better than my old 46" Bravia. No one ever gets a jump on me if they're in my field of vision.

post #536 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreKaos View Post

I have the 1110 firmware and I promise you I have never yet had one occurence of any green flashing lines.

My guess is that those that are getting it, and I believe they are, have one particular setting in common.

If those of you who are getting it post your customized settings I bet we can figure it out.

Picture preset: Standard

Backlight: 14

Contrast: 90

Brightness: 48

Sharpness: 22

Color: 54

Tint: G50/G50

Picture size: 16:9

Advanced Settings

Dynamic Contrast: Low

Black Tone: Off

Flesh Tone: 0

Color Space: Native

10p White balance: Off

Gamma: 0

Motion Lighting: Off

Picture Options

Color tone: Standard

Digital Clean View: Auto

MPEG Noise Filter: Auto

HDMI Black level Low

Film Mode Auto1

Auto Motion Plus: Clear

Cinema Black: Low

Sound: Disabled (running primarily through Marantz SR7007 receiver) 

Broadcasting: Cable 

Network:

Connected via cable (wifi isn't hooked up, but available)

Multimedia Device Settings: Allow

Smart Hub:

Auto Start: On

Eco Solution: All off, except the auto off (15min of no activity) 

I believe everything else is factory default 

post #537 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 02:23 PM

That's a start scoe.  We need a few more readings from those with the issue!

scoe141 likes this.
post #538 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidend View Post

I don't switch modes and found the game works great with Watch Dogs/Battlefield 4 anything else I try on PS4. No problem hitting the ball in MLB The Show etc. In Battlefield I'm actually a much better player because the set is so much better than my old 46" Bravia. No one ever gets a jump on me if they're in my field of vision.

Which mode are you using? Do you mean you don't bother with "game" or "PC" at all and the lag is still fine?
post #539 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:

Which mode are you using? Do you mean you don't bother with "game" or "PC" at all and the lag is still fine?

Yeah, I use whatever the default mode is with no issue. I do have all the silly Samsung gimmicks like auto motion plus turned off, not sure if that makes a difference.
BarryNS likes this.
post #540 of 853 Old 06-09-2014, 05:44 PM

So I went to the various local retailer locations to check out the 55, 60, and 65 H7150s. Only the 55's are out on the floor for demo, and only the 55's and 60's are in stock, and of these, all of them have the various "bad" panel version codes on the boxes, except for one 60 (the only one in stock) which is "HD01", or possibly HH01 (bit of a language barrier with the floor rep LOL). Is "HD01" a legit panel version - and if so is this one of the "good" panels?
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page