Question about LG's LB6500 Televisions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-29-2014, 11:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Question about LG's LB6500 Televisions

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows or not if the smallest model of the 2014 LG LB6500 tv range will be coming to Canada? The model I'm talking about is the 42LB6500.

I ask this question because I was gonna buy the 42LA6205 but it's been dis-continued. So I was hoping that LG was going to bring the smallest version of the LB6500 series to Canada.

Also I should ask that if the downloadable manual from the Canadian LG support page mentions the 42LB6500, is that pretty much a given it's coming to Canada?

Last edited by Forrest Gump; 06-30-2014 at 04:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-03-2014, 01:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump View Post
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows or not if the smallest model of the 2014 LG LB6500 tv range will be coming to Canada? The model I'm talking about is the 42LB6500.

I ask this question because I was gonna buy the 42LA6205 but it's been dis-continued. So I was hoping that LG was going to bring the smallest version of the LB6500 series to Canada.

Also I should ask that if the downloadable manual from the Canadian LG support page mentions the 42LB6500, is that pretty much a given it's coming to Canada?

Distribution of this model in the US is also a little uncertain. I've found a few listings for LB6500s here, but not at major dealers and often listed as "no longer available." Seems like some may have shipped, with the smallest dimension being 47 inches; currently--I think--LG's smallest 3D unit here. Previous honors in that category went to last year's LA6200, which was offered in a 42 inch model.

I like to be able to find 3D in a smaller set, when the time comes, but looks like they're making it more exclusive to larger screen sizes these days. Good luck with your search up there.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page