help with samsung syncmaster mp710 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2014, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question help with samsung syncmaster mp710

sorry if this is the wrong thread. i am new to this forum. i work at macys and the location i work in has 17" samsung syncmaster mp710 tvs in the fitting rooms. back when i started there, i made sure all the tvs were up and running. one of them in the mens department on the 1st floor power up just fine, but it acts like its barely getting a signal. it takes a while to get a good tune. after i reached the ladies department on the 2nd floor, i found almost all of them not working. i turned them on and the result? the little green light is very dim, it barely lights up. and there is no picture coming from the tvs. i try turning them off, but it stays on and does not respond at all. one of them does the same thing, but it makes a weird noise through the speakers. i unplugged it because im sure it annoyed the shoppers. i plugged it back in about a month later and it got louder and worse so i unplugged it once again and will definitely leave it unplugged. meanwhile, there is one that seems to power up fine with the green light fully lit, but the screen just cuts off about a few seconds. anybody have a solution to these problems?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-27-2014, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamikestab0y56 View Post
sorry if this is the wrong thread. i am new to this forum. i work at macys and the location i work in has 17" samsung syncmaster mp710 tvs in the fitting rooms. back when i started there, i made sure all the tvs were up and running. one of them in the mens department on the 1st floor power up just fine, but it acts like its barely getting a signal. it takes a while to get a good tune. after i reached the ladies department on the 2nd floor, i found almost all of them not working. i turned them on and the result? the little green light is very dim, it barely lights up. and there is no picture coming from the tvs. i try turning them off, but it stays on and does not respond at all. one of them does the same thing, but it makes a weird noise through the speakers. i unplugged it because im sure it annoyed the shoppers. i plugged it back in about a month later and it got louder and worse so i unplugged it once again and will definitely leave it unplugged. meanwhile, there is one that seems to power up fine with the green light fully lit, but the screen just cuts off about a few seconds. anybody have a solution to these problems?
Really people? You dont wanna help me? How lazy of you... :P
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays
Gear in this thread - mp710 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page