AVS Forum banner

which TV's are capable of 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 on PC with nvidia 900 series GPU

79K views 303 replies 91 participants last post by  Gurba 
#1 ·
Hi all-

With the recently released GTX 970/980 graphics cards having HDMI 2.0 output, we should be able to display 4K at 60Hz with 4:4:4 sampling from a PC. I am currently looking for a 4K TV to double as my new PC display, but have seen some disconcerting and sometimes contradictory reports about this setup working with various 4K sets.

Has anyone been able to confirm working 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 on any of the 4K TV's with the 900 series cards? If so, I would greatly appreciate any info you can share. Details such as general image quality, text clarity, motion blur, input lag, and any special settings needed would also be very helpful.

Thank you!

#304 ·
My Samsung UE65HU7505 support 2160p60 4:4:4 With my MSI Geforce GTX960 but I'm having HDCP-issues when connecting through my Yamaha CX-A5100. I sometimes get "Mode not supported" and Picture and sound drop outs. It Works fine when Connected directly between PC and TV.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.