AVS Forum banner

from a sony HX929 owner: My Samsung H7150 review

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Spidergames 
#1 ·
I just bought a 65H7150 and I just came from a Sony 55HX929, so here's my short review of the H7150
1.H7150 has great blacks very close to the HX929, and I do mean very close by a nose.
2. The H7150 doesn't have any kinds problems like clouds or flashlight, well mine doesn't..
3. the H7150 picture is so great I would of thought I paid 2,900 for it like my H929 and its a high end full Led
4. have not yet tried the 3d yet, but I did read some where its great also
5.With a lot of things, the picture its just as clear as the H929

Here is what I didn't like about the H7150
some times from a far shot scene, a face would look kind of blurred, but it isn't really a big turn off for me.. and still going over my settings, and that only con I could think of at this time.... so it looks like I'm keeping the H7150 and selling my HX929:)... If I had a cam I would take some pictures for u guys.

#3 ·
Congrats, but it seems that you should have been able to get an 65HU8550 for that price from someone like Cleveland Plasma, I'm considering the 75" for around $4K.

The flagship units seem to have a better ability to avoid DSE blotchy foggy blacks and faster smart TV interface features and future Evolution Kit upgrade ability as UHD source grows.:) For the price you paid in 2014 the TV should be somewhat future proof.

#4 ·
here's an update on what I don't like about the H7150: I just found out I do have some clouds in the picture, but their not really bad and the really dark scenes have a ashy look to them and their not as dark as the HX929, but at the very same time, I really do like the picture of the H7150... now I don't know what to do lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.