Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old Today, 08:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Ip control commands for TV's

Hi Forum,

I have now used some time contacting manufactures. Regarding Tv's that can be controlled over LAN. Meaning (ON / OFF, Source select, Mute, volume).

I have been writing manufactures regarding the Protcol, but so far, only Sharp have been able to help me. The Screens they have for LAN control are (IN EU).

Sharp: product portfolio available right now there are only the LE747 and UD20and UQ10 that support IP-control.

(Thx Sharp, super quick and good support :-)

Other manufactures simple does not respond, or tell me no protocol are availible.

I am using a digital signage tv at the moment now, But i need at least 3 HDMI input, The one i am using now has 1 :-(

Anyone out there, who know of a 50"-65" INCH, that can be used with IP/LAN control Budget (1500 -2000 USD) with 3 HDMI ports

thx in advance

Lars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Today, 11:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Interesting question. I'd say you would need to go past the worker bees and find someone in engineering. They may want to keep it proprietary. There's probably not a lot of benefit to them explaining how someone would access the set by TCP/IP. Try to find a contact at the company isn't of just the support group.
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page