Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs vs. Samsung SUHD TVs - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


View Poll Results: Which TV do you prefer?
Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs 25 41.67%
Samsung SUHD TVs 17 28.33%
Like both equally 14 23.33%
Don't like either 4 6.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 30Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 Unread 05-26-2015, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 2,068
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs vs. Samsung SUHD TVs

Just wanted to get some general feedback as to which you prefer.
Kain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 38 Unread 05-26-2015, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
truwarrior22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Couple things I like a about the Samsung considering they are both great:
- One Connect Box
- Remote
ray0414 likes this.
truwarrior22 is offline  
post #3 of 38 Unread 05-29-2015, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Kain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Dubai, UAE
Posts: 2,068
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Just one bump.

Need more votes!
Kain is offline  
post #4 of 38 Unread 05-29-2015, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GregLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Waimanalo HI
Posts: 3,524
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Sorry, couldn't vote. I have an SUHD set which is very good. But I haven't seen Sony TVs to compare.

Greg Lee
GregLee is offline  
post #5 of 38 Unread 05-29-2015, 09:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
I have seen all except 940C and so far SUHD has a better picture really pops with very deep blacks . For me its the peak illuminator that gives SUHD such great contrast really have to see it in action words don't do it justice. no doubt they are beautiful..The 930C is also good but it pops less and blacks are not quite as dark also it seems limited to basic UHD standards as it's HDMI appears to only be 10 gps . The android feature on sony's sets this year is a welcomed addition. Seems like the only real good sony sets this year are 930C and 940C and IMO the 930C is a few steps behind suhd in PQ. the 850C has not impressed me @ all whereas even the ju line on Samsung is quite good this year... SUHD 9/10 850C 7/10 930C 8/10

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #6 of 38 Unread 05-30-2015, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Nuff Said watch video

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #7 of 38 Unread 05-30-2015, 09:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Latinoheat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 2,450
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Liked: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Lol, you sure Samsung doesn't pay you to post this video everywhere?

TV's - Panasonic 55ST60 , Panasonic 55GT50 THX, Main Speakers - Klipsch Gallery G28's, Center Channel- Klipsch RC-52, Sub-Klipsch Sub 12, Surround - Klipsch RS-52 II Bluray/Game - HTPC/PS3, Receiver - Onkyo RC-360, HTPC- Intel Core i3, HDMI,Windows 7,XBMC,Bluray,7 TB, Video Processor -Darbee

http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/sh...hp?cat=2236715
Latinoheat is offline  
post #8 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 05:56 AM
Senior Member
 
mishari84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Someone who actually has both current models at home Sony has better upscaling and motion and better overall
Carlos_E likes this.
mishari84 is offline  
post #9 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 06:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
smurraybhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Down South
Posts: 2,347
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Liked: 742
^ but that You Tube video look great on my iPad

Panasonic 60VT60 (cal by DNice)
Denon 5200 w/ Outlaw 2200 Amps (3)
Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s F/R & Horizon w/ RAAL Center; Sierra 1s Surrounds; DefTech PM1000 Fronts, Ascend HTM-200s Top Middle and PSB S5 Rear Surrounds; Dual SVS subs
Oppo 103; Onkyo HD-DVD; Apple TV & Roku Stick
Atmos arrived on 9/30/2014
smurraybhm is offline  
post #10 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Senior Member
 
chuckf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Posts: 289
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post
^ but that You Tube video look great on my iPad
Mine too!
chuckf1 is offline  
post #11 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Sony upscaling and motion even from 2014 trumps 2015 Samsung models.

I am more impressed by the Sony upper end products by far.

Colors that pop, excellent motion, and best upscaling available period.
Carlos_E likes this.

Current Sets:
Sony XBR65X900B Samsung UN65JS9000 LG 55EC9300
PN64F8500 Plasma SOLD ;(

Last edited by Viper32; Yesterday at 07:47 AM.
Viper32 is online now  
post #12 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 07:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
On consumers reviews the just did the JS9500 it has the highest review ever for a tv on their site . So that means higher than even 950B this is very reputable site as the test the perform are always in depth on all products . This being the highest rated is the tv to beat so all those saying 2014 sets beat this are incorrect all the sites that have reviewed this say its the best LCD tv they have ever seen and when 7 sites thus far say this you must take notice and admit that this is a incredible set. In doubt go check consumer's reviews for yourself membership is needed BTW for site.

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #13 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mpgxsvcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 5,704
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
On consumers reviews the just did the JS9500 it has the highest review ever for a tv on their site . So that means higher than even 950B this is very reputable site as the test the perform are always in depth on all products . This being the highest rated is the tv to beat so all those saying 2014 sets beat this are incorrect all the sites that have reviewed this say its the best LCD tv they have ever seen and when 7 sites thus far say this you must take notice and admit that this is a incredible set. In doubt go check consumer's reviews for yourself membership is needed BTW for site.
It is a really great TV. I agree that you can't argue with that. I just wish it wasn't curved. I know some people like that but I would prefer it just be flat. Other than that I can't see many faults with it.
Carlos_E likes this.
mpgxsvcd is online now  
post #14 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
It is a really great TV. I agree that you can't argue with that. I just wish it wasn't curved. I know some people like that but I would prefer it just be flat. Other than that I can't see many faults with it.
yes they should make a flat fald for those that hate the curve..They would sell more ..
mpgxsvcd and TheCrow1994 like this.

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #15 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
TheCrow1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 680
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
It is a really great TV. I agree that you can't argue with that. I just wish it wasn't curved. I know some people like that but I would prefer it just be flat. Other than that I can't see many faults with it.

I agree. I sure as hell don't want a curved screen, nor do I want Dumbo ears sticking off the side that I'll never use anyway. So, both top TV's for Sony and Samsung are off my list from the beginning.
mpgxsvcd likes this.
TheCrow1994 is online now  
post #16 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Advanced Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Yeah the curve along with a few other things count the Samsung out for allot of people. Most content people watch is not 4k so upscaling is very important. Not to mention smooth motion without the SOE.

Whatever floats ones boat is what is right for them and that is all that matters.

This is a poll for us to vote our opinion, not to bash others. We can all agree to disagree at times with what we decide is best.
mpgxsvcd and Carlos_E like this.

Current Sets:
Sony XBR65X900B Samsung UN65JS9000 LG 55EC9300
PN64F8500 Plasma SOLD ;(
Viper32 is online now  
post #17 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Member
 
codered's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Before the current sets came out, I was pretty much set on the X900B as it looked like it had better colors and motion than the equivalent Samsung (the 8550), from limited testing in stores. I was waiting for the price to drop a little bit, which it never did. Ended up getting a 65" JS8500 for just under $3000 after taxes. Quantom dots? No built-in speakers (I have full-range towers for this purpose)? Pretty much an impulse buy at that money. I compared it to the JU7100 (equivalent to the 8550 from last year) and there was a noticeable difference in color, which sealed the deal for me. Upscaling is superb as far as I can tell, and no problems with motion as I don't watch sports.
codered is online now  
post #18 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by codered View Post
Before the current sets came out, I was pretty much set on the X900B as it looked like it had better colors and motion than the equivalent Samsung (the 8550), from limited testing in stores. I was waiting for the price to drop a little bit, which it never did. Ended up getting a 65" JS8500 for just under $3000 after taxes. Quantom dots? No built-in speakers (I have full-range towers for this purpose)? Pretty much an impulse buy at that money. I compared it to the JU7100 (equivalent to the 8550 from last year) and there was a noticeable difference in color, which sealed the deal for me. Upscaling is superb as far as I can tell, and no problems with motion as I don't watch sports.
Yes I agree some prefer a brand over another which is kool but now lets go with reviews facts. Last year I found the 950B to be superior for upscaling, motion, colours, blacks and overall clarity so did reviewers . Fast forward this year and so far JS beats all of last years sets even 950B according to other sites and Consumers review. Consumers review has JS9500 as the top set they have ever reviewed with a 81 rating followed by JS9000 with a 76 . The 950B is rated 73 and is 12th on the list.
Now remember 950B was best 4k tv last year hands down and the JS9500 spanks it .

Now putting all the Fanboy stuff aside the SUHD honestly have great upscaling I find it better that the 930C I saw they have improved it so much this year so its not like last year were sony blew them away and the colours are more vibrant and black levels are better. Reviews out echo this as they ALL have said the same. Sony makes a great set no doubt but this year they fell behind and honestly the SUHD line just looks better..lets see what reviewers say about 930C and 940C ..

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #19 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 10:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ray0414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 3,508
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2145 Post(s)
Liked: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Yes I agree some prefer a brand over another which is kool but now lets go with reviews facts. Last year I found the 950B to be superior for upscaling, motion, colours, blacks and overall clarity so did reviewers . Fast forward this year and so far JS beats all of last years sets even 950B according to other sites and Consumers review. Consumers review has JS9500 as the top set they have ever reviewed with a 81 rating followed by JS9000 with a 76 . The 950B is rated 73 and is 12th on the list.
Now remember 950B was best 4k tv last year hands down and the JS9500 spanks it .

Now putting all the Fanboy stuff aside the SUHD honestly have great upscaling I find it better that the 930C I saw they have improved it so much this year so its not like last year were sony blew them away and the colours are more vibrant and black levels are better. Reviews out echo this as they ALL have said the same. Sony makes a great set no doubt but this year they fell behind and honestly the SUHD line just looks better..lets see what reviewers say about 930C and 940C ..
The x950b is 12th?? U sure that's not the w950b??

What tvs round out the top 12?
ray0414 is offline  
post #20 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Advanced Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
I think the poll is for what device we prefer. Not reviews by others, first hand experience.

We can all go back and forth on what reviewers quote and be fanboys if we like but like I stated this is an opinion poll.
Carlos_E likes this.

Current Sets:
Sony XBR65X900B Samsung UN65JS9000 LG 55EC9300
PN64F8500 Plasma SOLD ;(
Viper32 is online now  
post #21 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
I think the poll is for what device we prefer. Not reviews by others, first hand experience.

We can all go back and forth on what reviewers quote and be fanboys if we like but like I stated this is an opinion poll.
I am just using reviews to back up my claims nothing wrong with that.

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #22 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 11:33 AM
Advanced Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
I am just using reviews to back up my claims nothing wrong with that.
And I am using my actual ownership of devices to back up my claims. Nothing wrong with that, as I think in the long run that is what matters to allot of readers.
Carlos_E likes this.

Current Sets:
Sony XBR65X900B Samsung UN65JS9000 LG 55EC9300
PN64F8500 Plasma SOLD ;(
Viper32 is online now  
post #23 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Carlos_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,890
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
I have seen all except 940C and so far SUHD has a better picture really pops with very deep blacks . For me its the peak illuminator that gives SUHD such great contrast really have to see it in action words don't do it justice. no doubt they are beautiful..The 930C is also good but it pops less and blacks are not quite as dark also it seems limited to basic UHD standards as it's HDMI appears to only be 10 gps . The android feature on sony's sets this year is a welcomed addition. Seems like the only real good sony sets this year are 930C and 940C and IMO the 930C is a few steps behind suhd in PQ. the 850C has not impressed me @ all whereas even the ju line on Samsung is quite good this year... SUHD 9/10 850C 7/10 930C 8/10
I could refute all of your points but I'll just say "in your opinion."
Carlos_E is online now  
post #24 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
player002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,834
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
And I am using my actual ownership of devices to back up my claims. Nothing wrong with that, as I think in the long run that is what matters to allot of readers.
Not gunna get into it with you I base my thoughts off my own experience with the sets in a dark environment some of my buddies own stores and gave me the oppturnity to play with em for hours . I also will base it off professionals who know far more than you and I . You can't tell me what to post if I want to post reviews to back up my claims so be it you don't have to read it ... you post ALLOT I mean ALLOT of questionable stuff

65HU8700/60F8500/51D6900/46B650/Onkyo TX-NR616
Xbox one/PS4/PC R9 290/Wii U
player002 is online now  
post #25 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 12:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Carlos_E's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,890
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Liked: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
On consumers reviews the just did the JS9500 it has the highest review ever for a tv on their site . So that means higher than even 950B this is very reputable site as the test the perform are always in depth on all products . This being the highest rated is the tv to beat so all those saying 2014 sets beat this are incorrect all the sites that have reviewed this say its the best LCD tv they have ever seen and when 7 sites thus far say this you must take notice and admit that this is a incredible set. In doubt go check consumer's reviews for yourself membership is needed BTW for site.
What were the scores for each?
Viper32 likes this.
Carlos_E is online now  
post #26 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
Viper32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Not gunna get into it with you I base my thoughts off my own experience with the sets in a dark environment some of my buddies own stores and gave me the oppturnity to play with em for hours . I also will base it off professionals who know far more than you and I . You can't tell me what to post if I want to post reviews to back up my claims so be it you don't have to read it ... you post ALLOT I mean ALLOT of questionable stuff
That is fine, I just made a statement you are the one replying to my statements. I base my opinions on in home use not by posting links with others opinions or by viewing ion stores.

All I said was that seemed to me what the poll was for, if you want to turn that around and start a argument then that's you.

Questionable posts can go both ways. As stated you can google post what you want but I am giving a actual in home user view.

I can see why allot of people do not post here for some obvious reasons.

Read back and you will see you initiated the discussion with me by attacking my opinion with your reply.

Later, it is Sunday time for me to enjoy my family.
losservatore likes this.

Current Sets:
Sony XBR65X900B Samsung UN65JS9000 LG 55EC9300
PN64F8500 Plasma SOLD ;(
Viper32 is online now  
post #27 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 41
So far pretty clear from results of this poll what people seem to prefer...
Viper32 and Carlos_E like this.
Yarecki is online now  
post #28 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 01:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 430
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarecki View Post
So far pretty clear from results of this poll what people seem to prefer...
All that shows is there are 9 more Sony fanboys on AVS at the time the poll was kicked off. Fact is "what people seem to prefer" is pretty evident with the great success of Samsung's TV division and the utter failure of Sony's TV division.
player002 likes this.
BroadwayBlues is offline  
post #29 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Advanced Member
 
dalto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 789
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayBlues View Post
All that shows is there are 9 more Sony fanboys on AVS at the time the poll was kicked off. Fact is "what people seem to prefer" is pretty evident with the great success of Samsung's TV division and the utter failure of Sony's TV division.
If that is the benchmark he was looking for than I guess people prefer Vizio, at least in the US.

This thread is fairly pointless.

It is possible to at least subjectively compare specific models but comparing entire brands or subsets of them is only going to lead to all the fanboys coming out and no meaningful information being presented.
Carlos_E likes this.
dalto is online now  
post #30 of 38 Unread Yesterday, 01:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
losservatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 3,917
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Nuff Said watch video

Do you know why the reviewer said for the ( non videophiles ) this tv is going to absolutely blow them away?
Viper32, dsinger, Carlos_E and 1 others like this.

Living Room:Panasonic 65"VT60 / Marantz SR7005 / Marantz UD7007 / 2 PSA XS30 / Revel Performa3 F206 / Revel Performa3 C205 / Revel Surrounds / Sonos Connect / Roku3 /Amazon Fire tv / Xbox One / PS4 / HTPC / Darbee 5000 / Sonos Play:1 for bedrooms,kitchen,bathrooms / Master Bedroom: Panasonic 55"VT60 / Sonos Sound Bar / Sonos Sub and Sonos Play 1 Surrounds/Vizio LED in 3 Bedrooms and Dining Room.

losservatore is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off