Lg 65uf7700 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-19-2015, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Lg 65uf7700

Well, I had a Samsung 50JU7100 which ran me about $1400, but I had an issue with banding.

Anyways, I returned my 50JU7100 to Frys (where I got it) and they had a daily deal for the 65UF7700 for $1400, the same price my JU7100 was. The TV was originally $2300-2400 I believe. So I went with the 65UF7700, knowing that the quality wasn't quite as good, but took that sacrifice for the extra screen size and the good deal I got on it. I like the TV itself, but the black uniformity isn't the best, which I was aware of before purchasing.

My main question here is, does anybody here have a UF7700 and have recommended settings for either TV / Gaming? I cannot get the settings exactly how I want them and wondering if anybody here has some nice settings. I cannot find anything worth while on the internet for this TV. I tried the config at rtings but it looked awful.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Today, 09:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbullet View Post
Well, I had a Samsung 50JU7100 which ran me about $1400, but I had an issue with banding.

Anyways, I returned my 50JU7100 to Frys (where I got it) and they had a daily deal for the 65UF7700 for $1400, the same price my JU7100 was. The TV was originally $2300-2400 I believe. So I went with the 65UF7700, knowing that the quality wasn't quite as good, but took that sacrifice for the extra screen size and the good deal I got on it. I like the TV itself, but the black uniformity isn't the best, which I was aware of before purchasing.

My main question here is, does anybody here have a UF7700 and have recommended settings for either TV / Gaming? I cannot get the settings exactly how I want them and wondering if anybody here has some nice settings. I cannot find anything worth while on the internet for this TV. I tried the config at rtings but it looked awful.

Thank you!

Can you post pics of the screen uniformity and maybe white screen to check for dirty screen effect? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays