Sony 4K Picture Issue (XBR-55X900B) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sony 4K Picture Issue (XBR-55X900B)

Hello everyone! Thanks for viewing this thread!

I posted this several weeks ago in the "Official Owners Thread" for this model but didn't get a response so I'm hoping to broaden the the viewership and get some help. I'm having an issue with my 55" Sony 4K TV. (See image below.) The sound is find. The color is fine. But about 50 percent of the time I turn on my TV I get this strange vertical distortion. Sometimes I turn it on and it's fine, but it's been happening more and more often. When this happens I turn off my TV and come back to it hours later or the next day and cross my fingers that when I turn it on it will be fine and I can watch it.

Can anybody diagnose this? Do I need to get a part replaced, and if so, which part(s)? My TV is out of warranty and I love this thing! I really don't want to see it die! Any help at all would be sincerely appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0080.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	1048321   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0094.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	1048345  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement