Panasonic TC-55CX850U Picture settings while using apps. - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-09-2015, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Panasonic TC-55CX850U Picture settings while using apps.

Hello, new to the forum here. I have been reading over the Panasonic CX850U owners thread and have tried to search for some information on the picture settings while using apps.

Does anyone know if there is a way to select any picture setting besides Standard or Vivid while using an app, like Netflix or Amazon. For some reason all the other picture settings like the THX, Custom, and Pro settings are not available when I am streaming. Am I missing a setting on the TV or is this the way the TV was set up? This would seem like a strange thing to omit since you can stream 4k content and not having the pro settings would limit its playback.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Your question would be best asked and answered in the owners thread vs starting a separate one especially since there are very few owners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"well you know what doctor I'm going to go home take two aspirins and call you a b****"
post #3 of 3 Old 12-10-2015, 07:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
Liked: 525
If it is like the 65CX850 (and it should be) the picture settings are there with at least the Netflix app. Standard only seems to be the option when in the Netflix menu but starting playback of something gives me all the picture setting options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page