AVS Forum banner

new samsubg firmware update 1440.0

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  knsdye 
#1 · (Edited)
new Samsung firmware update 1440.0 It seems you can only get this update when using the smart TV updater in you system update menue. For some reason when you go to the Samsung website it only has 1432.0 . Samsung said update not posted on website yet but 1440.0 has something to do with hdmi connecting issues Check it out. I have a un40ju6500 tv. I got it last night , man was that connection slow.

#3 ·
I have a JS8000 and yesterday it said I had an update to 1440 (didn't update since I was watching the game). But when I checked this morning, it says I am on the latest version 1432. Did you find info from Samsung on what the update was supposed to do? Do you have a link? (I can't find any info on the samsung site).

#4 ·
I work from home over high-speed internet and regularly stream Pandora One using SmartHub Pandora App for background music while working.
10-plus hours per day, including weekends, Samsung Pandora App has worked flawlessly, except today, now getting Pandora "Error has occurred - please try again" - Click OK, except sometimes, entire TV is locked up and needs to be power cycled. So far, everything else is working fine as usual including HSI - Only thing that I can see changed this morning was getting FW 1440.0 when I did a manual update. I've since downloaded 1432.0 from Samsung in case there's a way to revert back to an older version of firmware?
Currently in holding-pattern with 1440, but sure is annoying...Subtle lesson to be learned here I'm beginning to think....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.