Opinions between Samsung ju6500,6400, Lg UF6400,6430,6500, Sony Xbr - 4K - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-20-2016, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Opinions between Samsung ju6500,6400, Lg UF6400,6430,6500, Sony Xbr - 4K

I am looking for a 40''-50'' 4k Tv for the bedroom , viewing distance is not so far and i am on a budget. The biggest problem i have found is that most of the tv's being made these days have feet that are spread apart rather than a base stand. This limits me to certain Tv's now since i don't have much space or i would have already purchased the Vizio M43-c1 4k tv. I will primarily be using this in a dark room , not sitting to far from the tv and will mostly be using it for casual tv watching , 4k streaming , and the occasional bluray movie. I am leaning towards a 40-43'' but depending on the deal i find may go a drop bigger. Any advice would be great and i am set on a 4k tv so i will not be getting another 1080p set as i my main set right now is a 60'' Panny Plasma in the living room.

** Edit : Upon further investigation i will be able to fit the vizio m43-c1 on my stand using a after market stand sold on amazon for $30 , so now the question is out of all these Tv's listed would the Vizio M43-c1 be my best option with the most features ?

Last edited by justpassedu; 01-20-2016 at 09:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays