AVS Forum banner

UN7500 or JS8500?

466 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Dturner04 
#1 · (Edited)
Hoping for a little help. I was just about to pull the trigger and buy the JU7500 when I noticed that the JS8500 in the same size is the exact same price. Now I'm not sure which one to get. I'll mainly be using the new set for gaming, Netflix, and watching some sports. It will be about 6 to 8 feet away in a moderately dark room. From what I can tell, the UN7500 is a bit better for gaming but the JS8500 has a better picture? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I should also probably mention that I'm interested in the 48" models.

#2 ·
Hoping for a little help. I was just about to pull the trigger and buy the UN7500 when I noticed that the JS8500 in the same size is the exact same price. Now I'm not sure which one to get. I'll mainly be using the new set for gaming, Netflix, and watching some sports. It will be about 6 to 8 feet away in a moderately dark room. From what I can tell, the UN7500 is a bit better for gaming but the JS8500 has a better picture? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I should also probably mention that I'm interested in the 48" models.

I'm assuming you mean the Samsung JU7500.

Go for the JS8500. Much better TV. You won't regret it.

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.