AVS Forum banner

Samsung un65ju6700 VS Vizio m65

605 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tripod39 
#1 ·
I'm deciding between these two. I really like the curve on the samsung. I will be sitting about 8 ft away. Which one is the better tv? Thanks

#2 ·
I have UN65JU6700 since June.Replaced a Vizio that had no problem.Sammy has a more brilliant pic.Curve adds a sense of depth which seems to wear off quickly.Better angle viewing with Vizio.For price I would go Vizio.

#4 ·
This.

I can tell you first hand, as I just returned a 65JU6700 to BB because of the 60Hz panel. The guy warned me, but I thought it couldn't be THAT bad. Well, it was bad. Sports was pretty much unwatchable for me, but granted I am sitting rather close to a 65" so I can easily see the details. The judder/blur was just unacceptable for me. Still or slow picture was fine, Blu-ray was fine, pretty good picture overall.

Honestly, with a 120Hz panel the 6700 would be a no-brainer...but that was the killer for me.

I traded it in for a 65JS8500 for $500 more ($1999) this past weekend, and the difference was night and day (on overall picture also).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.