Official Samsung KS9000 4K UHD Owners Thread - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 411Likes

post #1 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 08:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Cool Official Samsung 2016 KS9000 4K UHD Owners Thread

Didn't find any other "official" thread so I'll start this one.

Purchased my Samsung KS9000 65" 4K UHD tv 3 weeks ago and love it. Their remote takes some getting used to but works OK. The picture is outstanding and since I also have the Samsung UHD BluRay player I've ordered a new 4K movie "the Revenant" which should be here today.

How many of you also have this set?

Last edited by Impala1ss; 06-09-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 09:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 850
Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala1ss View Post
Didn't find any other "official" thread so I'll start this one.

Purchased my Samsung KS9000 65" 4K UHD tv 3 weeks ago and love it. Their remote takes some getting used to but works OK. The picture is outstanding and since I also have the Samsung UHD BluRay player I've ordered a new 4K movie "the Revenant" which should be here today.

How many of you also have this set?
Post pics please, at your earliest convenience.
post #3 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillietalls View Post
Post pics please, at your earliest convenience.
Here's some quick pics. Not too much to see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160609_171444_001.jpg
Views:	9113
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	1488289   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160609_171501.jpg
Views:	8436
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	1488297   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160609_171556.jpg
Views:	8738
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	1488305   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160609_171541.jpg
Views:	8086
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	1488313  

post #4 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 03:45 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I've had this set for about 3 weeks now (Australian version) and it's been great! gaming on it is awesome! Screen is nice and bright and I agree the remote takes a bit to get used, I miss the pointer for inputting text and the clicks on the remote are so loud! It looks nice but feels a bit cheap to me... One thing I did find is this set compared to my previous js8000 (8500) to you guys, is this set is very sensitive to viewing angles.

How are you finding yours?
post #5 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Are you guys getting hdr in all picture modes? KS8000 users claim theyre only getting it in movie mode which i find hard to believe.
Larry Rosenberg likes this.
post #6 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoss35 View Post
Are you guys getting hdr in all picture modes? KS8000 users claim theyre only getting it in movie mode which i find hard to believe.
Hi,

Do you mean through streaming or with the uhd player? I can try tonight when I get back. And do you mean changing the pic mode while it is playing or setting as say, standard and then boot up a HDR disc?
post #7 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Liked: 850
Looks good. I do see a touch of light bleed at the top. I don't know if turning the back light down will help though. But I think he's asking if HDR only comes on in movie mode. If you watch in Standard or any other picture mode HDR will not come on. I think it's with the UHD blu rays. Not so sure about streaming from Netflix or Amazon...
post #8 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanle13 View Post
Quote:
Hi,

Do you mean through streaming or with the uhd player? I can try tonight when I get back. And do you mean changing the pic mode while it is playing or setting as say, standard and then boot up a HDR disc?
Both actually. last years models let you play back hdr in any mode. For instance put it in standard mode and then put in a uhd disc and see if youre getting hdr. You can try streaming as well. No professional reviews of this tv mention you have to be in movie mode, in fact one specifically states "all picture presets give you a different flavour of hdr" meaning he got it in every pic mode.
post #9 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Both actually. last years models let you play back hdr in any mode. For instance put it in standard mode and then put in a uhd disc and see if youre getting hdr. You can try streaming as well. No professional reviews of this tv mention you have to be in movie mode, in fact one specifically states "all picture presets give you a different flavour of hdr" meaning he got it in every pic mode.
Ah ok will try it tonight and let you know! but from memory I'm sure it worked as I'm pretty sure I have tried switching it to different modes just to see the difference. But will give it a shot and let you know tonight! FYI I do use movie mode for everything though.
post #10 of 1723 Old 06-09-2016, 06:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Ah ok will try it tonight and let you know! but from memory I'm sure it worked as I'm pretty sure I have tried switching it to different modes just to see the difference. But will give it a shot and let you know tonight! FYI I do use movie mode for everything though.
I use standard, even dynamic for some animated stuff which is why im curious. Thanks for the help!
post #11 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

I use standard, even dynamic for some animated stuff which is why im curious. Thanks for the help!
Hey, sorry for the late reply, quickly checked the setting for you. So while watching I can still change it to other modes like dynamic and standard it's still in HDR as far I as can tell. As for having it on dynamic then putting a in a disc it automatically switches to movie as it has its own settings. One thing didn't try is setting on dynamic and then launching a disc and see if it has a msg saying its HDR. Will try that in the morning! hope that helps.
ernet and Larry Rosenberg like this.
post #12 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Hey, sorry for the late reply, quickly checked the setting for you. So while watching I can still change it to other modes like dynamic and standard it's still in HDR as far I as can tell. As for having it on dynamic then putting a in a disc it automatically switches to movie as it has its own settings. One thing didn't try is setting on dynamic and then launching a disc and see if it has a msg saying its HDR. Will try that in the morning! hope that helps.
Thanks for checking. Sounds like when you put a hdr disc in it converts to movie but you can switch pic modes while its playing and its still hdr? Not sure why you couldnt save the standard settings and it remembers that preset next time you fire up a disc, unless im misunderstanding here.
post #13 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for checking. Sounds like when you put a hdr disc in it converts to movie but you can switch pic modes while its playing and its still hdr? Not sure why you couldnt save the standard settings and it remembers that preset next time you fire up a disc, unless im misunderstanding here.
Ok so left my tv on dynamic this morning, turned uhd player played a movie switched that to dynamic as well, saved it turned it off. Tv still dynamic, loaded HDR demo switched that to dynamic also, then played another HDR file and the settings is still the same, msg still comes up as a HDR and setting up to max. I had the backlight a lot lower. Powered up uhd player, played as HDR with dynamic again with settings bumped up to max. So it seems to work in that mode. And yes you can switch different modes on the fly. The settings are still maxed out. Can't test streaming as my internet sux!

Sorry my explanation sucked, you can save a different for HDR, it will remember it next time you boot up. Even if you lower the backlight. Maybe what other people were saying was for streaming? Not sure but yeah it's seems to work other modes when playing it locally. Hope that helps!
post #14 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Ok so left my tv on dynamic this morning, turned uhd player played a movie switched that to dynamic as well, saved it turned it off. Tv still dynamic, loaded HDR demo switched that to dynamic also, then played another HDR file and the settings is still the same, msg still comes up as a HDR and setting up to max. I had the backlight a lot lower. Powered up uhd player, played as HDR with dynamic again with settings bumped up to max. So it seems to work in that mode. And yes you can switch different modes on the fly. The settings are still maxed out. Can't test streaming as my internet sux!

Sorry my explanation sucked, you can save a different for HDR, it will remember it next time you boot up. Even if you lower the backlight. Maybe what other people were saying was for streaming? Not sure but yeah it's seems to work other modes when playing it locally. Hope that helps!
Youve been extremely helpful, thanks alot! Just trying to figure out if upgrading to this 1000 nit monster from last years js8500 is worth the jump. Still debating but thanks for the input.
post #15 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Youve been extremely helpful, thanks alot! Just trying to figure out if upgrading to this 1000 nit monster from last years js8500 is worth the jump. Still debating but thanks for the input.
If you're loving your js8500 I would stick with it for now imho. I had the Js8000 (8500 equivalent in Australia), but it died due to what I think, blown LEDs. I got this as a free upgrade from Samsung. Although it is brighter and nice overall, I was never a fan of the led placement on these models. My js panel was perfect, and the only thing really wanted was the new tizen 2 on the previous models which they will according to Samsung. Even though it wasn't as bright in HDR, it did enough for what I needed. I mean these panels are great and Samsung did a great with blooming on normal hd content, but HDR will have blooming as you can't really get away from it unless you lower the backlight.

There are pros and cons to previous and current models and no tv is ever perfect, but I honestly would've been happy if my is was still going strong! But one thing the new panels are good looking! Lol
post #16 of 1723 Old 06-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

If you're loving your js8500 I would stick with it for now imho. I had the Js8000 (8500 equivalent in Australia), but it died due to what I think, blown LEDs. I got this as a free upgrade from Samsung. Although it is brighter and nice overall, I was never a fan of the led placement on these models. My js panel was perfect, and the only thing really wanted was the new tizen 2 on the previous models which they will according to Samsung. Even though it wasn't as bright in HDR, it did enough for what I needed. I mean these panels are great and Samsung did a great with blooming on normal hd content, but HDR will have blooming as you can't really get away from it unless you lower the backlight.

There are pros and cons to previous and current models and no tv is ever perfect, but I honestly would've been happy if my is was still going strong! But one thing the new panels are good looking! Lol
Yeah, my panel is perfect. While the 1000 nits would be pretty awesome not sure im digging the new backlight placement of the leds to get that 1000 nit brightness. The 8000 series seems to exhibit lots of problems due to that, sometimes brighter is not always better when you sacrifice other things. Ill probably keep this and see if samsung gets it a little better for next year but you are right, its a sexy looking tv!
post #17 of 1723 Old 06-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 117
I tested one of these units the other day to do an UHD HDR calibration on it. Something strange happened: the HDR began to dim on me after about 10 seconds to half of the light output. I will need to contact my people at Samsung to see why this is the case. No eco modes or light sensors on.

Test Equipment: CalMan 5.7RC2, Murideo Six-G HDR Pattern Generator (FW v1.78), Konica-Minolta CS-1000A spectroradiometer. Size 10% window test patterns used, as per UHD Alliance specifications.

1. HDR signal can be displayed in any picture mode* (max. measured ~650nits at first - all modes, then I questioned why so low...)
2. Colour temperature is different between each mode so pick the mode closer to D65 (Movie)
3. The TV's maximum light output is ~1350nits in Movie mode, but...**

**4. ...1350nits it doesn't last for long with a window test pattern. The TV was dimming before my eyes after about 8 seconds, and a full 15 seconds later, the signal was now measuring 540nits.

This is of some concern. If the UHD Alliance is specifying that to receive Premium certification it must hit 1000nits. What we don't know is at what length of time they are requiring the TV to maintain that. This TV has *not* maintained that with a static image. It's an auto brightness limiter in action, so it seems. I did not go back to the other picture modes to try to get 1350nits. I will try again another day.

The only way for to achieve the 1350nits again was for me to cycle through a few of the lower window patterns and then re-select the 10-bit code level for ~1000 nits. But it seemed to take at least 30 seconds of wait time before I'd get that level of light output again. There was definitely a delay - I would not be able to switch to code 240 (20%) and then to code 720 (75%) window and get 1350nits again. I had to wait a bit with darker images on the screen before it could get maximum light output again.

I'd like to take some more time to test the TV, but in the meantime see what Samsung has to say about it.

Last edited by Michael Osadciw; 06-12-2016 at 03:26 PM.
post #18 of 1723 Old 06-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Osadciw View Post
I tested one of these units the other day to do an UHD HDR calibration on it. Something strange happened: the HDR began to dim on me after about 10 seconds to half of the light output. I will need to contact my people at Samsung to see why this is the case. No eco modes or light sensors on.

Test Equipment: CalMan 5.7RC2, Murideo Six-G HDR Pattern Generator (FW v1.78), Konica-Minolta CS-1000A spectroradiometer. Size 10% window test patterns used, as per UHD Alliance specifications.

1. HDR can be displayed in any picture mode
2. HDR is not brighter in one more vs. the other. They are all the same, just colour temperature is different so pick the mode closer to D65 (Movie)
3. The TV's maximum light output is ~1350nits, but...

*4. ...1350nits it doesn't last for long with a window test pattern. The TV was dimming before my eyes after about 8 seconds, and a full 15 seconds later, the signal was now measuring 540nits.

This is of some concern. If the UHD Alliance is specifying that to receive Premium certification it must hit 1000nits. What we don't know is at what length of time they are requiring the TV to maintain that. This TV has *not* maintained that with a static image. It's an auto brightness limiter in action, so it seems.

The only way for to achieve the 1350nits again was for me to cycle through a few of the lower window patterns and then re-select the 10-bit code level for ~1000 nits. But it seemed to take at least 30 seconds of wait time before I'd get that level of light output again. There was definitely a delay - I would not be able to switch to code 240 (20%) and then to code 720 (75%) window and get 1350nits again. I had to wait a bit with darker images on the screen before it could get maximum light output again.

I'd like to take some more time to test the TV, but in the meantime see what Samsung has to say about it.
Interesting.. please post this in the ks8000/8500 thread as many claim you can only get hdr in movie mode. I knew that was non-sense.
post #19 of 1723 Old 06-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Interesting.. please post this in the ks8000/8500 thread as many claim you can only get hdr in movie mode. I knew that was non-sense.
Hang on, let me not be so quick to conclude. The process started like this: I checked of HDR compatibility in each mode to see if one would be more dynamic than the other. Not so. But all modes were measuring around 650nits on the first pass, which made me question how this TV got UHD Premium Certification. When I opted to calibrate the Movie mode, it wasn't until further into the calibration when one window suddenly looked brighter to me than it ever did. I tried taking the measurement, but I saw it start to dim. So after some strategies I got it bright again and that's when I measured 1350nits. Then it started to dim again... If the same thing happens in the other modes, that I can't tell you because I never tried. I was too busy scratching my head as to why it was dimming. So the guys in the 8000/8500 thread may still be correct and those modes could be capped at 650nits like my first measurements displayed. I updated my original post to reflect this info.
post #20 of 1723 Old 06-15-2016, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I just purchased the 900D (Costco version of the KS9000). I'm curious if anyone has settings recommendations for these set's yet? Should I just see if the 9500/950D threads have recommendations - my understanding is aside from the "curve" they're they same?
post #21 of 1723 Old 06-15-2016, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwpomeroy View Post
I just purchased the 900D (Costco version of the KS9000). I'm curious if anyone has settings recommendations for these set's yet? Should I just see if the 9500/950D threads have recommendations - my understanding is aside from the "curve" they're they same?
You can also use the rtings settings from below link. They also have 10 point settings.
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sam...s9500/settings
The_Donster likes this.

Sony XBR55HX929 / LG OLED55C6P
Denon x4000 / PS3 Slim / BDP-S6200 / OPPO UDP-203
Roku 3 / WD TV Live /Chromecast / Fire TV stick
Speakers - DT PM1000 / PC2000 / Sony HTNT5
Sub - Power Sound Audio S1500
post #22 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 07:00 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I'm curious to know if there just aren't that many people buying this set vs. the others 8000/9500/etc., but the thread volume seem way less comparatively.

I just couldn't buy into the whole "curve" thing, maybe I'll regret it later but the increase in reflections and $600 price difference was too much to overcome.

I'll be putting mine together this weekend (involves a wall mount) - and I'll have some first reactions then. Meanwhile, look forward to other owners perspectives on the set.
The_Donster, azz7686 and jasyn like this.
post #23 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 08:29 AM

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwpomeroy View Post
I'm curious to know if there just aren't that many people buying this set vs. the others 8000/9500/etc., but the thread volume seem way less comparatively.

I just couldn't buy into the whole "curve" thing, maybe I'll regret it later but the increase in reflections and $600 price difference was too much to overcome.

I'll be putting mine together this weekend (involves a wall mount) - and I'll have some first reactions then. Meanwhile, look forward to other owners perspectives on the set.
I think people who just go into stores and purchase won't venture onto avsforum.com. Those who are already on here know of rtings.com and their recommendation is to not purchase the 9000 > the 8000 series because the difference isn't that much. That's my 2c.
post #24 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 10:32 AM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasyn View Post
I think people who just go into stores and purchase won't venture onto avsforum.com. Those who are already on here know of rtings.com and their recommendation is to not purchase the 9000 > the 8000 series because the difference isn't that much. That's my 2c.
Quite wrong. Some of us prefer not to buy new furniture to accommodate the TV.

The KS8000 has 2 legs that won't fit on an existing TV cabinet; the KS9000 tv stand fitted the existing TV cabinet. In fact, the tv stand was a huge factor in determining which tv to get that my tv cabinet with wheels can accommodate.

Size & fit matters in an apartment.
post #25 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus View Post
Quite wrong. Some of us prefer not to buy new furniture to accommodate the TV.

The KS8000 has 2 legs that won't fit on an existing TV cabinet; the KS9000 tv stand fitted the existing TV cabinet. In fact, the tv stand was a huge factor in determining which tv to get that my tv cabinet with wheels can accommodate.

Size & fit matters in an apartment.
It's like a $1000 difference though between this and the KS8000. Unless your TV cabinet is some priceless heirloom, you could have just replaced it. Maybe you got a good deal on this TV though.
jasyn likes this.
post #26 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by family_guy View Post
It's like a $1000 difference though between this and the KS8000. Unless your TV cabinet is some priceless heirloom, you could have just replaced it. Maybe you got a good deal on this TV though.
For the same size, the price difference was $500. Not a heirloom, but just try to find a tv stand that has wheels & fit in a 34-36 inch space with the top of the stand at about 3 inch lower than the stand for the AVR & the tv with its stand will have the bottom of the tv clear the top of the avr stand.
post #27 of 1723 Old 06-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I've been a KS9000 Owner for about 24 hours now and curious what other Owner's think.

Quick background. I've had an 52" 8000 series Samsung plasma for the past 4 or 5 years and just replaced it for the 2nd time under warranty for screen burn in issues. I knew of the risk when I went plasma. Best Buy told me their extended warranty covered it so i was sold. Of course the problem being there are no plasma's anymore. I'm only mentioning it as a reference, that is what i'm used to watching.

I was able to get Best Buy to just give me store credit so I could go pick around what I wanted and trade up if wanted. After digging around some I had narrowed to 4 (ish) options (ignoring size for the moment).

KS 8000 - store credit would have paid for this
KS 9000 - +$500
Sony 930 also +$500
LG OLED +$1500 ... guess which one got dropped because i couldn't convince myself the incremental difference was worth $1500, not to mention they have to some degree some burn in issues as well.

The in store Samsung specialist about had me sold on just sticking with the 8000, saying there really isn't that much difference. However the stand with the 9000 worked in my existing space and buying the 8000 would have required a wall mouth bracket and carpentry work in the cabinet. So for two reasons I went with the Samsung 9000. some of the cost difference was offset by the mounting costs and probably a Saturday to do the carpentry and mounting. 2nd, my biggest concern with LED coming from plasma is screen motion and the 9000 has MR240 "supreme" which no one could truly define for me but... OK i fell for marketing, and HEY I still have 12 days to change my mind if I want too.

SO at the end of the long winded background is the question. What do all you 9000 owners think of the motion stability and smoothness? on the whole its better than I expected. However, fast motion the picture does loose some sharpness though I really haven't been able to perceive ghosting. I DID however today notice some jitter. I was watching Nat Geo (Comcast digital X1 1080i) and when the screen would pan through large scenery, it would run smooth and then suddenly jitter, hesitate and then skip forward. it was subtle, but no question it was repeatedly there. I have noway to know if this was in Comcast's signal, or the video processing of the TV. So any feedback on this front?? Have you experienced jitter/studder int he image movement?

The picture quality itself i'm fairly impressed with. The color is so bright and so vivid it does surpass realism. I've been tweaking and I'm getting closer to something i like (somewhere between movie and standard out of the box). there are bright spots, there is bleed, it gets better as i tweak settings and I will want to ask about that but will post separately about picture settings another day. I'm mostly concerned about motion at the moment because I think i'll get the picture tweaked in enough that I'll be happy.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
post #28 of 1723 Old 06-17-2016, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've got the 55" version of this set and love it; however, I have an issue with the YouTube app randomly blacking out and dying -- the only fix for this seems to be resetting the Smart Hub, which means I have to set up all my sources and passwords again every time. HUGE pain in the ass. Anyone else have this problem and found a better fix? The YouTube app is up-to-date and my TV is on the latest firmware (which just added the pointless HDR+ feature.)
post #29 of 1723 Old 06-17-2016, 02:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 769
I'd honestly grab it if I could find someone who takes Paypal, price matches and is a authorized Samsung reseller. I'd love to grab it for $2500. Otherwise I have to wait for the Vizio P65 to drop in more stores or pick up the JS8500, which was last years top end in the flat, not curved screens.

Official Samsung KS8000/8500 Owners Information PDF
Spoiler!
post #30 of 1723 Old 06-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Official Samsung KS9000 4K UHD Owners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Donster View Post
I'd honestly grab it if I could find someone who takes Paypal, price matches and is a authorized Samsung reseller. I'd love to grab it for $2500. Otherwise I have to wait for the Vizio P65 to drop in more stores or pick up the JS8500, which was last years top end in the flat, not curved screens.

Best Buy had it on sale. Go check it out. I'm not sure if you were thinking curved or flat screen but either way you should be pleased.

KS 9000 is flat
KS 9500 is curved

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
KS9000

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page