I ran the AVS test last night, and it does have a 5 wide zone array, but I disagree on the 4 down. I took some videos, and a couple with the camera set up to primarily measure the vertical zones. I think there are more than 4 vertical zones, but I suspect my opinion will be questioned, and frankly the results are confusing because the zones at the top appear to be taller than the zones at the bottom, and the zones at the bottom appear to be very short. I think I am counting 7 or 8 vertical. Explain to me what I am missing. I will make a Youtube account and put the videos on.
For the horizontal, what was happening when I was counting 6 was:
1) zone 1 turned on (left most, 1 zone cumulative)
2) zone 1 on, zone 2 on (2 zones cumulative)
3) zone 1 off, zone 2 on (2 zones cumulative)
4) zone 2 on, zone 3 on (3 zones cumulative)
5) zone 2 off, zone 3 on (3 zones cumulative)
6) zone 3 on, zone 4 on (4 zones cumulative)
7) zone 3 off, zone 4 on (4 zones cumulative)
8) zone 4 on, zone 5 on (5 zones cumulative)
9) zone 4 off, zone 5 on (5 zones cumulative, but I was counting zone 5 a second time)
So, 5 zones horizontal.
For the Kodi system info, images are attached.
Last edited by McBlundersnuggle; 03-07-2017 at 08:32 AM.