Avera Eqx10 Service Menu Settings? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2017, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Avera Eqx10 Service Menu Settings?

The 40" version of this set makes for a nice low lag gaming monitor, but a lot of the settings I change in the service menu default back when the input is changed. I disabled "VIP", which seems to control local dimming, and I also disabled dynamic contrast, I set the pwm frequency from 25000 (whatever that's supposed to do), to a more reasonable 240 or 480 for decent motion performance, but it doesn't save the vip setting nor the pwm frequency. It's a shame really because those seem to be the most important settings for incredibly low lag and good motion performance with backlight strobing/flickering. Has anyone got this set figured out/dialed in and saved? This could have been such a nice displays if it had been properly factory calibrated and more options were available in the user menu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-22-2017, 05:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 123
I have tons of service menu access codes for so many different brands. A bunch of them have detailed info on how to navigate and save settings. Unfortunately I don't have a single one for Avera. Tried some sources for the service manual with no luck. Hopefully someone will post that info for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page