Vizio L32 - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #901 of 905 Old 01-09-2009, 08:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 52
This started with the discontinued L32 model, but it seems to have been the spot for many of the 32" Vizio products.

About the remotes: that's a good question. They used to have one standard remote with many buttons. Then they came up with a mini remote. Now they appear to have several. I wonder if all the larger remotes will work with televisions that came with smaller ones. This page at the Vizio site suggests that these will work, but will ALL the buttons work? I have two Vizio televisions, and both came with the top remote on this page.

Luke

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.-JOA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 905 Old 01-11-2009, 04:01 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLar View Post

Is this the correct thread for the Vizion 32" FHDTV? I only seen comments about 720p/1080i here..

Well, first of all it is a wonderful set, only issue I have with this TV is the remote, too little buttons, I can't set wide on the fly or turn CC on and off on the fly, most of the on the fly adjustments you have to go to the menu and navigate there.

Will another Vizio remote with all the buttons work?

Got a Remote at Radio Shack on the cheap. It does all sorts of functions including changing picture modes.Using the CC button brings up the program guide and by continuing to press the button it scrolls thru the CC modes which you can see on the guide screen. When you're done, let go of the button and the guide screen closes. Model#15-135. Easy to program. Got it on sale for 10 schmeckles.
post #903 of 905 Old 01-16-2009, 02:09 AM

Hi bought my vizio 32L10A back in Apr 05.
I few months ago I lost my QAM stations via the second coaxail cable connection.'
I thought at first this may have been due to the upcoming DTv conversion.

Well Its here, and still I have no DTV scan. I go into the menu, scoll to the TV icon IN DTV settings, I select it And my screen turns blue. I then have to turn power off, because i cannot select any setting or leave the current blue screen. Any Ideas?
Thanks
post #904 of 905 Old 11-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobie1 View Post

Hi bought my vizio 32L10A back in Apr 05.
I few months ago I lost my QAM stations via the second coaxail cable connection.'
I thought at first this may have been due to the upcoming DTv conversion.

Well Its here, and still I have no DTV scan. I go into the menu, scoll to the TV icon IN DTV settings, I select it And my screen turns blue. I then have to turn power off, because i cannot select any setting or leave the current blue screen. Any Ideas?
Thanks

I have this same problem, I need help. My cable provider is going all digital later this month and I don't want to have to pay for there digital box for this tv, since I use it in the bedroom. I've had this L32 since Aug. 2006 with no problems until now. I have used the digital tuner before in the past for OTA HD. In our old house I installed a antenna in tha attic for local broadcast of HD channels.

Now I have the same problem as above go into the menu to scan for DTV signals and the screen goes blue and locks up.
post #905 of 905 Old 04-03-2010, 09:32 AM

I talked to tech at Vizio..they recommended a new qam board ..think they quoted 79 dollars.

i just use the set now for dvd..bought a Samsung replacement for digital tuner TV
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page