this is getting good.
42in vs 37in. Thats 5 inches!! Is not a great difference for you guys?
do you still prefer the 37incher because of the new remote and OSD ?
I mean , if both sets had same PQ and no VB
Is it worth the $600 USD the extra size?
I would like to read you opinions..
In resume 42 incher is 29.4% larger than a 37" and also is a 31.5% more expensive..
Damnit, i see the reason now. 31.5% > 29.4%
42" incher = [29.4% larger than 37" incher]
* Your viewing area is 36.6 in(w) x 20.6 in(h)
* Total viewing area is 753.96 sq in.
* This utilizes the full display of the 16:9 TV
* Your viewing area is 32.2 in(w) x 18.1 in(h)
* Total viewing area is 582.82 sq in.
* This utilizes the full display of the 16:9 TVhttp://www.cavecreations.com/tv2.cgi